Reply The Stargate Guild
Best Season for SG-1?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:03 pm
What is the best Season of Stargate SG1 and why?

I'm trying to catch up to the rest of the series... watching it from the beginning. I've only started Season 5 so I'm a little limited in which season I really like. So far, I enjoyed Season 4 the best. Probably because I hated it and loved it the most. I can't believe they killed my favourite Tok'ra!

Anyways... that's my two-scents.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:54 pm
Oooh, that's a hard one. Picking a favourite season... Well, I don't know about you guys, but the more current seasons are a little too... different. The old ones, up to Season 5 were awesome. cool Season 6 with Jonas.. that wasn't that good. He wasn't a very good actor, and the feel of the team just wasn't right, as if there wasn't the chemistry with him and the team like there had been with Daniel and the team. And then they got rid of the Goa'uld and replaced them with the Replicators and other..er... interesting enemies, well.... Stargate had been about the Goa'uld for 6 Seasons, and getting rid of them changed the entire focus of them.

So I would have to say my favourite season is Season 4, that season just rocks. xd  

[ Midnight Angel ]

badlittlewashu

Wheezing Treasure-Seeker

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:30 am
Season 4 without a doubt! I just love that season more. It seemed like everyone got a good story and part in each story. The team bonded. Unlike season 5 where everyone kinda fell apart. Though season 7 is good.

sweatdrop Though Im a Daniel Jackson fan, so I hated season 6 and love 7. heart heart Cant help it! Micheal Shanks is so hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:01 pm
i would have to say season 4 heart is the best. though season seven is in close second. they bonded in season 4 and the chemistry was the best in that season. i hated season seven cuz they took daniel out of that season. the only eps i like during that season r the eps that have daniel in them. then season seven cuz Daniel comes back. they also kick Anubis' butt in that season.  

Aqua Dancer 6

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:21 pm

7 was good, but 8 had alot of action. hmmmm  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff