Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Welcome to the Search!

I have this pretty girl that is not related to anybody currently in pride. Her background is supposed to be that all of her family in pride has been wiped out by some disease that she herself survived. She is an original pride member, and currently in the temporary care of Obadais owned by Velveteen Angel. Oba is quite protective so males with low views of their banus will likely get sent packing rather quickly. He has a very good running knowledge of most pride members and what they are like, so it is not likely you are going to sneak a nasty guy past him. Sorry to any of you that want to claim the pretty for a not so nice male.

I do not yet have a cert for her because she is still doing her JRP to be officially in the pride. For this reason, you get to look at this page stretch.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 pm
Info about the Banu

Name: Rosha'Nasrin
Personality: Rosha is usually a very sweet girl. She does on occasion pick on Oba and make him feel slightly guilty to get him to her side of an argument. She is not an evil lioness or even carelessly mean. Anything that is done out of the ordinary such as picking on her pad is meant in good nature and only done in private. She would never go against her pad in public and may even get herself into trouble defending her pad to other males. She is to say the least very loyal. Rosha is also quite smart, but has moments of confusion, and will ask seemingly stupid questions during this time so that she can understand better in the future.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm
What I am looking for:

Other than a nice guy, not a lot. Rosha is not expecting to be swept off her paws by some angel of a pad. She has seen the way some pads are to their banus, and knows the realities of the pride she was born into. Pads that some to her with too sweet a personality may be met with suspicion, but could eventually grow on her if they prove to be just as sweet as they at first seem. Rosha is aware that her opinion on a male does matter to "uncle Oba" but that he gets the final say.

If you have a rogue that would like to join the U'W, we do have an limitation on colors for rogues. Oba had a bad run in with a red rogue in the past, so any rogues with red are going to be turned away flat out... others with pinks/purples/oranges etc may get a hard time. But rogues are not excluded from the Pad search by any means.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:18 pm
Please abide by Gaia and SoA ToS

Everyone is going to have an equal chance in here based on their merits, do not flame or discourage others.

I will not stand for Rosha being demoted from banu, so do not apply if your male does not want to have her as a banu. On the same note, she does not have to be more than just a regular banu.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Please use coding below so I can tell entrants from general questions a little easier.

[size=18][color=cyan][b]I AM AWESOME PICK ME[/b][/color]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (cert or uncert link)
[b]Pride:[/b] (Rogue, U'W, other, must be joining U'W to get Rosha)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b](doesn't have to be long)
[b]Number of Banu:[/b] (this is for just for my info)
[b]Names of Banu:[/b] (please include player names if possible, I want to make sure Rosha will be compatible with current banu)
[b]Reason for Interest:[/b]
[b]Sweet Talking/Bribes:[/b] (this is just extra info you think makes your pad better)[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm
OPEN!!!!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm
I AM AWESOME PICK ME

Player Name: Yin-bug
SoA Name: Raja
Picture: Image!
Pride: U'W :3
Personality: He is a generally a laid back lion, he's calm and level headed. He is extremely gentlemanly and serious a bit of a tough shell on the inside, however he likes to make sure his Banu are well fed and taken care of. Once a female is a his banu he will do cute and sweet things for her but he isn't much of a court-er you could say. Once you get to know him and are around him he lightens up a bit and will make jokes and what not. He can get a little grumpy from time to time but would never harm a female.
History: Born into the pride to Obadias, however Raja doesn't know that. He was raised by his uncle Anwar, who he and his siblings think is his father. He lived a pretty easy life,
Number of Banu: At the moment none, however I'm currently working on a back-log RP where he captures a girl. So 1.
Names of Banu: Isikhulumi owned by Keantha.
Reason for Interest: In between the fact that she is beautiful and I think her colors and Raja's look pretty nice, however it is also good for RP/plot a little because of Obadias being related to Raja and what not and Raja being raised around him, it could be a gift from Obadias, and Rosha could still be close to Oba. <3
Sweet Talking/Bribes: Pretty please? ;D You're awesome and she's awesome and pretty beautiful!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm
knew I forgot something in the form... need pictures... cuz I likes pictures...  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm
:3 Just edited his picture in. ;3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm
Can I pm you? ninja I have a boy that has not yet joined and I haven't put in his application yet cause I'm still plotting how he will get to the UW. She is really pretty and just his type though. XD  

Pink Myth

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm
Yin-Bug
:3 Just edited his picture in. ;3

thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Pink Myth
Can I pm you? ninja I have a boy that has not yet joined and I haven't put in his application yet cause I'm still plotting how he will get to the UW. She is really pretty and just his type though. XD

I have an open inbox, if you want to poke me.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm
No problem! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm
I AM AWESOME PICK ME
Player Name: Peppermint Coffee
SoA Name: A'asifa R'adiya
Picture: Uncert
Pride: U'W
Personality: Rad is pretty easy going and relaxed. He gets a lot of his personality from his grandfather who has disappeared from the pride recently. He thinks of himself as a great warrior, when really he's never been in more than a family scuffle. He's very sweet to females because his mother would eat him alive if he was ever a pig towards them. He comes from a long line in the U'W. He's also the oldest of his siblings, a litter of five males.
History: Born and raised in the pride, he comes from a mother who's a little unconventional for a Beybanu and a father that is one of the best Pads around, in his opinion. He had a normal childhood with his four brothers, playing and getting into minor trouble. He has a good relationship with all of his family and is a very family orientated male.
Number of Banu: 0
Names of Banu: |D None so far
Reason for Interest: ....He has no Banu. ;;
Sweet Talking/Bribes: I think they'd have smexy babies together? -shot-

Feral Mule

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:50 pm
That last line in the form was a good idea, I am highly amused.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff