Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Non-religious situations and spooky stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm
I'm not sure how to talk to my friend about this- I met them in GSA, and they were all "Blah blah Christianity is hypocritical, they said my experience was blasphemous".

I said "What experience?"

They said "There was this black shadow-spirit in a white mask and it reached into my forehead and drained out my lifeforce! So I threw my life force at them and it ran away! I knew it wasn't a dream because I have a magic power- I can control my dreams when I'm scared so I know that wasn't a dream!"

I was like "Lucid dreaming? Cool. But even people who lucid dream don't do it all the time... so maybe it was a dream, or something. What did you do to try and communicate with it or check to see what it was?"

And in the back of my head I was like "so if it ate your life- why are you still alive? eek "

She's really nice- I just don't know how to talk to her about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am
Esiris
I'm not sure how to talk to my friend about this- I met them in GSA, and they were all "Blah blah Christianity is hypocritical, they said my experience was blasphemous".

I said "What experience?"

They said "There was this black shadow-spirit in a white mask and it reached into my forehead and drained out my lifeforce! So I threw my life force at them and it ran away! I knew it wasn't a dream because I have a magic power- I can control my dreams when I'm scared so I know that wasn't a dream!"

I was like "Lucid dreaming? Cool. But even people who lucid dream don't do it all the time... so maybe it was a dream, or something. What did you do to try and communicate with it or check to see what it was?"

And in the back of my head I was like "so if it ate your life- why are you still alive? eek "

She's really nice- I just don't know how to talk to her about this.

I'm probably not very helpful, because I think my response would be something like, "but I'm confused. If it drained your life force, shouldn't you have become sickly, or something?" And see where it goes from there. If she's not really willing to even consider other explanations for her experience, then I don't know how much of a point there would be in trying to talk to her, unfortunately. cat_sad

Reminds me of the time I ended up talking to a complete fluffy about her beliefs, and being like, "uh, that all sounds waaaay too sweetness-and-light to be how the world really works." She was very nice about it, but I realised afterwards, that I probably kind of sounded like a d**k, even though I was trying to be nice about it.  

Katefox Tarnagona

Shameless Genius

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games