Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Ghosts!!! o.o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:06 pm
Do you believe in them?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:43 pm
bstar955
Do you believe in them?
Oh yes. My grandmother and my Uncle haunt my family.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 am
lol no.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:13 pm
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Do you believe in them?

That's cool!! C:  

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Do you believe in them?

That's cool!! C:
Until they start doing weird crap...then it just gets a wee bit creepy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Do you believe in them?

That's cool!! C:

What creepy stuff do they do? ._.  

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 pm
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Do you believe in them?

That's cool!! C:

Move pictures, turn on lights, make things that make noise that don't ever make noise, and once my uncle threw stuff at the king and yanked his wallet chain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 pm
nujumkh
lol no.

._. ahh A skeptic I see!!! lol I remember when I was one!!  

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:51 pm
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Do you believe in them?

That's cool!! C:

Move pictures, turn on lights, make things that make noise that don't ever make noise, and once my uncle threw stuff at the king and yanked his wallet chain.

D: that's quite annoying!! I once encountered a spirit or something lol I don't really know who he was!!

I was hanging outside with my friends and little sister. This guy appeared he was just standing there in front of us smiling.
I just stared back at him and didn't really say anything to him at all.My friends did not notice that he was there. and just kept talking.... I ignored him, thinking that he would go away. And talked with my friends. I kept giving small glances to check if he was there . ._. and he still was ....... in that damn same position with that smile......... I didn't understand why no one noticed him. or why I didn't say anything. Though after like 10 minutes of ignoring him he vanished. I asked my friends and they said there was no one in front of us!! My little sister saw him as well though. ._. this was no dream!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:24 am
I don't believe in them. I hallucinate things sometimes (as I'm sure everyone does) I believe most "ghosts" are just that, hallucinations.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:04 am
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955

That's cool!! C:

D: that's quite annoying!! I once encountered a spirit or something lol I don't really know who he was!!

I was hanging outside with my friends and little sister. This guy appeared he was just standing there in front of us smiling.
I just stared back at him and didn't really say anything to him at all.My friends did not notice that he was there. and just kept talking.... I ignored him, thinking that he would go away. And talked with my friends. I kept giving small glances to check if he was there . ._. and he still was ....... in that damn same position with that smile......... I didn't understand why no one noticed him. or why I didn't say anything. Though after like 10 minutes of ignoring him he vanished. I asked my friends and they said there was no one in front of us!! My little sister saw him as well though. ._. this was no dream!!
wow that is really creepy exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:05 am
Queequeg89
I don't believe in them. I hallucinate things sometimes (as I'm sure everyone does) I believe most "ghosts" are just that, hallucinations.
Could be!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm
any ghosts I've seen would be considered that of shadow ghosts.. I've only seen a silhouette of what seems to be a man a couple times in my home. My dad says there's no way our house is haunted or anything and says I'm crazy.. I'm the only one that's seen em'.. he started with turning my lights off randomly in my room then moved onto showing himself and freaking me out.. and since he's shown himself my stereo turns itself on at odd hours.. (hence why I have the volume all the way down all the time lol )

4laugh I believe in ghosts~ I kinda wanna be their friend sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 pm
Saekoi
any ghosts I've seen would be considered that of shadow ghosts.. I've only seen a silhouette of what seems to be a man a couple times in my home. My dad says there's no way our house is haunted or anything and says I'm crazy.. I'm the only one that's seen em'.. he started with turning my lights off randomly in my room then moved onto showing himself and freaking me out.. and since he's shown himself my stereo turns itself on at odd hours.. (hence why I have the volume all the way down all the time lol )

4laugh I believe in ghosts~ I kinda wanna be their friend sweatdrop
I wanna be their friend too....unless it turns out like in the book The Blue Girl....then I wouldn't want too. I also hate it when people think your crazy!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

bstar955

Dedicated Stalker

32,265 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:35 pm
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955
Queen_Zimika
bstar955

That's cool!! C:

wow that is really creepy exclaim

lol I know right!! o.o lol  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas