Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihongo?
  Japanese beginner?
  Japanese beginning intermediate?
  Japanese Intermediate?
  Japanese advanced?
  Japanese citizen (literally you live in the country and know customs)
  Japanese language graduate (have completed minor or major in college)
View Results

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:22 pm
I'z a broke sucka.. I have 12000 on me right now, and at first- coaching me will get you paid 1000 per HOUR. if its really helping me ALOT i might up it.

Coach me on this thread (helps me make money to pay you lol)

payment is null if we get off topic. this is STRICTLY for learning, not for idle conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:23 am
What kind of help do you need? I don't know if I know enough to help but I'll try heart

I don't care about the gold, I just want to get back into studying also, so feel free to save it for someone else.

Tinlit

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 pm
Tinlit
What kind of help do you need? I don't know if I know enough to help but I'll try heart

I don't care about the gold, I just want to get back into studying also, so feel free to save it for someone else.

Okay, pretty much, the way I thought It might work best is if... we combine practicing Making sentences, and while we make sentences- introduce new vocabulary. however I'm not sure how "testing" knowledge would go after that..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 am
Okay, lets try it and see how it goes heart Would you like to make sentences in romanji or hirgana and katakana? Or both? I don't know how comfortable you are with the characters. I know most hiragana, need to re learn kata and am starting some kanji.

(sorry for any delayed replies, it is finals the next few weeks at school and holiday season at work so I tend to be crazy busy)

Tinlit

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 pm
Tinlit
Okay, lets try it and see how it goes heart Would you like to make sentences in romanji or hirgana and katakana? Or both? I don't know how comfortable you are with the characters. I know most hiragana, need to re learn kata and am starting some kanji.

(sorry for any delayed replies, it is finals the next few weeks at school and holiday season at work so I tend to be crazy busy)

Well then, I'd say we could work on the kana sentences (an aquantance who tells me what to learn next advised me from the start to avoid romaji as much as possible once I learned the kana)  
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games