+ Join Requests

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+ Join Requests +

Please fill out the form below and post it here if you'd like to join the squad. All I ask for is a link to your profile and a two paragraph or more roleplay sample.

Also, do not, DO NOT, post your profile in the Roster Board thread until you have been accepted by me, here.

[b]Profile:[/b] (Please provide a link to your profile here)
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] (Please provide a two paragraphs or more, how ever you'd like to deliver said post, but please make sure you are submitting full paragraphs, as in five or more sentences per paragraph.)
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (Tell me what seat you're looking for, and a brief reason why you fell you should be placed in that seat.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Profile: Tekketsu Shiso
Roleplay Sample:
"Well, I guess I just was enticed by the concept of the Squad," Tekketsu explained, having been asked about his reasoning for wanting to join Squad 13. "After all, since the 13th Squad plays the role of 'divine protectors', suffice to say the idea agreed with my personal ideals. I don't believe in unnecessary quarrels, you see." Tekketsu spoke with a calm voice that completely masked the slight feelings of anxiety that dwelled within him. Putting his nervousness aside, Tekketsu leaned back in the chair in which he sat, and resumed responding to the questions asked by his examiners.

"What would lead you to believe that you have the skills required to be a lieutenant?" inquired a stern voice, the source of which was hidden from Tekketsu's sight. "Well, since you asked," Tekketsu began, starting to rise from his seat, "May I demonstrate for you why I am fit for the rank of lieutenant?" Tekketsu motioned towards his zanpakuto, which was strapped on his sash, as always. After to receiving permission from his spectators, Tekketsu unsheathed his zanpakuto and recited with confidence, "Strike down my foes, Rankiryu!" As the command was made, Tekketsu's zanpakuto's shape began to alter. The blade elongated, and the handguard widened. The increase in Tekketsu's spiritual pressure was significant enought to startle one of the exam proctors, who made a slight jump that was scarcely noticeable.

"Will that be a sufficient display of my ability?" Tekketsu asked the examiners, who shook their heads to signify that it was not. One of the proctors brought several targets forward and arranged them in front of Tekketsu. "Now show us some of your skills," commanded the same harsh voice in an even stricter tone than before. Tekketsu raised his zanpakuto without a word, then broke the silence with a cry of, "Hado number 73! Soren Sokatsui!" Twin jets of blue flame shot from along the blade of Tekketsu's zanpakuto, which destroyed all but one of the targets, which Tekketsu turned towards, then sliced in half with one swing of his shikai, after using flash step to get in range. "Now," Tekketsu started to inquire to the adjudicators, "I know this is a somewhat insufficient method of gauging my skill level, since the targets can't strike back, but did that suffice?" The judges nodded at him silently.

"We just have one more question for you," the judges stated. "According to your records, you had a dispute with your previous squad's captain, which resulted in your leaving that squad. Do you think that a similar incident will take place here?" Tekketsu turned to face the asker of the question. "If I thought something of the sort would happen, I wouldn't be here. So, no, I think I will coexist with this new squad rather nicely," Tekketsu replied with confidence clearly present in his voice. "That's all we needed to know. You may leave." concluded the head proctor. Tekketsu bowed to the judges, then turned around and left the testing site, the same grim expression plastered on his face.  

Exiled Time Lord

Unbeatable Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 pm
Not bad.

You don't go for as much detail as I'm used to, in posting and profile, but your character is...believable and I think that he'll work well in concert with my own. Considering personalities that is. And don't worry about the extra bit I just added to the join code, I already know what you've expressed interest in.

Welcome to the Thirteenth Division. Yes, you may begin as the Vice Captain. I'll have the information up shortly, and you can post a link to your profile in the roster whenever you'd like.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:35 am
Profile: Jisaku Morimoto
Roleplay Sample: Jisaku took a seat in that dark room. He couldn't believe he was actually being interviewed for a Squad position. He would be excited, but at the moment he was way too nervous. So nervous, in fact, that he couldn't stop shaking. He could see one of the judges wiping a bead of sweat from the side of his head. "Morimoto-san," the very same judge spoke, "please give us a brief summary of the skills you've acquired at the Shino Academy."
"Yes, of course." Jisaku briefly pushed his glasses up before placing his rather plain-looking zanpakuto in his lap. "As you can see, I've already acquired my own zanpakuto. Plus, I know a good plethora of sealing kido, or bakudo, as well as healing kido...although, I admit that could use some work."
"Not afraid to admit your own faults, are you?"
When the judge spoke again, Jisaku swallowed whatever he had in his throat. "Tell me, boy. Why do you want to become a Shinigami?"
At that very instant, Jisaku stopped shaking. His glasses glinted for a second. "Because I want to save lives. I know full well how destructive Hollows can be. And I was also a first hand witness to the scale of their destruction. That's why I want to become a Shinigami!"
Reasoning: "I wouldn't mind being a third seat. Personally, I'd like to be a lieutenant, but a friend of mine told me those positions were already filled."

((Ugh... -head hit desk-))  

Gamebrain25

Timid Gaian

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:39 am
Accepted as Third Seat.

I'm actually quite amused by how both of these request are as if your character is being interviewed. I really don't mind, but you were free to do absolutely anything.

Anyway, welcome to the squad. Go ahead and post a link to your profile in the roster thread, and then you can start roleplaying.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:46 am
I couldn't think of anything else. I'm too tired right now. But I'll put up my profile before I trudge off to bed. Thank you.  

Gamebrain25

Timid Gaian

Yokai Manekineko

Beloved Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:57 am
No worries, I'm off as well.  
Squad 13-Divine Protectors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items