A New Era For Kamen Rider

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:29 pm
hey guys, so I was watching the trailer for the new Movie Wars, and it kinda got me thinking. Ever since Kamen Rider W it kinda seems like we entered this new era of Kamen Rider, where we see more Cross overs, and more elements of the Original. like W actually using the name Kamen Rider in every episode, as well as having Secret evil organisations lurking in the shadows, like Foundation X xd
OOO's brought back the Double Rider with Double Birth. And now we have Gentaro who's trying to live up to the name, and creating his own Kamen Rider Fan club.

Also idk Decade kinda seemed like the end of an era kinda thing don't you think? But I could just be over thinking this I guess. which is why i wanted to hear what you guys had to say about this, or if maybe you already had thought this over your self's. I mean i'm pretty sure we all thought what the new era of Kamen Rider would be like, once or twice. do you think this is it??

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:10 am
good point I mean a decade is 12 years and we are almost at 2012 so really thing were going to change it happens I mean look at the showa era Kuuga changed the way kamen rider does things  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am
Yeah I picked up on that to Agito, The whole franchise has taken such a vastly different course. You are right in my perception as well Decade seemed like a free for all with an "on to the next thing" feel. I remember I lost major interest in and had little tolerance for Den-O & Kiva as you might remember LOL.

Thankfully I now accept them but the shock of boundless arrays of 3-stooges style slapstick and all the lulz made me balk at these current gens at first. I wanted my riders pissed off and basically suffering from serious Utsu...

What else can I say but I like them more now because I hated them so much at first. I have to wonder though if they did away with the "housewife factor" or whatever its called since more of them are kids or just to plain young. But then again there's this hotshot baseball player in Tokyo who's 16 and has all the mothers of Japan getting wet over him so who knows...

A decade is 10 years Captain.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 pm
I tend to break things up a little differently. not breaking things up by eras, and more by the overtones of the series (undertones could be taken into account too I suppose. but I rather like categorizing the shows based on how I'd recommend them)  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:15 pm
Inui Takumi
Yeah I picked up on that to Agito, The whole franchise has taken such a vastly different course. You are right in my perception as well Decade seemed like a free for all with an "on to the next thing" feel. I remember I lost major interest in and had little tolerance for Den-O & Kiva as you might remember LOL.

Thankfully I now accept them but the shock of boundless arrays of 3-stooges style slapstick and all the lulz made me balk at these current gens at first. I wanted my riders pissed off and basically suffering from serious Utsu...

What else can I say but I like them more now because I hated them so much at first. I have to wonder though if they did away with the "housewife factor" or whatever its called since more of them are kids or just to plain young. But then again there's this hotshot baseball player in Tokyo who's 16 and has all the mothers of Japan getting wet over him so who knows...

A decade is 10 years Captain.

well I never said I knew everything but thanks fixing that  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:06 pm
All I want to know is whats it gonna be like 10 Years from now xp like I could already Imagine some crazy Hitech Retro looking Riders, with some sick looking Bikes. maybe something like Tron rofl  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm
And there will still be crossovers with Ichigo and Nigo.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games