Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Kingom Hearts 3D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm
So, who else is super-excited for Dream Drop Distance?

The gameplay looks awesome, the new settings look awesome, new outfits are pretty cool, and I'm super-excited to find out what happens to Sora &co. 3nodding

Also, best news ever: Neku from The World Ends with You is going to be in it. I love that game to death and back, and now I actually feel justified in including Nao in my KH fic. ninja From what I gathered, Neku will be a guest party member? I'd love to be able to control him, but this is almost as good.

(Though I've gotta say, I've been getting this vibe for a while that Nomura's trolling his fans, just a little bit... and it's totally confirmed after seeing what he did to Riku's hair. >_x And judging by this trend, I'm willing to guess that no other WEWY characters are going to appear though I swear, seeing Josh for but a second would make my life, and Neku's really only going to have a very small part, maybe on par with Yuffie in KHI.)

If only I actually had a 3DS.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:02 pm
This makes me want a 3DS gonk  

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm
I know. crying Honestly, my best hope at this point is Christmas. I have no clue how I'll get one any other way; I have two hundred dollars to my name that I have to make last till next summer. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games