Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
O:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:02 pm
in the latest announcements Zimika somehow made various pies...
it was a pretty neat finish for the announcements, made it stick out while i was rapid clicking the guild announcements...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm
Oh yes! I loves me the pudding icon but I figured 10 puddings was over kill so i used some of the other yummies. Interesting that it stood out more! thanks for the info!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm
Queen_Zimika
Oh yes! I loves me the pudding icon but I figured 10 puddings was over kill so i used some of the other yummies. Interesting that it stood out more! thanks for the info!

Thank You for the idea smile
i never realy looked at the other ymmies, i've been missing out. I used them in my latest announcement; they look neat smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:58 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

i never realy looked at the other ymmies, i've been missing out. I used them in my latest announcement; they look neat smile
They are a lot of fun! Also I like what you did with the gift giving contest. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off, but I like it!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:06 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

They are a lot of fun! Also I like what you did with the gift giving contest. I wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off, but I like it!
you and me both, the gift of giving isn't being given sad noones competing.
although the tektek contest is a ton more active than i had expected.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 am
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

I bought cupcakes does that count? I plan to give them just haven't planned out that far!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:52 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

I bought cupcakes does that count? I plan to give them just haven't planned out that far!

lol why not, its nt sopposed to be about the gift its sopposed to be about the giving (although gifts are nice ^.^)
hows your guild plans?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

lol why not, its nt sopposed to be about the gift its sopposed to be about the giving (although gifts are nice ^.^)
hows your guild plans?
I was just really really busy. Unfortunately I don't have the time or anything for any Halloween stuff so I am shooting for Christmas and that. And I will plan that.....later...lol  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika
nujumkh
Queen_Zimika

hows your guild plans?
I was just really really busy. Unfortunately I don't have the time or anything for any Halloween stuff so I am shooting for Christmas and that. And I will plan that.....later...lol

lol take you time. Theres still a good two months before Chrismas. Personally i can't wait for winter break...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:10 am
Quote:

lol take you time. Theres still a good two months before Chrismas. Personally i can't wait for winter break...
I can't either 2 months of nothing but free time cool yum_puddi  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas