Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
Xenite Halloween: Trick-or-Treating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:41 am
Send me a PM on Xenite Halloween (whenever that might be, maybe the 24th), that says "Trick-or-Treat", and I'll send you a little gift in return. ^_^
Also, if anyone else wants to join in with this trick-or-treating idea, that would be super dandy. >.<

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm
AW i want halloween sooooooooooOOOooOOoooOOOOoOo000oOOoo bad now gonk ima watchin deh hauntin of amphipolis on mondeh 3nodding  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm
Are you going to eat a themed meal to go with it? Like gummy worms and peeled grapes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:38 pm
naw just maggots and skin chunks 3nodding i shoulda been creative like yuu. peeled grapes. too bad i already went shoppin gonk  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:39 pm
Tehe. You eat meat again? What would Beastboy say?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 pm
theres no meat in maggots and skin rolleyes silly. and beast boy dont gotta know nothin mad

aw i been havin the pregnent meat urges tho! gonk  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm
I started eating turkey out of spite after wild urban turkeys kept accosting me angrily like jerks at the bus stop.

But not that often.

I won't turn down food that's offered to me if it has some small amount of poultry or fish, but I definitely don't eat cow or pig.
My new philosophy on meat eating is that is has to be an animal that I would be willing to kill on my own for food, and I think I could handle killing a bird, but not a cow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 pm
WHUT? eek how dooya find such a violent way teh be a sorta vegetarian? eek  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 pm
People are just really disconnected from their food sources, and I want to be able to be self sufficient someday. If I want to eat meat, I have to be ok with doing the job that's required for me to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm
yur kinda hardcore sometimes eek i call yuu teh be on my team in the next hunger games 3nodding

ANYWAY i watched HOA! mrgreen and i made themed food! 3nodding i made guts lookin noodle sauce and got macaroni that looked like maggots 3nodding also made soup that i decided was gabrielles hand chunks 3nodding  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm
Man, I've had a few hunger games nightmares where I'm in the hunger games with all of my best friends. Not fun, actually. That reminds me I need to see the movie before it leaves my fav cheap theater..

Ahw, that sounds so fun! I want to start having themed Xena episode dinners. Let's start a thread for it! To share recipes and ideas! I already do cooking get-togethers with a few friends regularly. Last time we made a banana cream pie from total scratch and was uhmazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm
ISH A SNAZZY SPIFFY KEWL MOVIE! eek i got all fan-boyish in a part and squealed but fuhgot i was in a movie theater and everyone looked at me ninja

yuu gotta stop livin on deh other side of the planet! gonk i wanna do funnerific stuff with ya guys! crying but yeah we should start one! ima go start one now! surprised please dont be startin one while im writin this post  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

The Xena Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces