Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
So 11.11.11 was a....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm
day to remember for me at least. Not because of the date all though it is interesting how that wont happen again for 100 years. Anyway it was a sad day for me because the Epic greatness that is Harry Potter is officially over. The last movie came out and that is it. There might be more things that J.K. does with the series, like that encyclopedia that she is supposed to write, but never again will it be a new thing. There are no more books, no more movies, nothing.

This is sad for me becuase it was the first book that I ever read seriously. As in not some kiddy book that teaches you the alphabet. The series is a piece of my childhood and I have many great memories with it.

Why do I post about this you ask? Because I am feeling glum today, for once I open that dvd and watch it, for me it will really be the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 am
I am sad that the movies are over, but at least we have been the generation to enjoy it form the start from childhood as it came out, having the anticipation when another book finally came out, I think we are very privileged to have had that biggrin

I've got to wait until 2nd December which I think is highly unfair ( I hate having to wait when I know other people are already enjoying it) so will be on my christmas list I suppose.

I am sadly very much enjoying Harry Potter Lego and the next one is out next week in the UK!! So that will keep my occupied until christmas.  

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:14 am
Xanaduhaz
I am sad that the movies are over, but at least we have been the generation to enjoy it form the start from childhood as it came out, having the anticipation when another book finally came out, I think we are very privileged to have had that biggrin

I've got to wait until 2nd December which I think is highly unfair ( I hate having to wait when I know other people are already enjoying it) so will be on my christmas list I suppose.

I am sadly very much enjoying Harry Potter Lego and the next one is out next week in the UK!! So that will keep my occupied until christmas.
Very true! Thats about the only thing we got going for us! lol just kidding. I still haven't watched it. I suppose I will tonight though.

I want the castle like you would not believe. Why are legos so damn expensive????????? They are so much fun though!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 am
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

Very true! Thats about the only thing we got going for us! lol just kidding. I still haven't watched it. I suppose I will tonight though.

I want the castle like you would not believe. Why are legos so damn expensive????????? They are so much fun though!

I know lego is sooo expensive, also like the star wars lego collection but they are so expensive so not even going to go there!!

Am so addicted Harry Potter right now, reading the books almost finished the second run through in a row and still not tired of them, may read them through again for good measure though need to read the inheritance cycle series  

Xanaduhaz

Blessed Shade

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 pm
Xanaduhaz
Queen_Zimika
Xanaduhaz

I know lego is sooo expensive, also like the star wars lego collection but they are so expensive so not even going to go there!!

Am so addicted Harry Potter right now, reading the books almost finished the second run through in a row and still not tired of them, may read them through again for good measure though need to read the inheritance cycle series
Lol if I get much more involved in Harry Potter I think the king might kill me.

A cousin of mine had every single star wars lego set in existence when we were kids. I hated him.......  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games