Po's Rotating Plot Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 am
Oh hey. ^^ So, after getting a few things settled, I decided that it'd be best to try out a rotation plot thread. ^^ When I say rotating, I mean "this SoA stays up until I find something for them, or I get tired of rping them." 8'D The only exception is Kali; she'll probably be up here for a while. xD So, I've only got....seven? Seven SoA up right now? Sweet. 8D But, if you're really digging around for something, you can take a peek at my journal, which - gasp! - is actually fairly up to date. xD c:

aim sn: petitepolette

.plot list.
xo. Areia x Sumai || Fling || Boudai
xo. Latifu x Rahmara || Long-term Fling || Dulce
xo. Ezili x Plo || Fling || Zingling
xo. Risasi'kugiza x Couer || Pride change, etc. || Kiana
xo. Kaishori x Abidemi || Motherhood || Tero
xo. Parvati x Deimos || Beauty & Beast || Chi
xo. Remember you silly fool that Bai Xue heads to Makini
xo. Alani x Neo || o uo || ArashiX
xo. Njozi x Nuru'Nox || Fling || Tara Waiting on slot
xo. Start rp for: Jua x Mitifu for Sharpie
xo. Amias x Lavanta

.rp list.
+ * - Needs to be tagged
+ Dead list is mainly for RPs that haven't been tagged in months or longer; I'm still up for continuing them if you'd like. ^^

.active.

xo. Alani x Neo - ArashiX
xo. Areia x Sumai - Boudaihobbit
xo. Avani x Mihkokwan - Sarei
xo. Jinan x Hyrdayesa - Schicksa
xo. Kaishori x Abidemi - Tero
xo. Kali x Khuluma - MoonKitsune
xo. Kali x Mychasi - Kiya
xo. Kali x Raiden - Wu
xo. Kouen x Nubia - Blu Chalk
xo. Latifu x Khuluma - MoonKitsune
xo. Latifu x Kilunzi - Dolly
xo. Latifu x Mandara - Schicksa
xo. Latifu x Rahmara - Dulcea *
xo. Latifu x Wayakesk - Sarei
xo. Lawalawa x Awendela - Sarei *
xo. Leto x Kuu - Schicksa
xo. Lumi x Eileifr - Chi Sohma
xo. Lumi x Tsubame - ME
xo. Momozono x Bamba - Wu
xo. Mzuka x Mayus - Leth
xo. Nishant x Baridi - SilverLutz *
xo. Nishant x Eros - music *
xo. Njozi x Tsukiko - Wu *
xo. Parvati x Deimos - ChiSo
xo. Phrixus x Helle - moineau *
xo. Risasi x Couer - Kiana
xo. Tamu x Jola - Saffy
xo. Teleza x Aras - chi honda
xo. Tivoli x Tsilihu Waya - Wu *

.dead.

xo. Alani x Lanikai - Velvie
xo. Azima x Leini'chanua - Pao
xo. Ezili x Ezequiel - Uta
xo. Ezili x Plo - Zing
xo. Jua x Lani'luana - Sherlolly
xo. Kali x Suramuni - Sherlolly
xo. Kamala x Putri - Kiana
xo. Mael x Esmee - Starless
xo. Mangue x N'gombe - Lorne
xo. Mei-li x Keito - Velvie
xo. Momozono x Ubele - Sherlolly
xo. Nishant x Frausta - Buffy
xo. Njozo x Elam'Bao - Ovarian
xo. Wei x Ahmesseke - F a y t h - x
xo. Xarmag x Naveen - Astoria

.finished.

xo. Amias x Lavanta - Day
xo. Amias x Koran x Ming (x Bai Xue - JRP) - Chi + Day
xo. Kali x Buluu - Izzy
xo. Kamala x Hrdayesa - Schicksa
xo. Latifu x Fifia - ME
xo. Nisha x Kuu - Schicksa
xo. Njozi - ME 1034
xo. Njozi x Nuru'Nox - Tara
xo. Njozi x Popo - ME
xo. Njozi x Vayu - ME
xo. Njozi x Vayu x Mzuka - ME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:08 am
|| goddess ||

User Image

So, this is Kali, and she's special enough to get her own post. 8'D I'm completely over-the-moon about her, so I'm really excited to start rping her~ 8D As far as personality goes, I'm not quite sure what direction to go. After looking at her, I think I like the idea of her being someone who acts rashly and does what she wants without really considering others. So, blunt, I guess. She doesn't really understand that mortals are different from herself, so she'd probably end up trying to do a lot of things to or with them that could very well kill them. xD; I'm also still trying to work out her powers, so any rp would, of course, not include them until it's all settled. ^^

I guess I'll make a short list of what I'm looking for:
+ God/dess rp. 8'D
+ Mortal rp
+ I'm not really entertaining the idea of relationships for her atm, as she is so new, but feel free to offer, you never know. ^^
+ It might be interesting if she found herself wandering into a pride; granted, I'd rather it be a pride that wouldn't try and keep her there, or be really mean to her. She would leave after spending a short time there, but it could be fun. ^^
+ Just a note, I don't think she'd do well with young ones. xD; Since she doesn't understand their limitations and all.

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:12 am
User Image

.name. Amias
.pride||rank. Makini'Adhima
.notes. n/a
.bio. Amias is a prince and future heir of the Makini'Adhima. He's skilled in most anything he does, but he has been butting heads with the current Roi for quite some time. Now that he's back in the pride, though, the royal family is itching to get him mated off to someone, to kind of cement his existence there. He can be a bit sharp at times, but he's generally a gentlemanly guy.

.wants.
+ I am looking for a girl to become his mate; I'm ideally wanting a Kuroi girl, and someone that would definitely look good. I'm even willing to have him wait until she's fully grown (as in, she could be any age right now).
+ It'd be an arranged marriage, but I'd still want for them to get along and like each other. ;3;
+ Also, this would mean that she'd be a future queen. I suppose.

User Image

.name. Fiey
.pride||rank. Rogue
.notes. Seer
.bio. Fiey is a pretty laid-back guy. He doesn't let much get to him, and he can generally keep calm in most situations. He's also a seer, and has his visions in the form of dreams. They generally revolve around meeting others, but sometimes they've been about something he has no idea about (he likes the ones that don't involve him, because they actually feel like a real dream. xD)

.wants.
+ RP; Fiey is sadly under-played, but I've started and half-way done enough rps with him to know that I like him a lot. xD
+ A little romance. Whether it's a long or short-term thing, I don't really mind, but I'd like it for them to mesh well together, both ICCly and OCCly. ^^
+ Seer RP; it'd be fun to have an rp that dealt with the fact that he is a seer a bit more heavily. Like, revealing something secret to someone, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 am
User Image

.name. Kaishori
.pride||rank. Firekin; Soldier
.notes. n/a
.bio. Kai is a naturally sweet and bubbly lioness, who's much smaller than the the average lioness, making her a bit of an oddball in the Firekin. Her spirit, though, and her love of fighting makes up for it. She came to the pride after a familial incident, and has enjoyed her time there.

.wants.
+ Firekin RP; I haven't gotten to rp her as much in her pride as I'd have liked.
+ Duels; I'm actually leaning less towards this, but if someone wants one, I'd be happy to oblige. ^^

User Image

.name. Momozono + Vanellus
.pride||rank. Aka'mleli; Nanny
.notes. n/a
.bio. Momo and Van are pretty brand-spankin' new, but I already have a definite thing for them. Momo is a young lioness, who is still a little naive about the world. She's bright and fun, and definitely tends to show her age more than not. Van has been her caretaker since she was a cub, and he guides her through life.

.wants.
+ Pride RP~ 8D Definite must
+ I dunno, make me an offer~ ^^

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 am
User Image

.name. Lawalawa
.pride||rank. Rogue
.notes. n/a
.bio. Lawa suffers from amnesia; she can't remember anything before the day she woke up in the middle of the savannah, completely clueless. A kind bird helped her re-learn a lot of things, and even gave her her name. She's a sweet but timid hyena, without a mean bone in her.

.wants.
+ RP; Lawa never really...got much attention. >3>;;
+ I'd be up for a fling. c:

User Image

.name. Nishant
.pride||rank. Rogue
.notes. n/a
.bio. Nishant is a pretty quiet guy; he does a lot of 'talking' with his eyes. He's a large male, but not really violent. He can be pushy, and likes to get his way, though. When Nishant does speak, it's usually for a reason, and he has something good to say; he doesn't like to waste his words on useless chatter.

.wants.
+ RP
+ I'm down for just about anything. c:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 am
--  

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 pm
--  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:21 pm
--  

Polette
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm
For Mzuka? I'll point out that he can be charming when he his goal is getting something he wants, but I am unsure what sort of fling it was you'd be looking for since he's not a very nice character XD

he IS in the sarabi/mufasa though...

Quote:
User Image
NAME Mayus
MATE never!
FAMILY son of SIYO & EMOGENE (fling); has two brothers
PRIDE Kusini'Mwezi

PERSONALITY A nasty character, in truth. He is unkind, uncaring and a bit of a bully. He is selfish and lacks compassion for others. Very rarely he can put on an act so that he might secure a night or two of 'comfort' with a female.

WANTED one of my few SoA I would like some flings with that will produce cubs! (He's fertile!) These would not be nice interactions though, since he's such a cretin.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Lolol, that would be funny. xD She'd be the type to be easily fooled by someone's act. I'm pretty open in that aspect. c:

Though if you wanted to play up his nasty character, I'm sure we could figure something out, lol. I'd loooove to rp them, though. c:

Polette
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:58 pm
awesome ^_^ I also thought it would be good because he clearly wouldn't be interested in caring for any offspring.

Would you want to start a thread maybe? I have a few owed ones to start, I've been a little slow since this is the end of the semester.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm
I can start one up tonight and then post it here. ^^

Polette
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:08 pm
excellent, I'll keep an eye out!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 pm
I am going to offer Sangue'Crimezi to you for any of your females for general rp or for a fling. I honestly think it would be hilarious to have him fling with Areia and he end up with the cubs for once. Get a taste of his own medicine.

This in his general personalitly, taken directly from his profile. Crim is a very flirty Cheetah who thinks he the gods gift to women every where. He knows a way to charm almost anyone and sleep with anyone who's willing. He has no interest in having a mate and has no wish to settle down in anyway preferring not to stay with anyone for to long. It would take a strong willed female to make him stay around or possibly even another male as he really only has respect for other males, no matter how well he might treat the women before he leaves. Though only other way he would actually have a mate was if he decided to make his own harem... Which with him is entirely possible.  

Ileatea

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces