Die was a little worried about how the situation was with Ria. She was still being quite a little pill about the marriage situation. Everything seemed to be ok with Alizeti, but for some reason the heiress didn't want to seal the deal. Die went to find Tishtar, as the pair were close with Mio, and oddly enough close with one another as well, as different as they were.

Tishtar waited patiently where she was normally required to be, waiting to see if there was anything that she could help with. Mio called on her often enough, even if they were just minimal tasks. Things had to be done, and that was why she had two attendants along with her pair of maids-in-waiting. "Oh, Die. How can I help you?"

"I just wanted to speak with you," the maned wolf answered. "Are you free to talk?" The waterbuck nodded, and Die settled herself next to her. Though she was tall when she stood, Die felt mildy dwarfed next to the large waterbuck. "I worry about Ria and how impulsive and stubborn she is."

"Like you?"

Die shot Tishtar a look, but she knew what she meant. "She shouldn't be avoiding her impending marriage. One of these days the Lord is just going to set the date for her and she's going to be stuck with it. Servers her right. She shouldn't be holding everything up because she wants to feel like she has freedom for a bit longer."

Tishtar nodded. "She hasn't realized that she's never had much freedom. The lord has spoiled her, no matter what she thinks. Though he prefers the boys of the second litter, Ria is his heir, and inherited his stubbornness."

Die grinned. "They're both in denial there." She glanced around, but sensed that they were alone. Being part of Mio's group had its advantages.

Tishtar shrugged. "I think that as soon as she's married she'll realize how lucky she is. She got to have a say in who she married, and she was able to create an alliance with another pride. Yes, they'll be more aligned to the West than the other houses, but it brings strength to the Central House, and as such she's done more than she thinks."