Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:41 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:49 pm
Cops claim they smelled smoke outside their bus, which is understandable, but why didn't ICP get picked up too is my question? Sounds fishy for sure, but I wasn't even in the same state, none the less anywhere near there, so it's all just speculation really. But we ALL know they blaze it hardcore.  

batosi6915

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:34 pm
What I love most about all this is the mugshot of Jamie. Everyone's spreading rumors saying jamie's sick and s**t lol. I know he's not sick. he just wanted to get healthier because his daughter asked him to as a birthday wish. So I'm personally enjoying Twiztid debunking all the rumors and busting on all who even believe it on their twitters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:48 pm
lol they look so funny since they just had their makeup removed. But maybe ICP wasn't on their bus with them and they were smoking any at that point? Or they did set them up, but that would messed up thing to do since they're on tour. I dunno but it's kinda funny they were caught whether they were set up or not. But $2500 is a lot to bail yourself out for weed.

But I must say, Jamie is looking really small compared to Monoxide and that's weird.

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:22 am
DeserayArthas
lol they look so funny since they just had their makeup removed. But maybe ICP wasn't on their bus with them and they were smoking any at that point? Or they did set them up, but that would messed up thing to do since they're on tour. I dunno but it's kinda funny they were caught whether they were set up or not. But $2500 is a lot to bail yourself out for weed.

But I must say, Jamie is looking really small compared to Monoxide and that's weird.

There's about 100,000 marks on facebook that's spreading rumors that jamie has cancer. One idiot claimed blaze told her herself. (her relationship status claims she's dating syko sam lol.. what an idiot!). You should check it out at the JP group and this other group my homie has up. It's pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 pm
KillaMo187
DeserayArthas

There's about 100,000 marks on facebook that's spreading rumors that jamie has cancer. One idiot claimed blaze told her herself. (her relationship status claims she's dating syko sam lol.. what an idiot!). You should check it out at the JP group and this other group my homie has up. It's pretty funny.

Well, I don't think he has cancer, but with how much it looks like he lost, he doesn't look healthy either. And that's because I saw Twiztid the beginning of this year and he was fairly round (and a good size) and now he looks like he dropped more weight than a person should in less than 7 months. But I would need to see a pic of him on stage to see how much for sure he lost.
And I really don't care what people talk about. Everyone has something to say and usually it's stupid.

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 pm
the skin's still pretty pink so that's a big sign that he's healthy. Trust me on this. I know somebody who dropped alot of weight and instead of doing what the doctor's said. He just upped and did stupid. He think's he's now perfect because he's not fat. also think's he's built in gods image, The kid had an eating disorder and the only way he got gastric bypass is because his mother has political stroke with the hospital.

But back to jamie. I can so tell he's healthy. If he was not. You'd tell right away with the looks around his eyes cuz not even makeup can hide those signs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:22 pm
When I first saw this, Jamie made me think of faces of meth.

But Monoxide says he's healthy and stuff, so that's good.  

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 am
like i said. I know of unhealthy skinny folx as mentioned above and Jamie don't match it. He's still got some pink in the cheeks so he's good.  
Welcome To The Big Top

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games