Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

This is my new plot thread! (version who knows what anymore). Below are characters that I am looking for a lot of plots for. Whether it's mates, flings, some long term drama, I don't know. Each character will be looking for different stuff to fit their characters.

I am just trying to stay with a few plots at a time. Therefore this thread may only house a couple of characters at a time. If any character in the above image happens to catch your attention however, feel free to inquire about them!

My Journal is located here!

The best way to reach me is either PM, Quoting me in this thread or main thread, or AIM (Goldenice2003)

* On a side note * - My schedule varies greatly every week. I usually work morning. My responses may be slow, but know that I will [eventually] get to them!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:10 am
Mlia

User Image

Looking for: Joining Rp! Mlia will be joining the swamplands! He is a very shy character. Having grown up in the dawnwalker pride, Mlia always thought he was home. Now that his pride has been disbanded, Mlia is even more distraught.

Potentially looking for : A mate. I will be really picky with this though, so don't feel bad if I say no.

Radi'kilima

User Image

Names: Radi'kilima
Pride|Rank:Jini'msemi
Mate: None

Personality: Sweet, outgoing girl. She had a fling with a rogue which resulted in 8 cubs. She laid-back more than anything, even after her fling.

Looking For: General Rp - Backrp on the swampland burning/journey - Mate - Possible fling
Not Looking For: Flings, new pride
Current Plots: None

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 am
Plots wanted - lesser priorities~

User Image

Looking for: Anything but leaving the pride!

User Image

Looking for: Anything but leaving the pride

User Image

Looking for: Anything but leaving the pride

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 pm
General Rp Wanted!

Ebbe - Outlands - Drone

User Image

Mkipni - Nergui - Founder - Bilingual - Shuko

User Image

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:46 pm
Current|Future Plots

Stolen Heart - Aurora & Hook - Buffy_the_Bloody
Forbidden Love? - Nadie & Shujaa - Buffy_the_Bloody
Arranged Marriage - Astrid/??? - Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:47 pm
Current Roleplays

Finished
Incomplete

Rogue lands

Ring of Fire - Kikope (w/Buffy_the_Bloody)
Outsiders - Shujaa (w/Buffy_the_Bloody)
Firekin borders - Ciro'mekaitso (w/Nuxaz)
the thunder rolls - Kikope (w/Buffy_the_bloody)
What are these? - Fsi-Toyo (w/Lethrossen)

Pridelands

Yo-ho~Yo-ho~ - Otea, Ohtli (w/Buffy_the_Bloody)
a lazy day - Imre (w/Lethrossen, Zingling)
Finding Home - Soren (w/Hopefolly)
enjoy the quiet while it lasts - Imre (w/Zingling)
Untitled - Soren (w/Kaelyndra)

Kusini'Mwezi

A Maze Defeated - Keaira (w/Tristan Thorne)

Jini-msemi

A new journey begins - Mlia (w/wooga Paes)
just a day, just an ordinary day Vox (w/Nuxaz)

Bonelands
Hunting Trip - Quba (w/Annchen)

Stormborn
weathering the storm - Astrid (w/Buffy)
A name? - Astrid (w/Buffy)

Mwezi'johari
And a great friend I will be - Nteo'leru (w/Lethrossen)
Swallowed her up - Nteo'leru (w/Lethrossen)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm
I wanted to offer Koren-kite’e as a possible future idea for your lovely girl Radha, as Im kind of hoping for an out-of-pride mate for him eventually. (The navi is small and I want to spread out the bloodlines). He is the son of Toruk in the na'vi. A lively, playful cub and a typical 'boy', including the girls-have-cooties part. As he grows he does calm down and actually takes his training very seriously. Though he is still more than able to chill out and act like a cub again with his siblings and friends. His favored hobby is 'tree surfing', a skill that his adoptive aunt accidentally taught him when she introduced him to the joy of combining animal fat, paws and dead leaves. He doesn't even need the animal fat any more.
He will become a warrior when he matures and is the heir to his father's title. He wont ever leave his pride.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 pm
Speaking of your Na'vi girl, do you you want to continue this really old sibling rp we started a few months ago? =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:22 pm
@Tana~dude, he totally was one of my favs from that litter. >> I'll keep it open as a potential option heart I am not quite sure if I want to send Radha to the Na'vi or not since I already own three of them. I'm going to try and branch out, but sometimes that never does happen. In any case, if he ever leaves the Navi to just travel/or when Radha leaves for her little journey, we could always see how it goes between them? :]

@Mogami~Ohh yess! Thank you! I'll add that to my current list of rps, so expect a reply soon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm
Awesome! No rush though. ^.^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Chanda could work for either Arun or Shujaa

Chanda has a twin sister named Berj, who is now part of the Ela pride. The twins are the only survivors after their family and pride was slaughtered, Berj barely escaped and Chanda does her best to keep the memories at bay. More of, her mind has locked away what happened and it plagues her at night when she finally sleeps...she'll just get this flash bang images in rapid motion that leave her confused and shaken.

And since her sister left her, to join a pride...Chanda has been on her own, when shes comfortable with you, shes a happy, affection little lover. Very caring and gentle hearted...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 am
@Doodle~ We can rp them to see how they get along (both male characters). I'm going to assume you want to send her to the PLs, (or is she already there)?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:46 am
KasaiLoki
@Tana~dude, he totally was one of my favs from that litter. >> I'll keep it open as a potential option heart I am not quite sure if I want to send Radha to the Na'vi or not since I already own three of them. I'm going to try and branch out, but sometimes that never does happen. In any case, if he ever leaves the Navi to just travel/or when Radha leaves for her little journey, we could always see how it goes between them? :]

That sounds awesome. lol If he might have been open to leaving the navi, I'd send him to the DW, but he just wouldn't. Its likely he may travail though, as he is Toruk's heir and he will need to know how to survive in the roguelands.
I'd certainly love to rp the together. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:51 am
Tanakako

I understand :] I don't Radha would be leaving until she was an adolescence, but maybe she'll got 'traveling' with her father one day or something, and can meet him before hand? lol otherwise, we'll have to wait for her to become an adol before they meet.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am
Sound good! I'll check up on the navi rules, Toruk would like to take his cub out on a week's safari/training course at some point. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff