Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Soloist's 1x1 search thread ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:36 pm
Heya! Soloist here! I am an active, semi-literate female who rps as both genders and will do near any pairing. I also do any form of rp, I do straight, yaoi and yuri rps. IM new enough to yuri though ^^'
I do rps through PMs, threads or IM =3
Ok well below Ill post the series based pairings and then the normal pairing I am looking for. The words in bold are the roles I would like to do, if the pairing has a heart beside it, it mean its an rp I really want to do or love. Ok so here we go!!!

Series based!
Naruto
Orochimaru X Sasuke/Anko/Kimimaro/OC heart
Kakashi X OC
Hinata X OC
Sai X OC heart
Temari
X OC/Shikamaru
Deidara X Itachi/Saisori/Tobi/OC heart
Pein X Konan
Sakura X Sasuke heart
Anko X OC heart
Suigetsu X OC heart

Final Fantasy
Sephiroth X OC
Kadaj X OC
Loz/Yazoo X OC
Yuna X OC/Tidus heart
Lightning X Hope/OC heart
Hope X OC
Rikku X OC
Paine X OC heart
Lulu X OC

Cloud X OC
Tifa X OC

Yuffie X OC

KIngdom HEarts
Riku X OC
Axel X OC/Demyx heart
Demyx X XIgbar/Axel/Zexion/Saix heart
Marluxia
X Vexen/OC heart
Saix X OC/Xemnas heart
Roxas X Xion

Harry Potter
Snape X OC heart
Draco X OC heart
Harry X OC
Voldemort X OC
Sirius X OC
OC X OC

Black Butler
Sebastian X OC/Ciel

Lion King
OC X OC
Scar X OC
Simba X OC

Sucker Punch
baby Doll X Rocket heart
Rocket X OC heart
Amber X OC
Blue X OC

PAIRINGS!(Yaoi, straight or yuri)
vampire X Angel heart
Lycan
X Vampire heart
Fallen Angel X Vampire. heart
Neko X Vampire
Master X Slave
Dragon X Human
Summoner
X summon creature heart
Elf X human
Fairy X Elf heart
Demi God X Human
Goddess X Demi-God
Shapeshifter X Human heart
Pet X human
heart

~post below or PM me if you're intrested =D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm
Interested in kakashi+ oc.  

aryu takomie

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 pm
aryu takomie
Interested in kakashi+ oc.

yay! ^^
Yaoi or straight? And also I dont really rp as kakashi, Ive never done it before, Im generally the OC =P  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:28 pm
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,
I am a simi-lit RPer, and I am interested in the "Fallen Angel X Vampire", "Neko X Vampire", "Slave X Master", or "Pet X Human". Just let me know if you are interested and what part you would want to play of the parings. My RP characters are usually straight and I normally post through threads.

~BloodMoonTwilight

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 pm
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,
I am a simi-lit RPer, and I am interested in the "Fallen Angel X Vampire", "Neko X Vampire", "Slave X Master", or "Pet X Human". Just let me know if you are interested and what part you would want to play of the parings. My RP characters are usually straight and I normally post through threads.

~BloodMoonTwilight

Hello ^^
I have a plot line for the Angel X vampire one if you are intrested, under the circumstances of the rp I generally rp as the angel ut if you want to be the angel Im ok with that. =3
The rp will be straight if thats what you prefer, so which genders and roles would you prefer to play? =)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 pm
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,

~BloodMoonTwilight

Hello ^^
I have a plot line for the Angel X vampire one if you are intrested, under the circumstances of the rp I generally rp as the angel ut if you want to be the angel Im ok with that. =3
The rp will be straight if thats what you prefer, so which genders and roles would you prefer to play? =)

I usually play the female role, but I can play either. You can play the angel, I don't mind. I am better with playing the role of a Vampire than an Angel anyway. :3 What is your plot line for the the Angel/Vampire RP? Oh, do you make a post layout for your RP character? I usually do, but I don't mind not having one as long as the post has their name and picture.  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

The Starling

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:17 pm
I wouldn't mind a dragonxhuman rp

fairyxelf could be fun too :3

but what I'd really like is to play the fairy in a fairyxhuman rp with you!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:25 am
The Starling

Hiya! We can do the ElfXFairy one =3
I dont mind rping as the elf ^^
Yaoi, yuri or het? =3

PS: Ultimate respect for you and your signature! =D
Im bi so I know what its like ^^  

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:37 am
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,

~BloodMoonTwilight

Hello ^^

I usually play the female role, but I can play either. You can play the angel, I don't mind. I am better with playing the role of a Vampire than an Angel anyway. :3 What is your plot line for the the Angel/Vampire RP? Oh, do you make a post layout for your RP character? I usually do, but I don't mind not having one as long as the post has their name and picture.

ok Ill find you a link to the sotrline I use and Ill send it to you, just give me a few minutes to get it =3
I dont usually use those layouts, I generally am too busy to have time to make them so if you want to make one Ill try and get one together.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 pm
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,

~BloodMoonTwilight

Hello ^^

ok Ill find you a link to the sotrline I use and Ill send it to you, just give me a few minutes to get it =3
I dont usually use those layouts, I generally am too busy to have time to make them so if you want to make one Ill try and get one together.

Ok. If you want, I can make you a post layout once we get everything set up. If you would like, I could also make the RP thread if you would like. I just need to know if you want to have the thread in the guild or in forums. If it is in the guild, you would have to quote me in every post, or I might forget about the thread. I am online every day, so I can post everyday.  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Why_are_we_waiting

Devoted Hellraiser

9,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:28 pm
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello,

~BloodMoonTwilight

Hello ^^

Ok. If you want, I can make you a post layout once we get everything set up. If you would like, I could also make the RP thread if you would like. I just need to know if you want to have the thread in the guild or in forums. If it is in the guild, you would have to quote me in every post, or I might forget about the thread. I am online every day, so I can post everyday.

Well whichever you prefer, if you prefer forums we can go there and generally I qoute peoples posts anyway, automatic for me xD
If you could set i up also that would be great ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:54 pm
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist
BloodMoonTwilight
The Cyber Soloist

Hello ^^

Well whichever you prefer, if you prefer forums we can go there and generally I qoute peoples posts anyway, automatic for me xD
If you could set i up also that would be great ^^

Ok. I have no problem setting up the thread. cat_biggrin I just need to know what your idea for the storyline is. If you could PM it to me so I can put it on the thread, that would be great. cat_4laugh  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

The Starling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm
The Cyber Soloist
The Starling

Hiya! We can do the ElfXFairy one =3
I dont mind rping as the elf ^^
Yaoi, yuri or het? =3

PS: Ultimate respect for you and your signature! =D
Im bi so I know what its like ^^

My plot is actually a combination of het and yuri thaks to a complicated love triangle :3

why don't you PM me and I'll share my idea?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games