Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Just seeing if anyone's alive at all...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 pm
Anyone played any good games recently? I've been playing entirely too much Terraria.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 pm
Haven't seen any new activity here in a while...Anyways, I've been playing Dead Island for a while along with the new Rusty Hearts client that came out on Steam. And they finally released The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords for free download on the DSi/3DS.  

Volkenheim

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 am
I sort of thought this guild was dead....Anyway....

I haven't played anything new for awhile now. I'm slowly losing all hope for Brink's online community, so I've gone back to Fallout New Vegas to finish some playthroughs I started awhile back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 pm
I wish I had been playing video games lately... I'm taking organic chem right now, so I probably won't see any hard core gaming in my future... maybe a few minutes here and there...  

akkanatrum

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:04 pm
Ziegfred Highwind
And they finally released The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords for free download on the DSi/3DS.
I've been playing that a bit too. Single-player mode's just not the same experience, but thankfully I have friends I can play with. Sweet nostalgia...

akkanatrum
I wish I had been playing video games lately... I'm taking organic chem right now, so I probably won't see any hard core gaming in my future... maybe a few minutes here and there...
A few minutes at a time is all it takes, as long as the games you play support that playstyle, and there'll be plenty of time to play games later in your life. Look forward to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 am
Haven't been here in a while smile Yup,very much alive! biggrin

Been playing Skate 3,Sonic Generations,and Battlefield 3(all Xbox 360) smile  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash