Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Luna's 1x1 Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm
Okay, I almost forgot that I joined this guild. It's been probably about a month now? Maybe more, who knows. lol

Anyways, since I'm i feeling lazy today I'll just post up my link to my search thread that I already have. Please keep in mind that I will love suggestions!

Me and You VS. The World Hopefully I won't forget to come back here a check, though feel free to send a PM my way if your interested.

Thanks, Luna  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 pm
emotion_bigheart  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

Krad Amakawa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:48 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Ello! im interested in the princesxslave one whee i would like being the slave x3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:14 pm
Krad Amakawa
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Ello! im interested in the princesxslave one whee i would like being the slave x3

i forgot that Ihad this here. lol Oops, my bad. And that sounds good to me.  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

I would adore to join you in a...an? Roleplay, A D.gray-man OcxOc would be fun<3 heart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
Krad Amakawa
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

xD lolz. Well who shall make the thread?  

Krad Amakawa

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

I would adore to join you in a...an? Roleplay, A D.gray-man OcxOc would be fun<3 heart emotion_bigheart

Oh my god! Finally someone who'll do a DGM one with meee! I love you! heart cat_surprised

So how shall we start it off? And did you want our Oc's to interact with the characters? And to be honest here, I've never really done a RP based off of a anime before. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm
Krad Amakawa
Lunamarria Valentine
Krad Amakawa
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

xD lolz. Well who shall make the thread?

Well, I like to keep things fair. If you make it then I'll post first, if I make it then you'll post first. So either way, I don't mind which it is. Did you want to thing of a plot/idea or just wing it?  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Oh my god! Finally someone who'll do a DGM one with meee! I love you! heart cat_surprised

So how shall we start it off? And did you want our Oc's to interact with the characters? And to be honest here, I've never really done a RP based off of a anime before. lol

The way i was thinking it the Black order as a lot of Exorcist, so we make a type of Innocence, or we can have like a forbidden Noah X Exorcist relationship, but wither way we could have them interact with the normal characters depending on the time frame of the anime we choose.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:46 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

The way i was thinking it the Black order as a lot of Exorcist, so we make a type of Innocence, or we can have like a forbidden Noah X Exorcist relationship, but wither way we could have them interact with the normal characters depending on the time frame of the anime we choose.

Well, I would like to do the forbidden Noah x Exorcist relationship. If we did interact with the normal characters then we could split them, like play the ones we want to play? Let's see how far in the anime are you thinking?  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Well, I would like to do the forbidden Noah x Exorcist relationship. If we did interact with the normal characters then we could split them, like play the ones we want to play? Let's see how far in the anime are you thinking?
Well I haven't seen much of the anime I mainly read the mange, but I would be thinking pre-Tiki mik trying to off Allen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
emotion_bigheart

Well I haven't seen much of the anime I mainly read the mange, but I would be thinking pre-Tiki mik trying to off Allen.

I think I've seen the whole anime series, but it's been awhile. I've been mostly keeping up on the manga. And that sounds good to me, I like those two. lol  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

I think I've seen the whole anime series, but it's been awhile. I've been mostly keeping up on the manga. And that sounds good to me, I like those two. lol
Jesdebi are my favorite two those two are so crazy and well get hung up on the strangest things, so what type of pairing? and what part would you like to play?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Jesdebi are my favorite two those two are so crazy and well get hung up on the strangest things, so what type of pairing? and what part would you like to play?

Yeah those two are crazy. lol Half the time I feel like I'm just like them. emotion_sweatdrop Anyways, I guess you don't mind yaoi then? Either that or normal pairing is fine with me. Part? Hm, I guess I'll be the noah. Is that okay?
I'm fixing to get off to watch some Kuroshitsuji now, can I send a friends request at you?  

Sinful Akatsuki

Single Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Mid-Rank Major 50

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine
MinikoMaki
Lunamarria Valentine

Yeah those two are crazy. lol Half the time I feel like I'm just like them. emotion_sweatdrop Anyways, I guess you don't mind yaoi then? Either that or normal pairing is fine with me. Part? Hm, I guess I'll be the noah. Is that okay?
I'm fixing to get off to watch some Kuroshitsuji now, can I send a friends request at you?
Sure go ahead, and I am very fine with Yaoi, or Yuri, or anything really, and I don't mind you being Noah, I have a few odd Ideas of Innocence that I wanted to try out~  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games