Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

[ Icarus ] --[ Chamchela ]--[ Kairi ]--[ Teuli'ukilia ]--[ Rio ]

• As ..... a general disclaimer, I know I'm not the fastest with RP myself, so this goes both ways: If we plan for something and it doesn't go anywhere within two months (IE: We haven't at least started/tried to RP or workshop at least once since making plans), save for hiatuses or emergencies, I think it's perfectly fair if you haven't heard from me in two months to move on to new prospects. Likewise, if we have something going on and you drop off the face of Gaia without a word for two months or longer then I'll start looking for something new. I'll try to contact you, but if I don't hear back or it's clear that nothing is happening at that point I put my SOA back up for search again. You may do the same, I won't hold any grudges!

[size=16][color=cornflowerblue][align=left][u][b].:: I'd like to offer *SOA NAME* for your *CHARACTER NAME*! ::.[/b][/u][/align][/color][/size]
[size=10][b]I'm offering:[/b]
[b]They look like:[/b]
[b]Personality, I haz one:[/b]
[b]Is this for breeding?:[/b]
[b]This is a Long/Short term Plot:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]
[b]Do you want to use a plot that I suggested?:[/b]

[b]No? What would you suggest?:[/b] [/size]

User Image

.[What you should tell me].

Field: --> I'd like to offer *SOA NAME* for your *CHARACTER NAME*!
            Which character are you offering to RP/Plot with?

Field: --> I'm offering/seeking
            Are you looking Mate/Friend/General RP/Other

Field: --> They look like
            Show me what they look like! Full images or certs, please.

Field: --> Personality, I haz one
            Tell me about them, give me a brief history even! Why are they ideal for my SOA, do you think (For anything but general RP.)?

Field: --> Is this for breeding?
            Do you want Cubs? Or a no-strings-attached fling?

Field: --> This is a Long/Short term Plot
            One night stand or a grand adventure?

Field: --> Anything else?
            Are there any special conditions we need to sort out, work around, or plow through? Do they hate hybrids, the color purple, mortals, or a certain gender? Is distance an issue? Anything and everything I need to know goes here!

Field: --> Do you want to use a plot that I suggested?
            If you have an idea that isn't listed, or none is listed, what would you like to try?

Field: --> No? What would you suggest?
            What changes would you like to make to the plot that I suggested, or are we looking at total overhaul?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

[] ..... Icarus: Indulgent, flirtatious, easy going.

Parents: ..... Limbuko x Bathsheba
  • Mate: ..... n/a
  • Domain/Pride: ..... Indulgence; n/a
  • Seeking: ..... General RP where he can use his powers, prides that might be interested in meeting him, eventually some mortal flings. I will only take ONE fling at a time, first come first serve. The female shouldn't be someone that will lose, abuse, or corrupt the cubs unless you'd like to plot Icarus trying to get them for rehoming. Also looking for an offspring or two of his for him to eventually get saddled with. He'd be a terrible influence in some ways and a great influence in others.
  • Avoiding: ..... Death, mate offers, god flings (unless you can offer up someone really gorgeous or some really interesting plot)

• Temporary Powers: ..... Live a Little! (“You need to relax and go with the flow.”) - This is an aura that allows Icarus to feel those within range that need a little push or are already “customers” of his. It also works in reverse and automatically puts off a vibe that causes those around him to feel more inclined towards acts of indulgence. Those in immediate radius will feel it the strongest, the loss of inhibitions that would otherwise prevent them from giving in. It can be anything from the urge to kill to the urge to speak to that girl or boy they’ve been convincing themselves that they should just stay friends with, the catch is that this will only work if they’re holding back for unselfish reasons. If they’re holding back for selfish reasons (Being a jerk, toying with the other person’s feelings.) and not because they’re holding themselves back, they will not feel the urge for THAT particular thing.

- Indulgence in Moderation (“Drink responsibly!”) - Icarus can temporarily amplify a specific urge to indulge in an individual. It isn’t his job to judge who indulges too much, and this power will only affect the individual for three days from the position of the sun/moon at the time of the spell until three cycles to the exact same position. At the end of their indulgent binge they may or may not feel a bit dazed, like someone that spent the whole night before partying in Vegas.

- Negate Consequences (“What did I drink last night, and why is there glitter in my hair?”) - This power simply allows Icarus to push an individual to act on their urges. It can last up to three days and leaves them with an urge that cannot be ignored to pursue their indulgent wishes with no regard to their conscience, sense of duty, safety, guilt, negative emotions at that time (Sorrow, depression, etc.), or consequences. At the end of the spell, however, when they come back to their senses they will be left to deal with the consequences of their actions and how it’s affected others or their duties.

• Permanent Power: ..... You only Live Once (“I’ll show you what it means to be a Free Spirit.”) - As the name would suggest Icarus’ permanent power causes one to live out the rest of their days with a care free attitude. This does not guarantee happiness or a lack of guilt, or any of the other consequences that come from indulging too much (Like the stomach ache you get when you eat too dang much.), it simply grants the bearer the “freedom” (or takes it away) to do as they wish without hesitation. This can be good or bad, it all depends on the owner and what they wish for their SOA to take away from it. This cannot be undone once done, however, blessings from other gods (Of the respective domains that this “curse” affects, if their powers allow it, of course.) may help ease the burden/keep them out of trouble. This may be manifested into a physical mark that can be passed on to offspring (if so desired), with age Icarus will be able to control this aspect of his powers.

• Flings: ..... Tombeto'urneau (Velveteen), Zulaica (Eskimo), Njozi (Tahja - Me~)

• Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm
    User Image

[] ..... Chamchela: Chaotic-neutral, indulgent, self-serving, loyal, violent, competitive.

Parents: ..... Kweupe (Sky) x Kiva (Unity)
  • Mate: ..... Ahai (Iris_Virus)?
  • Domain/Pride: ..... Tornadoes; Tuait-tekem
  • Seeking: ..... General RP where she can use her powers, prides that might be interested in meeting her, and mortals that she can show off for leave awestruck impress, terrify, or both. Interesting encounters, please apply!
  • Avoiding: ..... Death, mate offers

• Temporary Powers: ..... First, please note two things, the Fujita ranking system, and tornadoes and their types.

Tornadoes: Multiple vortex, Waterspouts, and Landspouts. These three are actually classified as a "Tornado". This does not include phenomenons of "similar circulation", however, such as "gustnadoes", "dust devils", "fire whirls" or "steam devils", though they are related to Tornadoes. (Kind of like cousins!)

F0 - This power is simply the ability to travel safely into, through, or inside of one of her tornado creations (Nothing can get -in- that she doesn't allow, and nothing can get -out- that she doesn't allow.). Each added body adds another level of risk or danger. She can bring one other body with her with no harm at all. Two can travel with her and will be buffeted by the winds. Three may sustain cuts and injuries (Bumps and bruises.) from flying debris near the inner walls. Four may travel with her but at the risk of being carried away by the winds. She cannot maintain five (or more) at all. This can also be used to trap someone.

F3 - The ability to create and control/maintain small level tornadoes, all the way up to the rating of F0 up to F3 (and anything smaller than that, such as a vortex only three inches high, for instance.). She can control up to ten at a time because of their small size, however, because she creates these on her own they will not sustain themselves for more than three days at the most, less if she's created multiple. The larger the scale the fewer she can create and maintain (It's often easier to create a Multiple Vortex tornado, but it doesn't cover as much ground.). The largest of these is able to pick up debris of varying sizes. She can not use this to carry anyone or anything.... Not safely anyway, the result of such a ride is death. Ask at your own risk?

F5 - Elly can create/maintain a much larger scale tornado of devastating destruction (Between F4 and F5 on the storm rating system.). Due to the sheer, staggering size and power of this particular vortex (With winds 200mph+ and 3,608 feet wide and greater.) she is unable to create more than one F5, though she may be able to create up to two smaller tornadoes (F0-F2 only.), this caused a great strain, however, as one can imagine. This will not last more than two hours if she actively maintains it, and no more than forty-five minutes if she simply turns it (or them) loose. As an added twist, she must usually rest for at least three days before using this power again (as opposed to her power lasting for up to three days.).

• Permanent Power: ..... Never ending F5 - Elly has the ability to create a permanent vortex in one set place (Like around a tree or small mountain, or pride territory). This creation is usually an F5 proportion, size wise (1,100 meters or roughly 3,608 feet, at the maximum.) to, for example keep the borders guarded as well on a set track of limited distance. These vortexes will only dissipate if she wills them to. They are not destructive. They are simply meant to scare the piss out of anyone that thinks of trying to intrude. They are capable of kicking up water or dust and dirt to prevent visibility/navigation, but not strong enough to cause serious damage (I have Safaia's permission for use of this power.). She can use this to create protection for a certain stretch of land or area, but she can issue this as a "curse" of sorts (Surely anyone that doesn't want this would see it as such.) as well, as some people might not be too happy with having a looming "tornado" around all the time.

• PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm
    User Image

[] ..... Kairi; Timmain: Feral, easy-going, playful, protective, mildly competitive

Parents: ..... ? x ?
  • Mate: ..... n/a (Plotted with Li Wei)
  • Domain/Pride: ..... Instinct; Peke Na
  • Seeking: ..... General RP, again, where she can use her powers. Prides, packs, or other groups that might be interested in meeting her, so on and so forth.
  • Avoiding: ..... Mate offers, flings

• Temporary Powers: ..... Sense, Drive, and Pinpoint. Drive and Pinpoint may not be used in concurrence with one another for obvious reasons. Broadened the range of Sense's power.

Sense - This isn’t a power so much as a radar. She will feel it within her soul (sort of) within ten miles of an individual or group with very active/high or very dormant/low levels of instinct. This power serves no other purpose.

Drive - This is a general power that allows Kairi to bless an individual with an increase or emphasis on their instincts by loaning out some of her own (As the goddess OF Instinct she has plenty to spare.). She cannot control which instincts are affected precisely, only their instincts in general, so the individual would more or less simply experience their usual baser urges much more strongly than usual. The only way they’ll feel a particular tug in any one area is based on what they are doing at the time (or during the time span) that this power is used, or if they already are following a particular instinct’s call. (IE: A pregnant lioness would have a stronger urge/instinct to find a den away from others, as this is a natural action for a lioness to take when birth is imminent. Someone that is going on a hunt soon will be acutely aware of how their instinct is telling them to act while stalking or attacking.) This will last for up to three days.

Pinpoint - This power is similar to Drive, but it allows Kairi to focus on one specific instinct and amplify that one instinct for up to three days, or whenever certain conditions are met over the course of three days (IE: If it's the instinct to hunt or chase after anything that runs (Like with dogs) then anytime something runs within the individual's range of vision they will be compelled to chase it, regardless of current activity or conversation.).

• Permanent Power: ..... Pure Instinct: Call of the Wild - This ability is a permanent form of Drive/Pinpoint. It let’s Kairi permanently raise the levels of an SOA’s instincts (either a specific one or all of them) until the day that SOA dies or the curse/blessing is lifted. She can only raise levels, not lower them. This can be manifested into a physical scar if requested (But not required.), if she intends it as a curse on the SOA in question.  

• Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm
    User Image

[] ..... Teuli-ukilia: Traditional, relaxed, motherly

• Domain/Pride: ..... Sacrifice; Tuait-tekem
  • Seeking: ..... Flings (mortal flings are alright), general RP where she can use her powers. Other prides, packs, or other groups (existing or concept) that might be interested in meeting her or having her for a ptron, so on and so forth. Mostly looking for excuses to RP her powers.
  • Avoiding: ..... Not much ATM, just offer me some good plottage, please?

• Temporary Powers: ..... "Token" - Teuli'ukilia can give one of her feathers to a mortal (such as seen HERE), allowing them to use it to call upon her. The call is placed by placing a drop of the recipient's blood onto the feather which will cause it to burn on the spot, using the feather as a sacrifice, creating a beacon for her to follow. (EDIT: Just tweaked to add the drop of blood since they likely don't know how to create fire.)

"Offering" - Teuli'ukilia has an awareness of any sacrifices made, and can home in unerringly on its location. The details of the sacrifice are made clear to her at the moment it is completed, both the offering and the desired result. Large sacrifices and small nearby sacrifices attract more notice, so a small sacrifice at a distance would be ignored.

"Middle-man" - If Teuli'ukilia is not capable of fulfilling the terms of the sacrifice with her own powers, she knows precisely what god to contact and can communicate the terms of the sacrifice to them. If they choose to accept those terms she can relay the location of the sacrifice, allowing for swift and accurate teleportation.

• Permanent Power: ..... "I would give anything, if only..." - If the desired result of an offering is itself a sacrifice, then Teuli'ukilia may answer the prayer without the intervention of another god. Her abilities to do so are akin to a blunt-edged weapon however, and she often demands an additional price be paid on top of the initial sacrifice. For example, a mortal who wishes to be freed of a painful memory will find that their entire mind has been wiped.  
  • PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm
    User Image

[] ..... Rio: Laid back, carefree, flirtatious, derpy

• Domain/Pride: ..... Flight; n/a
  • Seeking: ..... General RP where he can use his powers. Flocks of birds, prides, packs, or other groups (existing or concept) that might be interested in meeting him and/or having him for a ptron, so on and so forth. Mostly looking for excuses to RP his powers.
  • Avoiding: ..... Mate offers, flings

• Temporary Powers: ..... Bird’s Eye View (“I’m the king of the world!”) - This can grant the specific illusion in an SOA's mind that they're flying. Think of it as a really realistic virtual reality flight simulator: You feel the wind, the emptiness of the air around you, the distance between you and the ground, and the clouds/moisture, the whole nine yards. This only works while their eyes are closed and mind is relaxed, ends when Rio leaves.

Boost - Rio is able to temporarily boost the strength in a pair of wings (His own or another’s, such as Avians.) in order to fly faster or to fly longer (Not both at the same time, since it still requires physical effort on the SOA’s behalf. If they choose to use it all at once to fly faster then they will use up the granted energy in one short-spanned spurt. If they choose to spread it out over time to fly further then they will only use the energy slowly, depending on how fast they go/how hard they flap.).

Copilot (“Do you believe in magic?”) - Rio can “carry” one SOA alongside him, temporarily, as he flies. This has a maximum limited span of one hour before he has to stop and rest.

• Permanent Power: ..... Blessing of Rio - Once bestowed with this blessing an image of Rio’s wings will appear from the SOA’s back to the SOA’s aide anytime they fall from a perilous height. It doesn’t matter if it’s intentional (Suicidal) or not. They will be carried to safety. If they are fast and strong enough to catch and hold someone else that is falling at the same time with them both SOA will be carried to safety.  

• Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 pm
    .:: I'd like to offer Zulaica for your Icarus! ::.

I'm offering: General RP, but a fling would be very fun, cubs or no cubs.
    They look like: THIS.
    Personality, I haz one: If you don't hate me for this, I will link you here for easiness. Anyways, that entry and info aside, here's what happened after: Kirei, owner of her previous Pad, left Gaia, so some IC stuff was kind of assumed, and basically she was taken in by Tariq as a new addition to his harem. She's more happy about this than she'll ever admit, because before she was picked by Yusri'Kahlil, her ex-pad, she had been secretly hoping that she would go to Tariq. So at this time, she's now his banu. She's doing her best to make him happy, trying to stay on top of things, find her place amongst his other banu, and just being generally happy--while being perfectly stable about everything, of course.
    Is this for breeding?: Either a cub-producing fling or just a fun plot. We can discuss if you accept this. XD
    This is a Long/Short term Plot: Probably more like a one-night-stand?
    Anything else?: Ummm, see below, I guess! LOL
    Do you want to use a plot that I suggested?: Yes, for a fling, him using his powers, and maybe even saddling him with cubs if that comes about.

No? What would you suggest?: Basically, Zulaica is so...perfect. She is very dedicated to Tariq, and does her absolute best to be the most amazing banu. Ever. Part of this self-proclaimed responsibility means she has to be the best hunter, too. She was, under her previous pad, and she wants to continue this under Tariq. He recognizes her ability, as well as her loyalty to him, and so he trusts her to hunt farther away than any banu normally does. She also prefers hunting by herself, which he also allows. One day, while out on one of her hunts, she'll meet Icarus, and whatever happens after that...I'd love to plot over PMs or something? XD I just think they'd make for a hilarious RP, especially if he decides she needs some influencing, and then it would be like a mad spiral downward into Las Vegas Land. So-to-speak. lol. I can give you my AIM SN if that's easier, too. Let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm
    [Eskimo]

I love this idea. /LOL - This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm hoping for for him. If they do have cubs she's welcome to dump them off on him, it'd be a nice little wake up call for him, too, that hey: WHAT YOU DO HAS CONSEQUENCES YOU CAN'T ALWAYS WALK AWAY FROM, teach him to be a little more conservative with his powers.

A LITTLE.

Hit me up on AIM anytime this weekend or tonight! :3 I'll be up.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm
    .:: I'd like to offer *Saadii* for your *Icarus*! ::.

I'm offering: General Rp, and fling with possible cubs
    They look like: http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/barusi2adol.png ( She is an adult now )
    Personality, I haz one: Soft Spoken and careful, this lionness has won over the devotion of her brother and along side him has become the priestess that will tame any spirit with words of comfort and prayer. Dedicated to her faith, she speaks to the spirits quite often and shows herself only to her brother when she is vulnerably weak. She believes through helping others, she will be cured and the gods are testing her with this illness she has yet to figure out. She has yet to meet a god- but her father atested before dying that he has met many Gods and they look down on them to do the right things. As such, she was raised to be loyal and faithful.

[ Extended info in Journal ]

Is this for breeding?: Hopefully? But doesn't have to if you decide otherwise.
    This is a Long/Short term Plot: Possibly short or long, medium I guess since it would take some friendship and maybe even her learning from him to be able to feel like she is doing a duty and has been chosen to bestow him with cubs.
    Anything else?: Saadii has an illness that is slowly killing her. She knows that she is sick, but she doesn't know the extent of that sickness. I'd love her to birth at least one litter before dying off in hopes that her faith would save her? And if it were from a god.. I feel that would be a good final ending to her story..
    Do you want to use a plot that I suggested?: Im pretty flexible. I mean we could go half ways on both of our plots if he wanted to stay with cubs etc. But if he didn't want them, she would understand since Gods are very busy and all.

No? What would you suggest?: Like I said. I would love for, her to know a god and possibly learn from him. In doing so, at some point or another have cubs, but this is optional although I do pitch it out there as an idea. Because she is really a dedicated Priestess and looking for the closing chapters to her story. His influences, would be able to really help her 'forget' her illness which again seems like a good idea for her.. she needs some happiness without remembering she is sick. She is VERY VERY caring and devoted and just generally kind in nature so the cubs would probably reflect that. After she has passed, either he could take the cubs- or likely her brother would care for the cubs as if they were his own. He was raised to be a Paladin and the cubs would be in excellent care its very flexible.

I know their colors might not mesh, but I am looking for more the plot than the causal breeding. She is a dear character of mine ( the first of mine to be killed off ) so I want to make it as best and awsome for her as possible.

---

Also had two pridal plots.
    + One for Rio and one for Kweupe at one point. More to be expanded when I talk to co owner of the pride.
    + Also if Saadii can meet any other of your gods especially Teuli-ukilia.
    I think the way she has been going about her life- dutiful and helping others to the extremes. Like ex, not eating for a week to give others in more need etc. Some interacting there would be wonderful.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:48 pm
    I'll put Saadii down for a fling, though I'll need the time to get the RP's together. Aside from that I'm good with what you suggested, and Icarus might take one of the cubs with him after she passes-- if there's more than one, or come visit them if she'd like for them to know their real dad or-- really however you'd like that to work out.

/interest piqued - Ohhh? > > Unfortunately, Kweupe's/Sky's owner-- at least last I checked --hasn't been around. Used to go by Felinxis, I think. But I'm intrigued. >.>

Always game for Teuli getting in more RP, as well! She'd probably pick up on Saadi's self sacrificing habits, so this is entirely possible, though she might tell her she should be careful about how much she chooses to forgo (especially if she finds out she's considering pregnancy, or that she's sick.). /random thoughts

I'd be game for this, though.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Meepfur
    Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:17 am
    .:: I'd like to offer Sarhna for your Icarus! ::.

I'm offering: Sarhna
    They look like:
    User Image
    Personality, I haz one: Sarhna was born into the lower-middle class in the Mwezi'Johari, and resents it - she loves her pride, she's just bitter about the rank she was born into. She's just one of those sorts who thinks they're special and has a certain sense of entitlement that goes unfulfilled.
    Is this for breeding?: Yes - fling that would have no strings attached for him.
    This is a Long/Short term Plot: Short-term.
    Anything else?: I am shameless and think they'd make pretty babies, basically. >> I also have staff credits we could use for the breeding if you're interested.
    Do you want to use a plot that I suggested?: Sort of~? Just a fling, really. She wouldn't saddle him with any cubs, though.

No? What would you suggest?: Basically, Sarhna has been unsuccessful in her attempts to catch the attention of someone from a higher class to have as a mate (under the assumption that they're a better catch), and will decide to be a little 'rebellious' and have a fling instead, but not with just anyone - a god! Her own sire is one, so she's peripherally aware of their existence, and while she'd never worship one, recognizes that they're obviously more than mortal...and she is someone who wants the best. ;D

She'd start to regret this plan later, though, and her friend Bay would step forward as the father (which he is obviously not! XD) and marry her - he's been hopelessly in love with her for ages, anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:19 am
    Meepfur

I am more than okay with this plan. smile Do they get a happily ever after, after that? Bay and Sarhina?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Meepfur
    Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:49 am
    Kwee, awesome. biggrin And eventually, yes. Once she settles down and adjusts her expectations, lol.  
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:13 am
    /LOL - I see, I see. Well good good. :3 Happy famiry times~  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm
    Tahja Estes
    I'll put Saadii down for a fling, though I'll need the time to get the RP's together. Aside from that I'm good with what you suggested, and Icarus might take one of the cubs with him after she passes-- if there's more than one, or come visit them if she'd like for them to know their real dad or-- really however you'd like that to work out.

/interest piqued - Ohhh? > > Unfortunately, Kweupe's/Sky's owner-- at least last I checked --hasn't been around. Used to go by Felinxis, I think. But I'm intrigued. >.>

Always game for Teuli getting in more RP, as well! She'd probably pick up on Saadi's self sacrificing habits, so this is entirely possible, though she might tell her she should be careful about how much she chooses to forgo (especially if she finds out she's considering pregnancy, or that she's sick.). /random thoughts

I'd be game for this, though.

That's awsome. Thank you so much..
    ^^ heh a good ending...

PFFT! I didnt mean Kweupe's I read Chamchela's parent as her name for some reason XD I MEANT Chamchela! <3 And her powers of tornados! <3 Tell you more when I pitch the idea to co owner.

Also- you have a lot of time for rp gathering <3 no worries. Im in NO rush. I need to get her some rps too!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff