Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yours?
  Roy
  Marth
  Link (Young or Regular)
  Mewtwo
  Jigglypuff (Seriously she can be powerful!)
  Mr. Game & Watch
  Other
View Results

Final Cloud Strife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:05 pm
I think the strongest is Roy with that super charge it can kill you in one hit. But it takes 10 seconds to charge. Help who's really the strongest.
Also who's your strongest mines is Roy.
(202 gold questing 800)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:21 pm
...does noone like me? cry  

Final Cloud Strife

Final Cloud Strife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:22 pm
I'm just gonna keep makin cash til someone makes a message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:23 pm
*whistles random tunes*  

Final Cloud Strife

felix45

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:48 pm
what do you mean, strongest in general, or strongest attack in the game?

roy has the strongest attack in the game, but the situation you need to set it up isn't practical (and no, it isn't his charged B...it involves counter)

and the strongest overall...I'd say probably bowser or gannon.

but the best is another story...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Wheres bad Bowser in the polls? He's obviously the powerhouse of all the characters but as with all powerhouses theres a catch. Bowsers low on the agility/speed department but I manage biggrin  

Kingcore Koopa

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:12 am
storngest attacks, id say ganon, roy for his f-smash, and charge,and bowser, cause he can kill bitches  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:47 am
Strongest: Ganondorf and Bowser.
Best: Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, and GAW.  

Muffs

Noob

Idfection

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:20 am
Elementar
...does noone like me? cry

...This guild isn't like the chatterbox, there's not always someone on it. You have to wait a while for someone to respond.

...Or maybe they really just don't like you.

...I don't like you...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:11 am
Luigi is the best  

Masterfelix5

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Strongest overall character in terms of possible damage after combining the damage dealt by all of his/her attacks: Gannondorf

Best overall character in the game: Sheik

According to the tier list anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:35 am
God Tier: Pichu. >_>

Most likely, the best character in the game would be Marth. Disjointed hitbox, the ability to chaingrab mid-weights, one of the more-valued spikes in the game (Luna Slash), optimal wavedash distance, and effective range (aka tipper).

I think Fox would be very close to Marth, because of Fox's ability to infiniteshine to shine spike. Zelgadis's "Shined Blind" vid will show you how effective Shine is with its set knockback.

I've never actually played as Shiek. >_> I do know that her f-air is an effective attack because it has low angle trajectory as well as her ability to combo and chaingrab effectively.

For infinties, Ice Climbers (Desynched infinite grab) and Fox (Infinite shine) are the leaders of that, and they can both use from 0 damage to death via up-smash/shine spike (Fox) or Ice Climbers (desynced F-smash).

Ganondorf and Bowser would be the powerhouses, espescially with effective L-canceling.

In speed, I think it might be Shiek, even though Fox and Falco may come close...

P.S. - Pichu is the best >_>

~Ming Yun~

The_Techno_Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:05 pm
Ha! I laugh at you all! Obviosly, Kirby's the best! He can swallow anyone and copy powers from them. The other best part of Kirby is that when he has an opponent in his mouth, he can shoot it away in a star. The bad thing about that attack is that the star would dissapear arfer some seconds. But the most best part is his smash attack and his attacks with the button "Z". I once beat Giga Bowser with the little puff-ball! domokun ...Giga Bowser's so easy!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:28 pm
G&W has the strongest potential attack possibility of all as far as I know and bot Roy and Marth can counter that giving both of them a place in the strongest attacks aswell even if its a counter.
If Peach can counter G&Ws attack I dunno.
Overall are Ganondorf and Donkey Kong the strongest (when looking at powerfull attacks in general) and when you look only at the strongest attacks then are Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Jiggelypuff and Roy probably the top chars.

But that are not facts since I'm not sure and I am currently too lazy to find out...  

Roy Soraxis

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:04 pm
Tier List

Top Tier
Sheik
Fox
Marth

Upper Tier
Peach
Falco
C. Falcon
Samus

High Tier
Jigglypuff
Dr. Mario
Ganondorf
Mario
Ice Climbers

Middle Tier
Luigi
Link
Roy
DK
Pikachu
Zelda

Lower Tier
Ness
Young Link
Yoshi
Kirby
Mr. Game & Watch
Bowser

Bottom Tier
Mewtwo
Pichu

The list represents 'ownage potential' and nothing more, and every fighting game has one, because they are impossible to perfectly balance.  
Characters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff