Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm
She hadnt stopped thinking of her Ocean, but she knew it was a useless romance. She could never really give herself to him and she really didnt want to. It would mean leaving her sisters and the sense of loyalty in the female was stronger than love. She knew it had nearly destroyed Dvaji for her to leave. He had begged her to stay with him and still she couldnt. She wasnt fond of the way it had gone, but she had always had a good memory of the male.

Made better by the cubs that had swelled in her belly. It wasnt customary for her to tell him about them.. Not until they arrived and were old enough for the males to go off to the pride they were born for. The Pirates.

She had been surprised, watching Dvaji, to see him move into the lands. It made things easier though, and with a smile she trailed the two smaller cubs behind her. Instructing them to the say nothing. They could get to know him when she left.. But for now this was her time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm
Dvija was heartsick. He'd stopped eating for a few long days, and as the haze of madness had cleared, he'd felt such a sense of clarity. This pride was not the pride for him, the Kizingo. Though his mother and father both remained in the pride, along with one of his sisters, he had left -- as had his second sister. Circe had trailed after him for a long while, a mournful song whispering forth from her beak. She too had been heartsick -- though not over the loss of the Tempest, but over the loss of the pride she had called home since her birth.

Dvija had wandered long, his paws cracked and raw by the time he'd found his way into the pirate's lands. Life was good here, and though Dvija didn't forget his Tempest, he had learned that life could go on. Friends came easily to a mildly mannered lion such as Dvija, and so as each day passed the hollowness that was clawing in his chest subsided, lulled into a numb pain by the sound of the ocean surf.

He watched for her daily, though... this pride was near where he'd found her the first time, and so perhaps this pride was where he was truly meant to be.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm
She watched him for a moment, her grey toes striking against the golden sand. She hadnt said a word, but she wondered if he would sense her. The night had taken over the lands, and the way the moon shown, reminded her of the night hse had met her Ocean. He was hers, regardless of what he thought, or believed. He was her consort and choosing him, she had decided as Lady of the Paw she would not accept anyone else to father strong cubs. After all, girls were dominant in the family. Why, he had three back at their homelands waiting for her to return.

She opened her maw, singing a little song that was sad, and drawn out at first. But the further it went the more lifting it became. She was calling him to her, as she had when they had met.

"Come to me, my Sailor Bold." She whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm
Dvija caught the familiar scent on the breeze before he slowly lifted his head to peer into the direction that beautiful, familiar voice was coming from. Was he in a dream? Delusional? He wasn't sure. That soft whisper danced into his ears and he couldn't help but rise to his feet as if in a trance, moving closer to him.

She'd come back, but deep in his heart of hearts he knew she would be leaving again.

"My Tempest," he whispered, drinking in the sight of her. He'd thirsted for her, hungered for her... and she was here. But why? He let his eyes ask the question that his voice could not.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:28 pm
When he stepped closer towards her, she smiled softly, her eyes knowing. She knew he would come, how could he resist? He would never be able to, at least.. unless he found someone else. Which she would likely be sent in a fury over.. Spreading seed was one thing, but if he mated to another she would likely show a jealous side of her.

"My Ocean." She said affectionately, staring at him with the moonlight shining over her back. She was a sight, that was sure, but so was he and it pained her heart to see him so confused.

"I have come to find you." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 pm
If he hadn't been so weakened by the very sight of her, he might've noticed the two boys tucked close to her -- as it was, he only had eyes for his Tempest. Butting his head against her chin, he inhaled deeply of the salty, sultry scent that was her own bewitching perfume.

"You've come back to me," he stated, a smile toying with his features. He would take that to mean at least something.

"Why?" His question was simple. He knew she was not here to stay, but Dvija wanted to hear her explanation verbalized. He wanted to hear her say it, whatever the reason may be.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 pm
"I have brought your spoils of love, my Ocean." She purred, her voice soft. She knew that was not all it had been, spoils.. She knew that he loved her and if she could she would have stayed with him forever. She pushed her nose against his cheek and then licked it before pulling away. Her look was soft, careful..As if she was nervous of his reaction to such news. Not that it mattered, the cubs would stay there no matter their fate.. But she hoped that he would want them. Seemed a shame to raise them only to have them be abandoned by their father.

Moving to the side a step, her tail flicked up and showed the two small bodies that had been huddled against her. One the brightest of golds, obvious of the heritage he carried, and his brother, his ocean colored twin. She had been proud of her children, but boys were not tolerated and she had to give them up. Such were the ways of her lands. At least her three girls, would stay.

"You have done well. Three little girls reside in their homelands. Beautiful as their mother, and as vibrantly charming as their father."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 pm
Dvija stood still for a long moment as he stared at the boys. It was almost as if he did not realize what she was saying. They were his sons? He could see his sisters in the golden boy and his mother and even his brother in his other son.

"You did not bring my daughters to me?" It hurt, knowing that he had daughters that he would not be able to see, at least not now. The comment was spoken in a mild tone, though -- nothing that would make her feel defensive, just a curiosity that he needed explained.

"My sons," he whispered softly, glancing between the boys as they stood shyly behind their mother. He was a father. He'd given his Tempest many daughters, and of that he should be proud. He was proud.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 am
She frowned, unhappy that she hadnt been able to show him his girls. It was a pride thing though, she knew that and she wasnt going to test it. Her daughters couldnt leave the lands. The trek was dangerous and if she had lost one, she would have been devastated. Shes upposed maybe he didnt understand the reason why boys were so disposable. She really wasnt attached to them, and because of them having to leave her so young, she had tried not to be. They would remember her fondly for she had never told them that, but.. It made her a tinge sad that she wasnt able to bond with them on her own level. They had bonded with her but it was different..

"I could not. Your little girls are safe and warm in the center of the pride where if anyone was to come close to them, my Sisters could tear their heads off."
SHe said, a bit less romantic than she usually was but her eyes showed anger at thet hought. No one had better harm her little girls lest she show them a quick death.

"You will see them. Just not now." She responded. Once they were older, she might let them see him. If not then, then whenever she called for his services once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:07 pm
Dvija couldn't help but feel a surge of anger, one that he quickly tamped down. Only his Tempest could rile him so. He gestured with a paw that the boys should move to his side. She had brought them to him, and for that he would be forever thankful. When they hesitated and glanced to their mother, Dvija's brows drew down in a curt frown. He didn't bother to hide it.

It was as if they sought her approval.

"Come, sons," he said. His heart ached that his Tempest would be leaving, but it simply hurt too much to stand idly by, knowing that she'd mothered his cubs yet at the same time realizing that his daughters would likely never meet him, nor would his sons grow up with their sisters.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers