Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:25 pm
Intro:

Ok so here we can throw around some idea's for a "guild plot". What's that you ask? Well it's simple really. Basically it's a major story plot that will help bring members of the guild together to some sort of wide arcing story. The reason this is necessary is, mostly, do to our one sided characters (ie everyone is a shinigami so there's really very little room for actual conflict beyond simple social situations).
So throw up your idea's, discuss other idea's that have been posted, etc. This is not a place for chat not relating to said idea's however so keep that in the OOC. Every so often we will place a poll up in this thread to vote on so we can find out which, of the most popular proposed idea's, we can use.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:49 pm
Dangerous shinigami, with all sorts of untapped and chaotic Zanpakuto, with no ability to control their own power, break loose, causing massive Chaos...  

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Crelian Fratele

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:19 pm
Rouge shinigami takeover? captain betrayal? cival war?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm
How bout a district riot or a vizard invasion  

Kamino Nabarre

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm
A single powerful shinigami attempting a grab at power. All the seireitei must unite under one cause and figure out how to defeat him. Since we have all shinigami this is probably one of the easier ideas.

Create a whole brand new type of spirit not even seen in Bleach, latinate based. I have an idea. Create them with the sole purpose of becoming the new 'balancers' of the universe, replacing the shinigami entirely.

Or open up Hueco Mundo and let people be Arrancar and we can start the traiditional Bleach RP stand-by of just letting them beat the neverending s**t out of each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 am
In my honest opinion, I don't think there should only be one antagonist. That kinda snuffs out the concept if subplots being formed based upon questioning morals of each side, betrayal, etc. I like the idea of some higher power coming to fruition, however, so... perhaps something like a few soul reapers, perhaps together on a patrol or on separate occasions, stumble upon some sort of power that either a) makes them somehow superior, or b) drives them batshit crazy.  

Shuddurs

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 pm
If you have a singular antagonist, though, he could gather allies. We've already let everyone kind of grow friendly on each other a bit, but I'm sure there are more than a few shinigami that would defect, and make it interesting. Only two shinigami defected to Aizen's side and they proved pretty impressive and provided a crap ton of drama. We'd just need defectors.

And Earl, that's a good idea but...what if they don't decide to defect? If some become more powerful, they'll just stake their claim on the captaincy and that'll be it. It would invite a crap ton of godmodding (speaking from experience), and if it just makes them batshit crazy, the only option is to eliminate them. There's no 'they might still be good people' or 'I can't do this, their memory is too strong', it's just 'oh, they're crazy, let's just kill them and be done with it'.

Which might create temporary drama and whatnot, but the event will burn out soon enough and we'll be left at square one. We need something to build upon later.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:16 pm
And remember, the regular standoff against arrancar and shinigami can be great too. Look to Twilight's grace, a guild Hymn and I are in. Just the turbulent battling between the two species, and the desire to be a winner winner, chickin - dinur turned out great. At least in my opinion.

Expanding on my Idea; With the break from the Maggot's nest, many high powered Shinigami actually break from Soul society, and make their own faction. Taking a leaf from Hymn's idea, The group could then look to replace the gotei, and eliminate the arrancar.

And I've asked the cap'n about Division Zero; She replied with " It may come into play later".So i got dibs! XD
A friend of mine, Kasai Kakiri, and I both formed an idea and system for Division Zero. Therefore, My character Jin Setsuna, will become a reigning figure there when it is opened.

Division Zero can be called into the plot somewhere...

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:25 pm
True dat. I'm just saying that I think for a starter arc where all we have currently are shinigami, we should just stick with shinigami for now. The arrancar can (and will, I'm told) come later. But done right, it's a standby for a reason.

I'm liking where you're going with that idea, too.

And what would Division Zero be, in terms of function and power? Just curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:33 pm
The majority of Division Zero stays around the Royal palace, and guards it.

Overall, it is made up of five rings, each ring headed by a former captain Commander of the Gotei. Each ring is made up of former captains who were sent to to Division Zero for some unbeknownst reason.

Ring one is closest to the Soul king, and the commander, The High commander of Division Zero, acts as the Soul King's personal body guard.
From the rings out, ring two is farther away, as is three, and then ending with ring five only patroling the outer edges.

There won't be very much involvement in real plot, But if the cycle of souls ends up becoming to skewed [ i.e. many human deaths, or a large amount of power in the Human World ] One or two members will be sent to help.
Remember though, that Division Zero will kill Gotei Thirteen captains if they pose a threat to the cycle. So Division Zero, while housed in the Soul Society, is entirely devoted to keeping the balance at a greater deal than the Gotei, and truly, neutrality as a whole.

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:52 pm
Huh. So...like if you combined the complete and total disregard for life as long as their goals are achieved that is Kenpachi with the honorbound duty of Byakuya...you'd get an average member of Division Zero? I can dig. My character would totally fall under that category, just so you know for future purposes -hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge-

But that does sound amazing. Kind of like...the Exaltado...now that I think about it. Which would be an AWESOME counter!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 pm
XD It would be, but i'd prefer to stick to just one side in this conflict.... XD Anywho, point is i can't wait for it to be launched.  

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 pm
All this talk about division zero has peaked my idea brain:

Plot idea:

The soul King is dead and replaced by the inner ring captain. For whatever reason he wants to make some changes, one of which is to get rid of anyone who isn't suitable for their 'soul society'. they want to make a perfect place to control everything and have no 'weak' points. that means a mass killing of anyone below captain rank and power. the captains will have a chance to 'convert' to the greater good or be destroyed along with the rest of the trash.

idea starter ended . w. b  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 pm
Zavits W
All this talk about division zero has peaked my idea brain:

Plot idea:

The soul King is dead and replaced by the inner ring captain. For whatever reason he wants to make some changes, one of which is to get rid of anyone who isn't suitable for their 'soul society'. they want to make a perfect place to control everything and have no 'weak' points. that means a mass killing of anyone below captain rank and power. the captains will have a chance to 'convert' to the greater good or be destroyed along with the rest of the trash.

idea starter ended . w. b

That's actually a great idea! It brings everything into the light, and then shoves the gotei out of it's normal fighting, and makes a massive civil war. I LOVE THIS IDEA.
To make it even better, that means Jin Setsuna, my character, doesn't have to start out as the ring leader, and can just be a leading figure that fights against him in the end.

Alrightie, if we are doing this, the old inner ring leader will have to be a faceless npc, and i'll just make a massive fight post between he and jin, just so we don't have to give the position to someone just so they die. I really like this idea Zavit's very nice, VERY nice.

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

YummyBiscuits

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm
Imma actually type the idea out, and add some detail...

The soul king lies dead, killed of his own choice, leaving the Ring of Five, The Zero Division, in turmoil. Chaos ensues, with many of the Ring of Five breaking off, and going to freelance in the human realm, their own source of problems. Others try to goad for power, with one rising above the others. Former Ring of one Commander takes the seat of power, taking the Soul King's seat. He begins to twist the edgings of Zero Division, and begins to order the Zero Division to kill off weak Shinigami, in his splayed view of nuetrality.

There are others still, who urge him to keep as the Soul king did, and keep the balance eternal. What he is doing would tilt it, and splay the universe apart, killing millions as the universe tries to right itself. He listens naught, and the Zero Division disolves into Civil war. Those who seek ultimate power, to become gods, on one side, and the others, the good left in the world on the other.

The side of evil is led by Kurumoi Tangeshi, the former commander, and the other, the brave Jin Setsuna, former Ring of Two leader.

The gotei is split, and they must choose sides as well, or be pulled into it forcefully, through their own deaths.

The Bleach World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff