Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
A Soldier Searching (1x1 search) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm
A Soldier Searching ◄

Hallo, my names undeadXsoldier but you can call me Undead. I am a high school student. I'm from the UK but I now live in the Bahamas, and I'm a female. Even though I am a girl, I act, dress, am treated and even look like a boy so I don't care if you call me one. I have a cousin who calls me big brother and I absolutely love him.

At the moment I am bored out of my mind so I'm looking for a roleplay.

I'm more into dark role plays but i am up for just about anything. At the moment I am craving:

-Homestuck
-Dark fantasy
-Carnival/Circus
-School related
-Beauty and The Beast (A modern version)
-Life related (mental illness, war, ext.)

I'm open to ideas. Talk to me, I don't bite...

I will do male/female and male/male but NO female/female, sorry. I am semi-lit, and pretty chill about post length, if you can at least write three sentences, that's fine, as long as i have something to work with. I do prefer PMs over Forums, because I always find a way to forget about roleplays in forums and it is easier for me. Understand, I do have a life outside of Gaia, and I may take a little longer to reply. I am still pretty active and do expect you are too.

If you are interested drop me a PM or a post.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:26 pm
undeadXsoldier

I'll do a school related RP with you if you want. 3nodding  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

Awesome, so do you have an ideas or plot you would like to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:40 pm
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

I have this idea I've been trying to get going but the people I start it with always end up forgetting about it later--REALLY annoying. xp

Anyway, both characters would be somewhere between their sophomore and senior years of high school; whether they go to a boarding school or not can be your choice. My character would be a rich girl (probably Hispanic or since I've been obsessed with the culture lately) and the guy would be a bad boy...just because bad boys are hot to me. heart heart heart They sort of have a love-hate thing going, but neither of them can accept the love part. Then, they both get invited to a masquerade ball and run into each other without know it...you know, because they're both masked. They spend the entire night having fun together, then after they kiss, they take off their masks and are totally stunned to see each other. Might sound a little cheesy or whatever, but I kind of like it.  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

I have this idea I've been trying to get going but the people I start it with always end up forgetting about it later--REALLY annoying. xp

Anyway, both characters would be somewhere between their sophomore and senior years of high school; whether they go to a boarding school or not can be your choice. My character would be a rich girl (probably Hispanic or since I've been obsessed with the culture lately) and the guy would be a bad boy...just because bad boys are hot to me. heart heart heart They sort of have a love-hate thing going, but neither of them can accept the love part. Then, they both get invited to a masquerade ball and run into each other without know it...you know, because they're both masked. They spend the entire night having fun together, then after they kiss, they take off their masks and are totally stunned to see each other. Might sound a little cheesy or whatever, but I kind of like it.

Hm... I like it, so would you mind the RP through PMs?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:50 pm
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

3nodding I can do that. Neither of us should forget that way, at least.  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

3nodding I can do that. Neither of us should forget that way, at least.

Yeah, I always do PM rps since I have a really bad memory and always find a way to forget about rps in forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm
undeadXsoldier

rofl Ok. ... Does it matter if I use real pictures or anime pictures? I put a pic of the character I'm using in every response I do; it's become a habit since coming here. xp  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

rofl Ok. ... Does it matter if I use real pictures or anime pictures? I put a pic of the character I'm using in every response I do; it's become a habit since coming here. xp

Well I prefer anime since there easier to find but it really doesn't matter  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 pm
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

Do you like this one for the girl? I think I want her name to be Monica Cruz.

http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/get_image/127533-1024x768-nadeshiko+drip-black+hair-game+cg-girl-kimono-long+hair.png  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

undeadXsoldier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry the picture didn't show up  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:17 pm
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

http://mjv-art.org/jvwall/get_image/127533-1024x768-nadeshiko+drip-black+hair-game+cg-girl-kimono-long+hair.png

I replaced it with a link; did that help?  

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cozzie livs

Egg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 am
undeadXsoldier

Hello. I saw that you're a fan of dark fantasy. Would you be interested in an RP with me? If you have any plots or ideas, let me know. Hope you'll be interested :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:04 pm
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

Yep, and the pictures fine. So shall we talk through PMs then.  

undeadXsoldier

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 pm
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier
Fancy Angelic Princess
undeadXsoldier

Yep, and the pictures fine. So shall we talk through PMs then.

Ready when you are. mrgreen  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games