Reply Randomness
Important! Autobump is against Tos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunsu Oba

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:24 pm
It has been decided that all autobump links are against ToS(Terms of Service) I advice you to please remove them immediately if you do not want to get reported. Please spread the word to anyone u may know who uses autobump; or any guild/bg thread u are currently in.

Auto-posting in booty grab, Solved as Against ToS by mod  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm
Tsunsu Oba
It has been decided that all autobump links are against ToS(Terms of Service) I advice you to please remove them immediately if you do not want to get reported. Please spread the word to anyone u may know who uses autobump; or any guild/bg thread u are currently in.

I appreciate your warning, but we've never used autobumping here anyway...The bump links we use are the reply box links, not automatic posting links.

Thanks for the warning anyway, though smile  

Dark_Aoekae
Vice Captain

Tsunsu Oba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:12 am
Dark_Aoekae
Tsunsu Oba

I appreciate your warning, but we've never used autobumping here anyway...The bump links we use are the reply box links, not automatic posting links.

Thanks for the warning anyway, though smile

xp yes wus just hoping anyone who seen this would alert any gaians, bg threads, or guilds that use it lol  
Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games