Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Apparently Uryu Ishida and I were never military. We lied.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Private Sanders

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:30 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/the-pistol-myth-and-why-revolvers-are-better/t.75614213_286/#291

Little ******** wants to claim to have committed a federal offense and violated a general order, then when Uryu and I point out just what he's confessing to, he accusing us of falsely claiming to have been military.

Guys wanna tear him up?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:54 am
I believe this goes in the gun noob thread. Actually I never knew Uryu was in the military. The more you know. I should talk to him more.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:45 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
I believe this goes in the gun noob thread. Actually I never knew Uryu was in the military. The more you know. I should talk to him more.
Is, not was. Artillery spotter, or as he likes to call it, "Fister" (lol). I think I heard he's busy fending off the red Chinese invasion of Anchorage right now... or whatever they need arty spotters for in Alaska.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:41 pm
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser
Is, not was. Artillery spotter, or as he likes to call it, "Fister" (lol). I think I heard he's busy fending off the red Chinese invasion of Anchorage right now... or whatever they need arty spotters for in Alaska.

Need artillery for bears, copious amounts of bears.  

spoonz mcdoogle

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:09 am
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

I thought he was over in Afghanistan right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 am
Capt Buckner CTO
Fresnel
Das Rabble Rouser

I thought he was over in Afghanistan right now.
Alaska was the last I heard, he might be. I dunno, it's been a while.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 pm
Yep, I'm in the Sandbox.

Actually, at this particular point in time, I'm on R and R, back in Tennessee, though I'm going back to Afghanistan on the 12th.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 pm
I can't bring myself to go back into that thread. The sheer idiocy of it all is just too much.

Now hunting bears with one-five-fives, I want to hear more about.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces