Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
New Character/Job Classes?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 am
So, for the inevitable future Crystal-based FF title, involving Job Classes and such, what are some new ideas you guys would have for Job Classes, either never-before-seen, or two-in-one?

For me, I would mash two of my favorite Job Classes of old together into one: Blue Knight.

Simply put, it combines the best aspects of the Blue Mage and the Mystic Knight, and could be unlocked (in the style of a Tactics Job Upgrading) once Mastery of the two individual Jobs was achieved. The ability to Spellblade using the combined magics of Black and White (Holy only), but as well the ability to combine Blue Magic spells to your Spellblade for a steeper MP cost (1-1/2x the normal MP cost of the spell), so one could Spellblade Bad Breath and wreak havoc. However, their Mag-Atk and Mag-Def would be superior to Blue Mages and Mystic Knights, their Phys-Atk and Phys-Def would be stronger as well though not by much. And they can learn to wield the same swords as Knights and other such warrior classes.

That's one of my ideas, how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:20 pm
An idea that springs straight to mind is a decent Ranger class: A combination of the Ninja's speed, a Thief's low attack power (for balance), the Hunter's weapon and skill set and one or two curative Magicks. With that what you should get is a class that can run around the field attacking occasionally, usually for the killing blow or a poach, and maybe fire off a healing spell before the enemy can attack again.

Another would be the Stalwart. Take the Defender and give him Knight skills such as Cover (maybe make it passive at a lower rate), and the Break/Rend from the original Tactics. High HP, Mid MP, Very High Defense, Mid Magic Attack/Defense, Low Attack, Very Low Speed and you've got a brick wall to get past.

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas