Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto genins Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:16 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:18 pm
updates
this is where i will put any updates so check back everyonce and awhile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:21 pm
RESERVED  

gants

`Lissi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:13 am
Sakura! Group 3 I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:16 am
(ill start us off rping as shikamaru untill somebody wants to be him)

shikamaru was just walking around bored going towards the entrance of the village he sighed because the hokage wanted them to go to some mountain or something with three kids that are in the academy "so troublesome" he said to himself reaching the entrance of the village  

gants

`Lissi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:01 pm
Sakura walked around the streets of the village (town), sighing every now and then as her short pink hair swayed about. "I can't believe Neji forced me to resort to cutting my hair!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:06 pm
he was at the entrance of town there were some other chuunin there also
They each received a paper showing which 3 kids they needed to take and the objectives its a survival test he thought as he looked through the list reading the objective which was to get to some mountain and not to get off the trail given of course there was going to be some interference though so this is the new test that passes them to genin "hey Mr." some kid said and continued "are you our temporary leader person?" asked the kid he looked back at the list "you must be Shogo"Shikamaru replied to the boy "yup thats me"Shogo answered  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:16 pm
"im Kylani"said a little girl who somehow knew that she was in Shogo's group
"im Kane" said a little boy walking up to Shikamaru they all looked like they were around the age of ten "how troublesome" he said to himself as a jounin yelled "start!" they started to walk down some path leading to the forest "give me the map" said Shogo who had noticed when they had given Shikamaru a map when they had given him the other paper "do you even know how to read it"replied Shikamaru as they continued to walk now in the forest "of course"Shogo answered taking out a compass from his pocket  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:38 pm
"somebody is near" Kylani said as they then stoped when she said this Shikamaru already knew this but he didnt say it out loud or anything showing that Kylani was good at noticing things Shogo just stood there reading the map Kylani stood in a defence position and Kane stood in a attack position three Konoha Shinobi in black clothing suddenly appeared so this is what they meant when they said there would be interference Shikamaru quickly ran and kicked one of them in the stomache that ninja then flew back hitting a tree knocking that ninja unconscience  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:49 pm
Kane did a back flip and then jumped once more bycicle kicking one of the ninjas in its stomache Shikamaru ran to the last ninja that was there and knee kicked him on his stomache "that was awesome!" yelled Kane jumping up giving a high five to Kylani and Shogo "you two are so cool" Shogo said talking about Kane and Shikamaru obiously "aalright thats enough"Kylani said and continued "we need to make it to a good camping place" she said pointing up at the sky "it looks like its about to rain we should probably rest a bit anyways"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:29 am
Sakura sighed again, she paused when she seen three kids and three shinobi "Whoa! What's going on?"  

`Lissi

gants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:39 pm
Sakuto-kun
Sakura sighed again, she paused when she seen three kids and three shinobi "Whoa! What's going on?"

(there outside of the village)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:44 pm
"sakura what are you doing out here" Shikamaru said and continued "this is part of the new test so they can pass to genin" the three children were confused at why Sakura was out there but they knew that Shikamaru obiously knew this girl  

gants

`Lissi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:46 pm
"What? A girl can't even walk around these days?" Sakura questioned, but shook her head it what seemed to be annoyance. "I don't really know..I can't seem to find Sasuke or Naruto.."

(( Is this when they grew up and she joined Tsunade? ))

Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games