Reply Battle Arena
Hadaka Asami VS First to post!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nezumiiro Narabi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:45 pm
Hadaka was standing at the edge of his Squad's outside mat, in their training area. Hadaka stood upright his hands at ease at his sides, his stare was like he was looking through the building walls of the Squad's Baracks that were a great distance away. His gaze made his eyes seem empty, empty of thought, empty of doubt... Hadaka took breaths at a normal pace, feeling the reishi in the air around him enter his body in the form of air...'Why am I cursed with this understanding of how it works....Uchuu?' Hadaka thought to himself as he took his first step onto the thin mat, his feet bare. He did not have his normal Captain's Haori on at the moment, this one was tattered and torn and he was dressed down in his training Hakima and Shirt underneath, with his sealed Zanpactau at his left side.

Hadaka took a couple steps to the middle of his mat...slightly pacing around until he knelt down on his left knee. He picked up a couple pieces of dirt and dust off the mat, balled them up in his fingers, and flicked it off the mat. A beautiful bird appeared on his shoulder, she perched there and rubbed her head on his neck. Hadaka returned the affection, pushing against her head slightly... She flew up into the Cherry Blossom Tree that was nearby and perched her self on a branch, sitting and watching Hadaka. He looked to her and smiled a simple smile of joy...

Hadaka stood up in an instant, feeling the Spiritual Pressure of someone approaching. He placed his right hand on his Zanpactau and focused to see where they were coming from....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm
Tonou No Tengu

The Black Butterfly

User Image

A slight gust of wind swept past the surrounding area where the Shingami that followed the name of Hadaka had been standing this whole time, once the bird left his shoulder and perched itself onto the Cherry Blossom tree a figure walked out from behind the tree where the bird has rested on. His dark blue hair danced in the breeze of wind that swept past the surrounding area and his cold dark eyes stared at Hadaka as if he was looking through his soul, his hands dangled down by his sides for a few moments as it went silent for a minute or two. Tonou lifted his hands up then dug them into his pockets while he began to take a few steps towards Hadaka, his breath was soft and his body movemnt was relaxed but the expression on his face was as if he was going to war for his home land. Tonou took another four steps then came to a dead stop now that all that remained between them was 15 feet of space, his Zanpaktou dangled from his back and once again there was a moment of silence. His right hand lifted out of his pocket with a toothpick now in between his index finger and his midlle, Tonou placed the toothpick into his mouth as he sighed moments after. "I Tonou No Tengu, Challenge you?...If you are to accept this challenge I recomend you to not hold back..."  

Seiji Kouga

Lonely Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • PvP 200

Nezumiiro Narabi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:17 pm
"Tonou No Tengu, hun? Im Hadaka Asami, Captain of Squad 5. I have waited for someone to step up to the plate for a while now, I need a challenge. I hope your serious when you said for me to not hold back, because you will get your wish, although I will not kill my fellow Shinigami under any circumstance." Hadaka said as he slowly drew his sword, holding it pointing downward infront of him, toward Tonou. "I would suggest you return the favor and do not hold back as well."

Hadaka shifted his stance slightly, digging his feet into his mat some more before he shunpoed to the right side of Tonou, swinging his zanpactau in an upward motion, sliding it off the ground, upward toward Tonou's center, aiming to slash his right hand before he could draw out his zanpactau. Hadaka held his left hand, palm out toward Tonou, a small sphere of blue reishi appeared in his palm, ready for defense from a counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 am
Tonou No Tengu

The Black Butterfly

User Image

Tonou nodded to the Hadaka Asami after he announced his name to show respect towards him now that they had there greeting they could start this battle, though a few words caught his attention more than the rest when he had spoke of killing his fellow Shinigami. Even though they were training death was not a from a result of battle it is the lack of determintation of living to see the next sunrise or sun set, the ways of battle had been past down through many years of Tonou's life time so loosing a pratice battle meant a little more than knowing one's flaws. Once Hadaka made his first move Tonou began to control his breath as he watched his movements very carefully following every movement of his shunpo or flash step of the name he went by, once Hadaka drew close enough for his close combat move he decided to follow up on his evasion. Tonou's eye's shifted towards the blade that had been swung at his direction from the ground for a great first move to see how the opponent would react, so he decided to shift his weight backwords then spun to the right side on an angle. Once he evaded the weapon his eye's widened only to see that it was only a distraction for his next upcomming attack, so now Tonou would have no other choice but to defend or evade instead of counter so now that his body felt into a slow motion fall to the ground he would have to use the earth to his advantage. Tonou just let himself fall towards the ground only to use his right arm and leg as a spring to leap to the right side once again while he tucked in his body and rolled back to his feet away from his reishi, his movements were fast which made it look like he had it all down pat. Once returning to his feet he released the rope holding his Nagitana on his back which now allowed him to quickly pull it out from its seath, Tonou now weilding his Zanpaktou dahsed towards Hadaka swining his and using its length to cover a longer range attack as he swung it sideways towards his right side

((Sorry it would be longer and more detailed but I gotta go back to work I was on a little break XD))  

Seiji Kouga

Lonely Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • PvP 200
Battle Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items