[PRP] A Thirst for Freedom [Sikilizana & Filisiwa]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am
The sky was for miles. Snow frosted rock outcrops and caused the sparse, short, mangled trees choking for carbon dioxide to sway. When Sikilizana blew out a puff of breath, she could see it escaping as steam. There was little breeze on the barren spot of the mountain. It was a dead morning.

Sikilizana hated it here. A god may have protection against the chill, but the goddess could feel the chill inside her bones. From the back of her throat there came a low growl of discontentment. Yet, she always kept coming back. It was like an addiction. And whenever she did come back, she'd find faces she hated.

Today, it was one of her half-brothers.

She knew the sight of him, the smell of them - she knew all of them because she'd needed to know. Her mother created children like a greedy man might collect gold. Filisiwa was one such collection, and unlike Siki - who had escaped - he seemed to have fallen directly under her paw. And so she was inclined to hate him, without even having gotten to know him.

Still, he was just over the rise, and so Siki went, as if to prove some point to herself. Upon spying that dark coat, the skull that burned eternally, she wrinkled her nose and her upper lip pulled into a snarl of disgust.

"Get bored with kissing Ubuge's a**?" She seemed inclined to walk past him, as though she were walking through and he happened to be in her way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 pm
Whilst some hated the cold, ungorgiving climate of the mountain top, Filisiwa found it quite refreshing. As the son of the God of Ice, it seemed as though he had inherited a love of the cold, both on the outside and on the inside. He much prefered the solitude that such a place provided, as opposed to the disgustingly populated areas that mortals inhabited.

Today however, he wasn't alone. As the wind blew in his direction, he caught a scent that he recognised almost immediately. It was his wretched half-sister, in all her ungrateful glory. He rolled his blood-red eyes as she headed in his direction, no doubt armed with some sort of witty remark.

"Oh really now." He sneered. "Must you be so vulgar?" The strange skull around his neck seemed to glow even more fiercely as she stood before him, causing him to flex his wings ever so slightly. "From that remark, I assume that you're still denying the one thing that makes your existance even remotely meaningful?" Of course, he was refering to his mother. Filisiwa had never cared to find out who Sikilizana's father was. All he knew was that her mother was his mother, and his mother was a truely magnificent Goddess. For this inferior being to deny that fact, well, it just proved that she was completely and utterly stupid.

~Masamune~

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 pm
"I exist," Sikilizana snapped back, her tail swaying back and forth with increased speed, as though ready to snap the end of it. "Because mother is as greedy as those she toys with. Feel free to ask her which of her children has more 'meaning'.

"We've had this conversation before."

The growl in the back of her throat rumbled out at him, and she resheathed the claws which had left punctures in the snow beneath.

"I fully admit I want nothing to do with her. You, however, seem to have no thoughts of your own. I bet she's proud of you. Mommy's boy. Isn't that cute?" The last words were practically spat at his feet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 pm
Kaelyndra

"Tsk tsk." He replied with a grin, whilst mockingly shaking his head. "Mother doesn't have favorites." As he said that, he flicked back his long, white mane, a wicked grin appearing on his face as he did so. "I'm sure if she did though, her favorite would be me."

As she continued, Filisiwa simply chuckled to himself. "Oh Sister, you wound me!" His voice was dripping with sarcasm as he looked his half-sister up and down before getting up from where he was sat, his tail whipping steadily from side to side as he did so. "You with your delicate, pale markings and that goofy smile?" His eyes glinted mischieviously. "And of course, that big empty head of yours. My dear, I don't think I'm the 'cute' one in the family."

~Masamune~

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:20 pm
~Masamune~

"Wrong," she told him bluntly. "She just hasn't made a point of telling you." Greed came with priorities, and if she lost her children, there would be those she'd want back more than others - those that came as a priority. In this, Sikilizana was sure, and held onto the fact that she had long ago slipped from 'wanted' and may have been drifting into the shadows.

"Am I smiling now?" She watched him rise, her lips pulled over long teeth. It said: Just try me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:00 am
Kaelyndra

As Sikilizana spoke, Filisiwa let out a loud yawn. Although he politely covered his mouth with his paw as he did so, it was obvious that he was being antagonistic. "My coat may be black, but I am far from being the black sheep in our happy little flock." He continued to grin. "I think I know Mother a lot better than you Sikilizana, so why don't you keep your silly little lies to yourself, hm?"

He could tell that the Goddess before him was getting increasingly wound up, but he didn't care. He knew he could take her in a fight, so if that's what she wanted, then so be it. "You are completely uncouth, do you know that? No wonder Mother has made no effort to get you back. You're a waste of flesh and bones."

~Masamune~

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 am
~Masamune~

It wasn't so much what he said, so much as that he kept talking, with a delightfully childish yawn, and a posture that said 'I know it all'. He was a failure, and more than that, he was partially her failure.

Sikilizana's posture did not change. There was no sudden, angry tense of muscles. There was only a quick, exhale of breath as her weight shifted to her back legs.

Claws unsheathed, her right paw shot upwards, aiming a striking, slicing blow to the side of his face and eye. "You talk too much."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 am
Kaelyndra

When the Goddess attacked, Filisiwa barely had time to react. With a large flap of his wings, he hopped backwards. It was times like this that he wished that his mane wasn't so long and stringy, as it fell over his face all the time, sometimes preventing him from seeing for a moment. As a result, she did manage to catch him on the cheek, although her claws didn't cut him as his fur was rather thick and he had dodged just in time.

He had to admit, he was somewhat shocked by his half-sister lashing out, despite how venomous he was being. After flicking his mane back out of his face, he licked his maw, and lifted a paw to check that he was indeed not bleeding. "How very like you to resort to violence." He said with a chuckle. "Now, I wonder....if I were to beat you to within an inch of your wretched life, would Mother be pleased or...?" He trailed off as he considered this, but now remained completely on guard, ready to counter-attack if needed.

~Masamune~

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am
~Masamune~

The lack of immediate retaliation cause Sikilizana to release a short, bark of a laugh. It was a release of stress, tension, concern. After all, she had not seen Filisiwa, and certainly not engaged in long conversation, since his youth.

"You're all talk." It was lighter, almost playful, and her lips just moved into the form of a smile. The female rolled back her shoulders, and took in a deep breath, working out the tightness in her muscles.

"There are only so many times I can hear the word 'mother' in one day, Fi. I'm at my limit." She gave him a good glance over, and then crossed her paws in the front. It took her body out of range and in a few portions of a second, she brought forth the energy required to teleport, and then she was gone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 am
Kaelyndra

When Sikilizana laughed, Filisiwa frowned a little, but soon replaced it with a smirk. He had never been quick to anger, and that wasn't going to change now. He once again lifted his paw, this time to flick out his claws and look at each one individually. "Do not pretend that you know me Sister. Knowledge, even in its most basic of forms, does not suit you."

When she mentioned their Mother, he rolled his eyes. "That's funny, because 'Mother' is the one word that is stopping me tearing you apart." Filisiwa had concluded that, despite her rebellion, Ubuge probably would be upset if he attacked Sikilizana. So he would not. He wouldn't have really gotten the chance to though, as in the next minute, she was gone.

"Hmph." He raised a brow and flicked his tail. "How very rude, to just disappear like that." And with that, he did the same.

(( Finished! ))  

~Masamune~

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces