Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

He taking a stroll back to his den. Some place he could rest and he knew that food would be awaiting him when he got there. They were starting to see a few new faces, although that meant more mouths to feed he was glad to see the pride growing. The cubs were something different, that he wasn't used too just yet. Though he was sure there would probably be more.

Coming up on his den that's when he noticed something strange. He wasn't exactly there yet but something felt off about this area and he didn't so much like it.

"Oi, whose thar." He called out. Not wanting to be snuck up on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:03 pm
[Cub image]

The cub didn't look much like father in way of markings. She looked more like her momma, whom she had loved a great deal before she had been abandoned to her father. She liked life here, but she found herself thinking of momma quite often. She hoped it wasn't that she wasn't a good cub..That she had been awful and momma just couldn't take it. She liked to think it was because momma knew she would like this place better than being a rogue. If that was the case, momma had been right.

She heard the voice before she saw the lion, but she stepped out from a bush and cocked her head. She saw the big lion, and her sage green eyes glittered in recognition. She knew who the male was, she had seen him many times with her father.
"Ello, Du Serpentis." She said, bowing her head like a good corsair. She wasn't one yet, but she had every intention of being one. She wasn't cut out for the cutthroat life of a pirate. She wanted to live with the ladies. Though it was never too late to practice!
Being the Pirate Kings daughter got her a little more freedom than the rest, but she tried to follow the rules. Some pirate she was... She followed rules
and gladly.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:09 pm
Serpentis looked at the small cub with a raised eyebrow. Pirato's girl he knew that, but otherwise he knew little to nothing about his King's daughter or siblings to this one. However seeing the youth made him a crack a fleeting grin.

"Sneakin' around little one." The male stepped forward nodding his head in acknowledgement of her, "What ye be doin' 'round 'ere?" He asked as he came closer and sat his rump down at the edge of his den. "I 'ope ye aren't plannin' on spiffin' up me place. I be likin' it messy."

Cubs had a good place in his heart, male cubs more because they would go out with the others to pillage and other things; the females were just as essential to the pride.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:00 pm
"I dun believe in cleanin'! Things jus' get dirty again, and who wants to clean over and over and over?" She asked, smiling up at him. She was a smart thing, using her head more often that most of Pirato's children. It's what upset her about her brother being named Heir to the Pirates. He was no more smart than she was, but she had a feeling it was because she was female. Pirato would never leave the pride to a girl, even if she was a good girl. She huffed, her eyebrows furrowing as she glanced back up at the now sitting larger male.

"I was 'splorin. It's fun, but I have to keep hidden, cause the Corsairs migh' find me and be draggin' me back! I hate going back."
She frowned.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:52 pm
The male just rolled his eyes at her. Cubs. "Does that mean ye don't bathe?" He certainly didn't do it daily, but he did freshen up every so often. "Jus 'cause yer a pirate don't be meanin' ye can't be cleanin' yer own den. Aye, a mess is more fun, but do ye really want ta be sleepin' in filth all yer life?"

He drew closer and put a paw on Bonnie, "I won't be rattin' ye out. Ye can stay fer now. I will be returnin' ye back to them as an 'eads up little lass." Serpentis smiled.

At least she would be out of trouble while she was in his care and he'd be content with that but she would need to head back to where she belonged. It wasn't his duty to watch her but her company wasn't intolerable.

It was nearing late afternoon when he decided that she was to go back and had taken the small cub back to the ones supposed to be watching her. King's daughter or not she had to play her role with the pride. Although watching over her hadn't been awful. He had mostly just talked, played a few games, and cleared things around his den. To be fair she was quite a little angel. Although it was good to know she was back in safe hands.

"Take care lil Bonnie. I'll be catcin' ya around some time."

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff