Naxts' Guide on Making Gold Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:51 pm
Everyday, I get requests to join. Usually about 1-3 at the same times. And almost every request I get is pretty much the same thing.
"I'm one of those poor people, Please help me get my dream avi, I'll try to donate back."
Of course I accept them, But when people say that they'll donate back, I get this feeling in my gut that tells me that they're lying. I'd say that about 50% of people are dishonest, and the other 50% simply don't know how to make money.

So I'm here to teach you how to make money.

First off, let me tell you that the method I'm about to teach you was taught to me at about 2007. So It's probably outdated, meaning they there are probably more effective ways out there, but I still use this strategy, and I still make tons of gold from it. All you need is paper and pencil. Here's a warning though, this starts of slow, I mean, god slow. But if you stick to it, you will be rich because this goes faster, as you gain gold.

Let's begin shall we?

Set yourself a goal. How much gold do you want?

First, let me tell you that you cannot make money, without money. I'd say to gather up at least 6000 gold before you begin. You can make this much by posting or playing games.
Once you've gained that much, you can begin making gold. Head off into the Marketplace and check out some popular items that you can buy. I recommend the Blue Giftbox. Check out the graphs and see when is a good time to buy this, Looking at this graph, I can see that the price decreases at the end of every month before sharply shooting back up. at the beginning of the months. So I would say that now would be a decent time to buy the cheapest box available.
Once you buy it, sell it again at about a couple hundred gold more then what you originally bought it for. I like to make the item biddable for the price that you bought it at, so that you can always make a profit.
Once you put it back up, It's time to sit and wait. This take's a long time and requires a lot of waiting, so I recommend you enjoy the site and make some extra gold manually.

When it sells, You have earned yourself extra money. Now, go back into the marketplace again and buy another one, to sell it. Note that you should never buy it when it's more expensive then what you sold it for.
Repeat this process until you make about 20,000 gold. Which should only take about a week. Give or take a few days.

Now you have two options at this point. You can repeat the same process with a more expensive item (I recommend Ace Meow). Which you can buy cheap and add on a few thousand, making way more money then you did before.

Or you can try a strategy I call, Brute Force. Warning, It's risky and you may lose a lot of gold, but if it works, You'll be making even more money then ever.
Here's how Brute Force works. Remember that giftbox? With the money you have, you should buy out as many of the cheapest boxes you can, and sell them all at a much higher price. Meaning that if somebody wants to buy one of these boxes, They'll have to buy it at your price. Why? Because there are no cheap once because you bought them all. People will be forced to pay at your higher prices, earning you much more gold.

Now, Here are some great items to buy out, or Brute Force on. These items are the ones that I focus on, there are many other ones that you can focus on.
When you earned 6000g
Brown Magical Giftbox
Blue Magical Giftbox

20000g
Ace Meow

40000g - 60000g
Most Monthly Collectables. (I recommend Gwee)
Archangel's Blade

100000g+
Most Evolving Items. (Note that you should check the prices of all the generation and buy the cheapest one from any generation except the first. Some people are willing to spend extra money on first generation items simply because it's first generation.)

Here's a tip. Do not sell outfits. They will not sell.

I've been doing this since 2006. And on this account alone is worth two million gold. I have 2 other mules which has stuff I haven't seen since god knows how long, they probably also have valuable stuff on them. So I myself, am not entirely sure on how much I'm worth.

Now. Here's an important tip. Make a second account where you do all this on. On your main account, do whatever you want and always send extra gold to that second account. This will prevent you from doing a very important mistake that many people do which messes this whole thing up.
Do not buy anything. What you want to do is save as much as you can until you reach your goal before you can spend what ever it is that you want to do with it.

When you make a ton of gold, there's pretty much nothing you can't afford, you can either keep making gold for the hell of it, or like me. You can donate it.

Good luck guys.
Any questions?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Thanx for the advice I guess  

CobaltSDragon

3,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cincos

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am
I honestly think that selling outfits makes gold,Like at this time market price for the ruby armor is up. so it is worth more = bigger prices on outfits = more profit.
But having a good combination of nice rare items can pull in a buyer easily,I sold a outfit once,and only 2 items of the outfit were used on that buyers avi biggrin Made a easy 40K  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am
Cincos
I honestly think that selling outfits makes gold,Like at this time market price for the ruby armor is up. so it is worth more = bigger prices on outfits = more profit.
But having a good combination of nice rare items can pull in a buyer easily,I sold a outfit once,and only 2 items of the outfit were used on that buyers avi biggrin Made a easy 40K

But there's the fact that your avatar is suppose to be what you want to make it, selling outfits is pointless because nobody's going to want to buy it unless they're desperate and wanted an item that you had like you said.
And good luck if you want anybody to even find your outfit, note how in the outfit shop, there's no search bar of any kind, only a option to filter prices.

Power to you if you manage to sell a outfit, but it's just much more effective to sell items. Hell, I just made 100k yesterday.

Naxts
Crew

Cincos

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

But there's the fact that your avatar is suppose to be what you want to make it, selling outfits is pointless because nobody's going to want to buy it unless they're desperate and wanted an item that you had like you said.
And good luck if you want anybody to even find your outfit, note how in the outfit shop, there's no search bar of any kind, only a option to filter prices.

Power to you if you manage to sell a outfit, but it's just much more effective to sell items. Hell, I just made 100k yesterday.

I guess so,but i cant really deal with the market prices going up and down like a insane rollercoaster,I dont like taking massive risks XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

I guess so,but i cant really deal with the market prices going up and down like a insane rollercoaster,I dont like taking massive risks XD.

Well. There's not much risk to it, you just gotta play it smart. It took me a very long time to learn how to work the marketplace, and trust me, once you get going, gold just seems to drop right on you.
And since I make so much gold, I can donate pretty frequently in large amounts.

Naxts
Crew

Cincos

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

Well. There's not much risk to it, you just gotta play it smart. It took me a very long time to learn how to work the marketplace, and trust me, once you get going, gold just seems to drop right on you.

Okay,tell me if this a good plan,buy neverland formulas,then sell them when they are all out at the cash shop? Because they will rise in value. Even at the marketprice now 72 Neverland Formulas = 7200 Gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

Okay,tell me if this a good plan,buy neverland formulas,then sell them when they are all out at the cash shop? Because they will rise in value. Even at the marketprice now 72 Neverland Formulas = 7200 Gold.

I have no idea how the patterns on neverland formulas work so I don't think I can be of much help here.
How much gold to you have?

Naxts
Crew

Cincos

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

I have no idea how the patterns on neverland formulas work so I don't think I can be of much help here.

I have bought 25 Neverland Formulas from the cash shop,I got 47 more cash and about 82,800 Gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 pm
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos
Naxts_The_Demon
Cincos

I have bought 25 Neverland Formulas from the cash shop,I got 47 more cash and about 82,800 Gold.

I'd say sell a few at first to see how well they sell. If they sell, then go ahead and sell the rest.
If they don't. Then you'd want to find some other way to sell them.

Naxts
Crew

Cincos

Wheezing Smoker

5,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:13 am
No one buys outfits you say?

Congratulations! Your outfit was bought by Davon Da Dude for 39,347 gold.
We have credited your account in the amount of 38,561 gold. You paid a total of 786 gold (2%) in marketplace tax.

View Davon Da Dude's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/19016768/

Moneyz at 121K  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm
Cincos
No one buys outfits you say?

Congratulations! Your outfit was bought by Davon Da Dude for 39,347 gold.
We have credited your account in the amount of 38,561 gold. You paid a total of 786 gold (2%) in marketplace tax.

View Davon Da Dude's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/19016768/

Moneyz at 121K

Congratulations. You have proven me wrong.

It's still not exactly something I would depend on though. After all, I don't really think that outfits are something that are really reliable to buy and resell

You're welcome to keep selling them if it works for you. But it's not exactly something I'd recommend.

Naxts
Crew

GarGo0or

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:06 am
Even though I'm not a member in this guild but I want to help all of you
the easiest and fastest you can even gain 100k a day!! <but daily you can get 10k without any effort... just clicking a button...
you know the game "Mahjong"??
go there
Mahjong
and scroll to the down of the page
you will see you budgets you got "if you didn't play it at all you will have nothing" that's not important anyway
click on "publish" another window will appear click "send"
just like that... repeat the process 40 times that will take how much? 3 minutes or 5 minutes? I donno...
but very little time
you will gain over 10k believe me...
but then the amount you get becomes nothing really... it will be hard to gain gold
no problem... come back after... ummm... lets say 6 hours?... repeat the process 3 times a day the amount you get will increase... let's say 40 times in the morning... 40 times in the afternoon... and 40 times before going to bed... you will get over 35k in a single day...!!
35,000 each day how much you will get?
this is a piece of cake =)
wish I helped all of you
and I wish you can buy your dream avatar...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 am
Thanks for the tips. I have 122k now.  

Love Me or Die Bish x3

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Naxts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 am
Whora The Explorer
Thanks for the tips. I have 122k now.