Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Laton Vs Wright

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LightnigPie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:26 pm
I know for a fact this has been mentioned before here but here you can find trailers and screen shots just in case.

Trailer 1 (with subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxEQIe5jdw&ob=av3e

Trailer 2 (with subs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbWfXEdW1fk

My thoughts on it MUST GET! if this comes out state side (I heard a rumer it might not get translated) I'm getting a 3DS just to play it.
anther thing please tell me its hust me who thinks this but do the witnesses look like people form Wind Waker?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm
I admit the style does look a bit Windwaker-ish. But I think that's just because it's a combination of Capcom and Level 5's art styles combined into one for this game. (Personally I think Level 5's art style is more noticeable in the trailer. But that's just me.)

The only thing I have noticed about this game is that it's not really a versus game. The trailers show that Professor Layton is helping Phoenix in court. But perhaps the true conflict arises due to a difference in opinion. Who knows. Regardless, I'm more excited for this fame than Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles.

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

LightnigPie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Mia_Sage
I admit the style does look a bit Windwaker-ish. But I think that's just because it's a combination of Capcom and Level 5's art styles combined into one for this game. (Personally I think Level 5's art style is more noticeable in the trailer. But that's just me.)

The only thing I have noticed about this game is that it's not really a versus game. The trailers show that Professor Layton is helping Phoenix in court. But perhaps the true conflict arises due to a difference in opinion. Who knows. Regardless, I'm more excited for this fame than Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles.

I agree on your opinoin on the tital but I cant think of anything better.  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games