Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
New master : Master Raynor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jode501st

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:43 pm
Gabriel J. Raynor

User Image

Name:Gabriel J. Raynor
Race:Looks Human (Unknown)
Master or Mistress:Master
Orientation:Straight
Bio:
Raynor has lived a very long life through wars and conflicts and made very good money off of it. As he became bored with being a Mercenary he stop and with his wealth he bought a mansion and so he lives there goes around town and trains new Slaves for his enjoyment. Other then that nothing else is known of Raynor Beside him being part of the Brotherhood of NOD
seme, uke,or seke?: Seke
Anything else relevant: Raynor is a very tactical thinker, Calm and collected, Likes Young or Stubborn slaves makes a good challenge to train, Very nice and very scary at the same time, Quiet when thinking.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 am
Jode 501st

User Image

Name: Kimi
Race: neko
Orientation: straight
Bio: Kimi was born a slave, but wasn't treated as one. Her mother was owned by a woman named Mimcy. When she was a young child Kimi's mother died from a sickness that was passing through the city. Even though it left without a mother Kimi was still taken care of by the woman who owned her mother as well as her. She was treated as a pet more than a slave, some would say maybe even like is she was her own daughter, but Kimi was never released from being a slave. As Kimi grew up Mimcy spoiled her and loved her, much to her other grown up children's dismay. When Mimcy's family would come to visit Kimi was always treated poorly by them, and they never allowed their mother to actually adopted Kimi as part of the family. One reason was that she was the daughter of a slave and the other she was a neko, while the rest of them were all human. Kimi loved her ears a tail and would flaunted them every chance she got. The grandsons of Mimcy who were around Kimi's age, would gawk and stumble over themselves because of her. Which only made their parents dislike her more, but Kimi couldn't get enough of it. What really made her love teasing the boys was when she would sing as she walked around. One day thought it caused her a lot of trouble. One of Mimcy's grandsons who was a couple years older than her was able to get her alone. He began to kiss her, on her lips and her neck. Kimi began to freak out and began to struggle against him, but he was strong and wouldn't let her go. Once she relaxed she actually began to enjoy the feeling and was going to let him do what ever he wished with her, but it wasn't meant to be. his parents had come looking for him and found them together which ended everything between them then and there. Kimi was then never allowed near him or any boy of theirs ever again.

Because of the dislike when Mimcy finally passed away and all her affairs were being put in order when they came to dealing with Kimi they didn't know what to do with her. No one wanted her, knowing that Kimi was never freed from the bonds of slavery they decided, much to their liking, that the would sell her at a high price and be rid of the spoiled little neko.

So now Kimi sits in a pet shop confused, angry, and above all alone. Not knowing why she is there nor when she gets to leave.
Personality: Happy, spoiled, stubborn, lazy but if asked to do something constantly she will break down. She doesn't like to listen to any one who isn't Mimcy
Likes: Her jingle bell earings and collar, the color purple, and sweet things like candies and mini cakes, laying about in the sun and doing nothing.
Dislikes: Not having her jingle bells, any other color than purple
Charms: White rose (virgin), sheet of music (can sing beautifully), laptop (intelligent), and sword (fights back, but gives sometimes)
seme, uke, or seke? uke
Anything else relevant: Likes to bite things, when she is nervous or bored she chews on her tail.

Sweet Alexzandria

Playful Sweetheart

14,150 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 pm
Jode 501st

Would Gabriel be interested in Hailey?
User Image

My name is Hailey

I do not have a nickname but I wouldn't mind being called by another name.

I have only lived for 15 years but I am mature for my age.

I look human but I actually have magic abilities.

Can't you tell? My gender is obviously female

My orientation is straight

My past goes as followed..I was born in to a middle class family. When I was 6 my father died but 2 years later my mom remarried to some guy just because he was rich. My step father and myself never got along, in fact we hate each other. He would abuse me mentally but never layed a hand on me.

Shortly after turning 11, my mother died in a car accident. A few months after that my step father got a 'great' idea to make it look like I died so he could sell me into the slave trade so no one questioned where I was. He carried out his plan, successfully a year and a half after the tragic death of my mom. The rest of the time I spent in and out of a slave traders' shop to different owners.

If you must know I possess the role of a uke.

My personality varies, it depends the kind of people I am with. Generally I speak my mind. I can be very nice person but I also have another side you don't want to see. I tend to see things in a pessimistic way. I sometimes obey my owned but many times I don't. I can be very stubborn and disobedient when it comes to changing my ways or do my what my master wants from me.

Anything else: If you want something changed about Hailey let me know

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Hmmmm Ill take you both go to my mansion and we shall start  

Jode501st

Jode501st

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm
its_alive_it_lives
Jode 501st

Ill take you  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm
Sweet Alexzandria
Jode 501st