Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
=RP= Trust is earnt not guaranteed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boku-wa-hime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 pm
(Feel free to join in whenever you want to.)

STORY:
Who friggen knows >_> I'm not thinking straight... I have far too much on my mind, so i'm curious where this will go XP

I shall start lol

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting alone on the bank of the local river, Hime frowned feeling sick and deserted by herself. Her mind worked it's painful magic turning herself against itself, making it's own decisions to cause more pain and suffering to those that were close to her.
The last person she'd hurt was something she loved dearly and regreted every single second since the breakup. Hime had said horrible things that had cut and hurt both her and her best friend. It wasn't their first fight, but it was their first one that had hurt her friend so much. Hime wanted to take it all back but not even she would give another chance.
Hoping that somehow she might get a chance to prove she was sorry, Hime started to think as to how she could make it up to the girl she loved.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 am
Hikari, Thespian by heart dared let down her guard for one person. She decided blindly...foolishly to let her emotions rule instead of the logic that she had. Time and time again she let this one person hurt her over and over, ignoring the pain it inflicted until one day she couldn't take it. "You've hurt me Hime.' The memory was seared into her brain. 'You've hurt me so much I don't know if I can ever forgive you.' She walked slowly toward the river. Their favourite spot. She didn't know why she went there. Her emotions must have hold of her again. Taking her to the place where her first love had been. She spotted Hime and quickly, as silently as she could she turned around and ran away to hide hoping the other wouldn't see her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers