Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
In a World of Our Own (Always Accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm
Notice!:
I've started a new thread that I will use as my main search thread! I have other plots posted there so if you are interested in RPing with me it would be better to look here.

Your name : The Midnight Acquaintance but call me Midnight. :3
Your age: I'm 17 and am willing to RP with any age.
How often you are able to post: I post at the very least once a day and I would like my RP partner(s) to try to do the same. Though I understand if it just isn't possible.
Your level of writing ability: I like to think that I am a very literate RPer but I won't freak out if you aren't. I WILL NOT accept any text talk! If it's OOC it's okay but in the RP, not allowed.
The average length of your posts: I try a paragraph per post though, like everyone, I have my off days.
How much roleplaying experience you have: I have been RPing for along time. I'd say for 7 or 8 years.
How much research you are willing to put into an RP: I'd be willing to do alot of research, especially if it's something super interesting. 3nodding
A list of genres you like: I will RP almost anything. I prefer RPs with an interesting plot with a lot of depth and twist. I love doing fantasy RPs, but am willing to try different genres like sci-fi or horror, high school setting. I like action and battles.
A list of genres you don't like: Yaoi, Yuri, or anything of the like. I DON'T cyber.
A list of series/fandoms you want to RP: I don't like fandoms unless it's with OCs. I like Bleach and Naruto but I will research anything you may want to RP. I would love to RP an Eragon plot but only with OCs.
What format you prefer-- PMs, threads, IMs, e-mail: PMs sound like it would work best but I usually use threads.
What kind of characters you prefer to play: I play a variety of characters with personalities that range drastically. I am willing to play a male as long as they are straight, and I won't do lesbians.
Samples of your previous RP posts: I don't really have any samples but if you want one I will make one.
RP plots for consideration: I have many, many plots swimming around in this head of mine and if you are interested just ask. I would love to listen to any plots you would like to do. mrgreen
Post decoration, yes or no: Don't really care.
Profiles, yes or no?: I prefer them but they aren't necessary. If you don't want to make one I would like a picture of your character or a very detailed description in your first post.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 pm
Plots!:

The Hearts of Men
Darkness lies in the hearts of men. No matter how pure a being may seem evil is still within their heart. From this darkness Shadows appear. The Shadows are purely evil beings focused entirely on the destruction of all worlds. Only a select few from different worlds know of the Shadows and are dedicated to stopping them, the Blades. They travel from realm to realm where Shadows may be found and destroy them. And now the Blades have come to our realm to vanquish the Shadows. Will they be successful? And will they find a new Blade in this place called Earth?

Bodyguard for Hire
When time had began and mortal creature began to roam, the world was perfect. The gods created the heavens and the earth and all beings alive and not, there was no evil in this perfect world. But, in a jealous rage Adari killed his twin brother, breaking apart this utopia and allowing evil to enter the hearts of mortals. The gods saw this and decided on a punishment for Adari's crime. Adari was forced to bare a mark upon his forehead marking him as a killer. They gave him the curse of immortality so he could never enter the afterlife and would be forced to walk the worlds for eternity, alone for all of his pityfull existance. But, they offered him a slim hope. If he could fully repent of his crimes by saving a hundred people from death they would remove their curse from him. So now he walks through time and realms alone, offering his services as a bodyguard. Stopping at nothing to repent of his sins.  

Fanatical Lover

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 am
Fandoms! heart

I will always use an OC but if you would like me to double as a cannon I will do so. :3 You can use either a cannon or OC.

Manga/Anime:
Ouran High School Host Club
Tegami Bachi
Naruto
Bleach

Books:
Eragon
Provost Dog Trilogy
Harry Potter  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:45 am
Hello. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a roleplay with me? I'm willing to listen to any ideas you have. If you want some of mine, the link is in my signature. Hope you'll be interested :3  

cozzie livs

Egg

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Hello. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a roleplay with me? I'm willing to listen to any ideas you have. If you want some of mine, the link is in my signature. Hope you'll be interested :3

Hmm. Let me see if I can't think of a good plot. biggrin is there anything you particularly like to RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:39 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl

Hmm. Let me see if I can't think of a good plot. biggrin is there anything you particularly like to RP?

Well, I have my cravings every now and then. But at present, I want to RP one of the following:
~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee
~Government experiment X scientist or scientist daughter/son

Would you be interested in any of them?  

cozzie livs

Egg

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

Well, I have my cravings every now and then. But at present, I want to RP one of the following:
~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

The Government ExperimentXScientist Daughter/Son sounds intresting. :3
I was reading your search thread and noticed you prefered romance over anything. I'm more of an action person myself with very little romance,(close to nonexistant sweatdrop .) Do you think that will be alright with you since you like romance so much?

Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't had much time to do much on Gaia. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 pm
Bump! exclaim  

Fanatical Lover

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image  

Fanatical Lover

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:17 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

I was reading your search thread and noticed you prefered romance over anything. I'm more of an action person myself with very little romance,(close to nonexistant sweatdrop .) Do you think that will be alright with you since you like romance so much?

Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't had much time to do much on Gaia. neutral

I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been busy you see. It's alright really. I don't mind having no romance. I enjoy a little action from time to time. Also, do you have any gender preference? And which role would you like to play?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

I'm really sorry for the late reply. I've been busy you see. It's alright really. I don't mind having no romance. I enjoy a little action from time to time. Also, do you have any gender preference? And which role would you like to play?

I don't much have a gender preference, I can rp both male and female. And either role sounds fun. So you pick first and I'll play whatever one you don't want. smile  

Fanatical Lover

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:12 am
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

I don't much have a gender preference, I can rp both male and female. And either role sounds fun. So you pick first and I'll play whatever one you don't want. smile

If you don't mind, can I play the experiment? I usually prefer of playing female. But if you want, I'll gladly double and be a male for you. Also, do you have a plot in mind? If you want, we can come up with a plot together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

If you don't mind, can I play the experiment? I usually prefer of playing female. But if you want, I'll gladly double and be a male for you. Also, do you have a plot in mind? If you want, we can come up with a plot together.

If you want to be female I'll just be a male so you won't have to double. :3 by the way what does doubling mean? sweatdrop Anyway, we could come up with a plot together if you would like. I'm sure you had an idea of what you wanted to do. Are we going to use threads or PMs?  

Fanatical Lover

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:23 pm
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl
Anime_Ghost Girl

~Zombie Apocalypse
~A soldier X refugee

If you want to be female I'll just be a male so you won't have to double. :3 by the way what does doubling mean? sweatdrop Anyway, we could come up with a plot together if you would like. I'm sure you had an idea of what you wanted to do. Are we going to use threads or PMs?

Okay then. xD We can still double later to keep the RP alive. Doubling is basically controlling more than character in an RP. Well... as for the plot.. hows this:
The experiment was brutally tortured. One time the experiment went wrong and it caused some kind of mutation in her (I can't really think of what... help?). She was left for a while. Then the team had a new and very experienced scientist and his son to join the team.

That's all I have as of now xD
I don't mind either, but I'd like to use threads.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games