Farewells

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:42 am
If for some reason you have to leave the rp *sniffle sniffle* post here so we can tell you goodbye.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 pm
Im sorry but i cant keep going. i only get on once a week now and that ma even end soon so really im no good to the guild. if you want ill stay till you can kill me off and ill probly stay a member and read along the rp jsut for fun but yeah i gotta go crying  

Star Marry

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm
Star Marry
Im sorry but i cant keep going. i only get on once a week now and that ma even end soon so really im no good to the guild. if you want ill stay till you can kill me off and ill probly stay a member and read along the rp jsut for fun but yeah i gotta go crying

I'll miss you Star!!! what are we going to do without Vixen, queen of the Rhakun?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Star Marry

I'll miss you Star!!! what are we going to do without Vixen, queen of the Rhakun?

have not yet decided. ill leave a post about leaving. i may be back soon tho. so im just going to fly away and go into hiding i guess.  

Star Marry

The_Elite_Alchemist

7,175 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Not sure if it matters...it doesn't seem like much is going on anyway.  
The Secret Forest

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games