Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Starlings onexone (Young Justice and Ouran HSHC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

The Starling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 am
Hello!

Yes indeed, The Starling has returned with yet another onexone roleplay search thread.
Please read and adhere to my rules, I kept them short as possible and left a neat and organized little bullet list so no one should have any trouble with it. If you do still have trouble with it well... let's just say you probably should avoid passing on your genes.

I am currently

Looking / Not Looking

First, A little about me…

- I go by Star or Starling.
- I am female
- I am 21 years old
- I like to be the plot master. This means that your OC will likely play the role as the main character, whereas I control the plot and secondary characters.
- I try my best to be open minded but if I say ‘no’ to something, I do mean ‘no’.
- I am online frequently, and I will warn you if I go on leave
- I only rp with female partners. Sorry guys, but I find women are just better at roleplaying.

If you are interested in an rp, please post here or send a pm. For faster replies to your ‘in thread’ posts, please quote one of my bumps.

No spam please
This means please do not bump, advertise or engage in unrelated chat in this thread.
Thank you for your consideration.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 am
...Now, onto the information you seek.

Literacy

I do not go by that '____ Literate' crap. Either you can write, or you cannot write. It is that simple.
Paragraphing, punctuation, past tense, and third person are all mandatory. Spelling is important, but I'll forgive the occasional error if you do the same. And I do mean occasional, as in, maybe one or two typos per post. That I can deal with.
I also value quality over quantity. Meaning if you post a wall of text full of pointless detail that in no way advances the plot, or repeat the same thing over and over, then that is not good writing. Yes it is important to set the scene, but we don't need to know the exact appearance of the bark on a tree in the background.

Regularity

I have a life, as I am sure you do to. However I am still on for at least an hour every day, and if I am not or will not be, I will be sure to warn you ahead of time, or explain when I next log on. I expect you to have the same consideration. I would like commitment to the rp's I spend my time on, so if you start an rp and ditch out after a week- I won't be happy. The least you could do is tell me you don't want to rp any more.

Limitations

Up for discussion. I confess to liking a little smut here and there and sometimes I feel the plot calls for it. However, I'm not some over-the-top pervert, I'm not looking for a plotless cyberfest and I will respect your limitations if you have them.

Doubling

Doubling is a MUST. I do not expect you to simply fulfill my fantasies, do not expect me to do so for you. If there is a romantic interest involved, I will play a character for your character- but you must be willing to do the same for me.
I find romance greatly helps plots along, giving a chance at plot twists and character development. Most of my roleplays will have romance involved at least in a minor way.

Medium

I only rp over PM's. No IM, no threads, no e-mail, and nothing outside of gaia. No room for discussion on this one. Onexone only. Please do not invite me to your guild or group roleplay, I am not interested, nor will I be in the future.

Slash

I only do Hetero for fan-based roleplays (unless otherwise stated). I do NOT do himslash, never have, and I never will. I do not use terms such as ‘Yaoi and Yuri’ outside of anime because that's stupid, and while in anime please understand the difference between Yuri and Shojo-Ai. In some cases I will only do femslash, in some cases I will only do hetero, but I will specify when and where I limit myself to these.

Not on the list?

If you want to do an rp that is not on the list, here is a short list of common suggestions that will get you an automatic and non-discussable ‘no’.

No Twilight or Vampire Diaries
No Movie Version Percy Jackson
No himslash, Shonen-Ai or Yaoi
No CanonxCanon (as the only slash pairing)
No Bleach or Naruto
No Group Roleplays
No Private Threads

If you have a suggestion for an rp that in no way relates to anything on the list above, send a pm and I’ll discuss it with you.

Still have questions? Feel free to ask.

The Starling

The Starling

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 am
The List

Legend
Note; if you ignore the legend, I will ignore you. Do not ask for x'd rp plots and do not ask to play a role I have bolded.

* = Craving, the more asterisks the stronger the craving
x = Not in the mood for so don't even ask
The role I'd like to play, or am able to play, will be bolded

Anime/Manga

Quote:
*Ouran High School Host Club*

Plot; I have a plot in mind

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play Hikaru, Tamaki or Kyouya for your OC if you play Kaoru for mine.

Note; I would like to go by the anime series, but with aspects from the manga involved.

Quote:
x Yu Yu Hakusho x

Plot; I have multiple plots in mind, but am open for ideas

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I’ll play Kurama for your OC if you play Hiei for mine

Note; Setting will be post dark tournament but pre three kings saga using the Manga as a reference.

Quote:
x Tokyo Mew Mew x

Plot; I have multiple plots in mind

Canons; May or may not be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; Negotiable

Note; Yuri or Shojo-Ai only

Quote:
x Sailor Moon x

OCs; Must be involved

Note; Yuri or Shojo-Ai only

Quote:
x Deathnote x

Canons; I would rather not involve canons, I prefer to use the setting
OCs; Must be involved

Quote:
x Hellsing x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Cartoon Series

Quote:
*** Young Justice ***

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play Kaldur'ahm, Nightwing, Wally West, Red Arrow, or a character of your suggstion if you play Superboy for me.

Note; References will combine both the tv series, comics, and may be more of a DC universe rp.

Quote:
x X-men Evolution x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play Spyke, Cyclops, Wolverine, Avalanche, Toad or another suggestion of yours if you play Nightcrawler for me.

Note; Will be based specifically off the show X-men Evolution, as I am not knowledgeable of the comics. Specifically set later in season 1.

Quote:
x My Little Pony Friendship is Magic x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; No romance for this theme

Note; I am dead serious

Quote:
x Winx Club x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play anyone for your OC if you play Bloom or Flora for mine

Note; We use the Rai English Translation or the Italian Sub as reference

Quote:
x Gargoyles x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play Brooklyn, or Demona for your OC if you play Puck/Owen for my OC.

Note; References will combine both the tv series, comics and canon-in-training elements.

Quote:
x Thundercats 2011 x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Note; this will be based off the 2011 revamp.

Television Series

Quote:
x Trueblood x

Plot; I do have a plot in mind

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I will play Bill, Jason, Alseid, Pam, Jessica, Tara, or Sam for your OC if you play Eric for mine.

Note; I have not read the Sookie Stackhouse book series, so I would rather go by the TV series until I get a chance to read the books.

Quote:
x Supernatural x

Canons; Must be involved
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I would play Dean for your oc if you play Sam for mine.

Note; I would like to discuss when our plot takes place in relation to the seasons.

Movies

Quote:
x Harry Potter x

Canons; May be involved but it is not required
OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; I would play Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Fred and/or George Weasley, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Albus Potter, James Sirius Potter, Hugo Weasley, Fred Weasley II, Lorcan and/or Lysander Scamander for your oc, if you play Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, or Scorpious Malfoy for my OC.

Note; Hetero only for CanonxOC but Femslash for OcxOc please

Quote:
x The Golden Compass x

Plot; I currently do not have a plot, if you have one feel free to share or we can make one up together.

OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; Romance does not have to be involved, but if it is I would prefer femslash.

Note; I have not read the book series so I would rather go by the Movie.

Quote:
x Stardust x

Plot; I currently do not have a plot, if you have one feel free to share or we can make one up together.

OCs; Must be involved

Romantic Aspect; Femslash only please

Note; I have not read the book series so I would rather go by the Movie.

Quote:
x Pirates of the Caribbean x

OCs; Must be involved

Note; Hetero only for CanonxOC but Femslash for OcxOc please

Literary Adaptations
In literary adaptations we will be using either use the plot, elements of the plot, or modernize the story.

Quote:
x Peter Pan x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; Your character _____ is the 'Wendy' Character, who runs away from home. She is taken in by the 'Peter' character, who is the leader of a youthful group. My character _____ is the 'Tinkerbell' character, the second in command and until now the only female member of the group. Jeleousy turns my character against the group and into the arms of the main villain, the 'Hook' character.

Romance; WendyxPeter, TinkerbellxHook

Quote:
x Memoirs of a Geisha x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; Your character _____ is sold to a Geisha house as a young child where my character _____ is already a prized Geisha. Over time, a rivalry forms between the two that is a mix of purest love and darkest hate.

Romance; Possibly between our characters but negotiable

Quote:
x Othello x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; Your character _____ is the Othello character. She is in love with a fine (man or woman) to whom they will soon be married and has a great job. My character _____ as the Iago character, has always been very jeleous, and seeks to destroy you. A story of lies, secrets and betrayal where the lines of good and evil are smeared so everything turns gray.

Romance; Your character and Fiance

Quote:
x A Midsummer Nights Dream x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; Open to ideas

Romance; HermiaxLysander, HelenaxDemetrius

Quote:
x Romeo and Juliet x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; I play as the Romeo character, and you play as the Juliet, a plot twist making them both daughters of rich rival families.

Romace; RomeoxJuliet

Quote:
x The Taming of the Shrew x

Setting; Negotiable

Plot; I play as the 'Katherine' Character who wants to be an independent woman, and is forced into a marriage with a man who, though a pig on the outside, is a prince on the inside. You play as Bianca, who weds out of young love and regrets it- leading her to take on many lovers on the side.

Romace; KatherinexPetruchio, BiancaxString of Lovers

Original Plot
themes may be combined, all plots and characters will be discussed.

Quote:
Faeries, Mermaids, Dryads, Pixies, Dragons

Quote:
Witches, Wizards, Warlocks

Quote:
Vampires, Werewolves, Shapeshifters

Quote:
Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Centaurs

Quote:
Fantasy Adventure

Quote:
High School Drama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am
Okay, now show me the messages! biggrin  

The Starling

Owl_Empress

Bashful Gaian

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm
The Starling
Okay, now show me the messages! biggrin
I'm really interested in your Ouran High School Host Club and Sailor Moon rps. What were the plots you had in mind? C:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 pm
Oh goodie, my fishing line has a bite biggrin  

The Starling

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm
I will do Percy jason and go by the books. I loved reading the books and I thought the movie stinked since it left out the main parts sad ( and a main character in the next book

Romeo and Juliet sounds cool two. I know what it is about but I always forget to read the book. I have a ton of books waiting for me.

I will also do any of the fantasy things I like those alot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:45 pm
katelovestetris
I will do Percy jason and go by the books. I loved reading the books and I thought the movie stinked since it left out the main parts sad ( and a main character in the next book

Romeo and Juliet sounds cool two. I know what it is about but I always forget to read the book. I have a ton of books waiting for me.

I specified above that I was only looking for Ouran right now  

The Starling

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 pm
The Starling
katelovestetris

I will do that one it is just I didnt read the anime manga's that was on my to do list. I saw the shows just not the books. I was going to start reading them soon  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm
katelovestetris
The Starling
katelovestetris

I will do that one it is just I didnt read the anime manga's that was on my to do list. I saw the shows just not the books. I was going to start reading them soon

do you maybe have some rp samples for me to check out?  

The Starling

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:14 pm
The Starling
katelovestetris
The Starling
katelovestetris

do you maybe have some rp samples for me to check out?

This is a profile but it is close enough Click here  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 pm
Would you be willing to do a femslash taking place at a boarding school?  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Starling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 am
Fancy Angelic Princess

Well... no, that's nothing like what I'm looking for right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 pm
The Starling
Fancy Angelic Princess

... Oh. I didn't notice that. sweatdrop

Well, if it helps, I am an OHSHC fan. I'm not the best at roleplaying as guys, but I'll still do an Ouran RP with you if you want. smile  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Starling

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:42 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
The Starling
Fancy Angelic Princess

... Oh. I didn't notice that. sweatdrop

Well, if it helps, I am an OHSHC fan. I'm not the best at roleplaying as guys, but I'll still do an Ouran RP with you if you want. smile

No thanks, I would get bored easily without the oc's  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games