Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Halloween 1x1 RP Anyone?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
What the title says. I'm looking for a Halloween roleplay. I do straight, Yuri, and Yaoi. I can only pla guys when its in a Yaoi cuz my guys always trun out gay.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 pm
I love to do this one in Yaoi it sounds fun  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 pm
I'd like to do this with you as a straight RP. I'll play the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 pm
katelovestetris

Sure, do you have any plot ideas? If not I have one.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm
vader-lifer14

Sure vader, you have anyplot ideas? If not I have an one. Oh and thank you for joing Umber's guild. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:37 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14

Sure vader, you have anyplot ideas? If not I have an one. Oh and thank you for joing Umber's guild. ^^

I have no ideas. Sorry. And you're welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont

Ok wel here is mine. Both of our guys could have been invited to a Halloween party by a friend they have in commen. At this party the host{Which is their friend} says its time to play spin the bottle.seven minutes in heaven. My guy picks yours and they are sent into a guest room & locked in. Nothing major happens. But they get to know each other and start to hang out more. But one of them has a deep dark secret. he is a vampire.

lol I know its bad sorry. sweatdrop  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 pm
vader-lifer14
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14

Ok well here is mine.
Halloween is a time for goblins & gouls to come out and scary the living. A time where once a year its fun to get scared. But to the monster's its a time where they can walk among the humans with out fear of being hunted down and killed. Well to a vampire its a time where its so much easier to kill. But this vampire's next target is hard to kill then most. But why? it should be so easy for him/her to kill this human. What is it the make the vampire spare the humans life. Its the fact that the vampire some how has fallen in love with said human. Because this human knows true pain and suffering.

Bad I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:53 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont

Ok wel here is mine. Both of our guys could have been invited to a Halloween party by a friend they have in commen. At this party the host{Which is their friend} says its time to play spin the bottle.seven minutes in heaven. My guy picks yours and they are sent into a guest room & locked in. Nothing major happens. But they get to know each other and start to hang out more. But one of them has a deep dark secret. he is a vampire.

thanks for I can probly make it look better. where do you want it in the guild forms or PM I really dont care. I will post the guild forum or Start the PM. It will for sure be really good.  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:54 pm
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont

thanks for I can probly make it look better. where do you want it in the guild forms or PM I really dont care. I will post the guild forum or Start the PM. It will for sure be really good.

Ok that cool. The guild forums please.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14

Ok well here is mine.
Halloween is a time for goblins & gouls to come out and scary the living. A time where once a year its fun to get scared. But to the monster's its a time where they can walk among the humans with out fear of being hunted down and killed. Well to a vampire its a time where its so much easier to kill. But this vampire's next target is hard to kill then most. But why? it should be so easy for him/her to kill this human. What is it the make the vampire spare the humans life. Its the fact that the vampire some how has fallen in love with said human. Because this human knows true pain and suffering.

Bad I know.

Well, I can work with this.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont

Can my character be the vampire I love vampires  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm
vader-lifer14
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14
She_Wolf_Bliss
vader-lifer14

Ok well here is mine.

Bad I know.

Well, I can work with this.

Ok then  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris
She_Wolf_Bliss
katelovestetris

sorry I dont

Can my character be the vampire I love vampires

Ok cool  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games