Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for Plotting! (So many new SoA, I have cubs now!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:20 pm
L1m3's Plot thread!

I will update and change this as I seek new plots and to post roleplays pertaining to ongoing plots in case anyone cares to know. : 3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:21 pm
Hybrids

User Image

Just as a reference note, he left the Tuait Pride and is in the Mazu Brotherhood.

Personality: Taabu dislikes women. Not just in an intimate way, but in an everything about them makes him angry kind of way. Growing up being a half breed, a hybrid, he was infertile and so every time he made an advance on a woman he was shot down because either they wanted cubs and didn't want to be with someone who couldn't give them that, or they were disgusted / unsure about him not being a purebred lion, or cheetah. Eventually he stopped caring about their opinions, but his own opinion of himself has never improved. He has a "there must be something wrong with them" mask to hide the fact he thinks he is unnatural and that he should never have existed. He partially blames his mother for having a fling with a Cheetah. Feeling that if she wanted cubs so badly, and wasn't doing it out of love for another, then she should have found a rogue lion and bred with him, that way Taabu would have maybe come out more normal.
If you are a male, he will treat you with the utmost respect and in his new mind set, he is trying to find a male who feels like he does, one he can bond with and have something with. He has found a home with the Mazu and now wants to know how to love, and what it is like to be loved. It is a somewhat selfish goal, but Taabu, who feels no one, but his mother, ever loved him. No females ever loved him, or wanted to, and now he thinks perhaps if he finds another male like him, who feels scorned by women, he can find real love.

<3: Would like to find him a male mate or crush in the Mazunguko Brotherhood.
Would also like him to reconnect with his brothers, cheetons from Uri and Mdimu's litter, if anyone still rps them.
General Pride RP
Friends / other hybrid males to bond with

: I will not remove him from the Brotherhood
Do not want death plots
No serious injury or fight plots. He has no reason to leave the pride lands and so no reason to fight anyone.
No female love interests. You can certainly try, but he will shoot you down and if your female is too aggressive, he may strike out at her.

User Image

Personality: Euthalia is playful and full of energy, she loves cubs and youngins. She can get along with more patient adults, but anyone too serious may find her to be a complete pain because she loves playing, jumping and rough-housing. She is an Athena / Sadara leopon with a twin.

<3: anything, really

: death, maiming, flings (she's infertile)

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:22 pm
Wild Dogs

User Image

Personality: A howler for the Nypta-Wasomaji pack, she isn't interested in finding her true love or settlign down with any one male. She only wishes to help populate the pack by seeking out suitable males and having pups with them. She is dedicated to her work as a hunter and gatherer for the pack and while she does want pups, she will not be their only motherly figure. The only way the pups would even know she is their mother is if they resemble her enough to figure it out. Essentially, she's a work-o-holic trying to help out her pack and bring in new blood.

<3: General RP
Flings, no mates as her pack encourages a more free love deal
Friends
RP with her siblings, other Chenza pups
RP with other dogs in the NW pack or helping to introduce new WD's to it

: Death
Lifemates

User Image

Personality:A member of the Sikukuu pride. She's mostly a blank slate and I can do just about anything with her, aside from leaving the Pride.

<3: General RP, Flings, Mate, Plots, Sikukuu member rp

: Death, maiming

User Image

Personality:Brand new Wild dog, so she's a blank slate.

<3: a pack, friends, flings a possible mate, and general rp

: Death, maiming

User Image

Personality: Oota Dabun is a NamidAsku puppy, and one of MANY (like 9?) A bit of a loopy goofy one, she is prone to wander off is not watched closely. She loses track of her steps and can usually be found wondering where everyone went. She loves to run, jump and play and while she likes stars and all, she doesn't quite get why they are so important, so she usually likes to spend her nights lurking nearby her star gazing family members then randomly pouncing them, begging them to play with her. When they tell her to sit back and watch the stars, she usually pouts and then tries to use emotional blackmail to get what she wants and if -that- fails, she will run off on her own then ask herself "now how did I get all the way out here? And which way is home? o.O? "

<3: Nyota wasomaji rp, family rp, pup rp, friends, etc

: future mate offers, offers for other packs / prides, JRPS, death, pupnapping, etc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Purebred Felines

User Image

Personality: M'dimu is sweet, loving, motherly and caring. She will gladly take care of anyone who needs her help and adores doting on young ones. All her sons have moved away so she misses having cubs around to take care of. At the moment she is in the DW pride, but I am open to moving her anywhere that she may fit in. She longs to have someone she can take care of for the rest of her life and have another family since her cheetah partner left and her cubs all grew up and went their own ways.

<3: Lifemate, (found)
Friends
Rogue rp
rp with her cheeton sons

: Flings (I might be talked into this)
Death
Maiming

User Image

Personality: Ngoma ya Dhoruba was just obtained in an event for the Nchi, musical, pride. She is a soft spoken female, ever calm and seems to have the patience of a saint. She rarely gets fired up or angry about anything, though dissapoinment does cross her calm features now and then. From the tribe her and the travelers came from she taught dances to the pride, though she was also a few lions confidante. One of her favorite things to say is, "My mind is like a safe, once your secret goes in, only you know how to get it out." And indeed, Ngoma never tells anyone elses secrets.

<3: friends
a mate (In the Nchi'Mahadhi pride, or willing to join)
maybe someone who knew her as a cub and holds a grudge because of some trick, or cruelty she did to them when she was a rogue
almost anything, really

: death, maiming, leaving the Nchi pride.

User Image

Personality: Ajabu is sort of another blank slate. He's mostly kind and playful but has a semi-devious side and is always trying to meet friends. He doesn't typically dislike any species but is uncomfortable around male lions as they are bigger and stronger than he is. He really only is attracted to females, so no males for mates please. <3

<3: anything really just ask

: death

User Image

Personality: Moyo is calculating. While she is not cold or callous upfront, she has a twisted sense of humor. She loves to play sweet and innocent to get what she wants and often will try to blame her spacey sister on any mischief that Moyo does. She seems to be patient, intelligent and sweet to any who meet her. It is only those who are willing to dig deep and observe her long enough that will see her for what she truly is. A manipulator. Though as an adult now, she typically is less sweet to most. Unless she thinks she can get something from them she is cold, calculating and mean to most new people she meets. She especially dislikes non leopards.

<3: General rp
RP with other members of the Usafi'Tukufu
Flings, or a mate (maybe)
Fights or making enermies / foes

A mate for Moyo would need to join the Usafi, that's a must and so would -need- to be a leopard. He would also need to be either a total pushover or someone she has conflicts with thus challenging her and keeping her interested. There is a -chance- depending on his personality or coloring, that she might go off and breed with a random rogue (rogue breeding) and try to make him think the cubs where his, or just tell him to stfu and deal with it.

User Image

Personality: Aoife is a fierce competator. She takes racing very seriously and is the stronger of the two (her and her half sister). She has no time for mates and the only time she will fling or breed is when she is asked to for the pride to make little baby cheetah winners.

She is open to having a "mate" however, both Magna and I need to approve the male and he NEEDS to be willing to join Drani's racing pride. This is because the sisters will be SHARING a male / mate. It won;t be romantic on Aoife's end nor Fionn's (I think). Basically the boy will be their little sperm donner to help them make a little family and they won;t expect him to be loving to them, but they will hope he will at least assist in the raising / training of their young. Like, when one of them is racing, the other will be there to support them so the male will need to be the stay at home daddy to watch the babies.

RP with people who are helping the Makoto racing pride get formed
RP with her half-sister, Magna's Fionnula
stuff and things

User Image

Personality:

RP with people who are helping the Makoto racing pride get formed
RP with her half-sister, Magna's Fionnula
stuff and things

User Image

Personality: In the works.

<3: General RP, rp with anyone in the Makano, RP with other Dimu babies (cheetons included!!!) and future plots for him leaving at Adol and trying to join the Ukuucha'Wafalme pride (maybe a future Banu / Beybanu to bring with him?)

: death, cub napping, etc

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:25 pm
4/5

dooo di dooooo!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm
5/5

dooo di dooooo!  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 pm
~open  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 am
Rawr, updated.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 am
Ohai again >w> You're such fun to RP with I figured I'd toss another one at you if you're interested. I might have someone for your M'dimu.

Grinsen is currently in the rouge lands, but once the cheetah racing pride is up and running, he's headed over there. He's been in the rouge lands all his life and is used to being alone, so having someone around to actually take care of him might soothe his rough edges. He thinks he's this great ladies man, but in reality he's just a big dork. He had one fling when he was younger and has three kids he doesn't know about, all of whom are grown, but that's where he gets his 'I'm so awesome~' personality. That'll tone down a bit if someone actually takes an interest in him. He can be quite the gentlelion when he's trying.

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 am
SilverLutz

Haha, silly stalker <3

I love him, he's goooorgeous. I am certainly up to seeing how they get along, but as long as he's not super rude, M'dimu should get along with him swimingly. Would you be willing to start the thread, pweese?

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

If you'd like, I have a cub and a male lion both in the Sikukuu pride that could interact with Nua.

Kakalina is a young, quiet little cub but the excitement of the celebration going on seems to have livened her up a bit. Ciaran is a bouncer in the pride and I'm still working to develop his personality. So far he seems to come off as serious but once they meet him, he is friendly, playful, and helpful to anyone who asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am
LexThetaSigma

Which ever one you'd like to play, that would be great! Like I said, Nua is kinda still under development, so whichever you think might be fun to meet my little green dog.

And would you be willing to start the thread?

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
LexThetaSigma

Which ever one you'd like to play, that would be great! Like I said, Nua is kinda still under development, so whichever you think might be fun to meet my little green dog.

And would you be willing to start the thread?

Both of mine would be interesting to play though the cub may be more so; Kakalina hasn't met a dog yet.

EDIT: Here you go!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Certainly. I'll throw something up for them once I reply to our other thread. I'll tag you in it once it's up~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am
SilverLutz

I can't wait ^.^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]