Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Even a Frog can search c:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 pm
You just stumbled upon my search thread I congratulate you.
With further notice I am LittIe Dream with a heart of gold!
Okay... off topic I am here for roleplays the ones I always do end and that bugs me or they never post back for weeks and I forget about it because how long it took. So here whats makes me happy like a boner or just my rules or such

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
Form posting is the best for me.
I never ever take it the the pms
I can not play guys. I don't know why I just can't.
I don't mind yuri at all.
Romance is cool but so is drama and other things.
I'm use to school rps and zombie rps. So beware of my mouth.
I don't do much anime/manga rps due to them being to much of the story i like change
I also did some disney rps once they were....okay?
Horror cool horror nice right?

You don't need to post every day because believe me even I won't due to school. I will be on most of the time and if not which is odd something has came up. and with that I hope you hit me up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:59 pm
LittIe Dream
You just stumbled upon my search thread I congratulate you.
With further notice I am LittIe Dream with a heart of gold!
Okay... off topic I am here for roleplays the ones I always do end and that bugs me or they never post back for weeks and I forget about it because how long it took. So here whats makes me happy like a boner or just my rules or such

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~*
Form posting is the best for me.
I never ever take it the the pms
I can not play guys. I don't know why I just can't.
I don't mind yuri at all.
Romance is cool but so is drama and other things.
I'm use to school rps and zombie rps. So beware of my mouth.
I don't do much anime/manga rps due to them being to much of the story i like change
I also did some disney rps once they were....okay?
Horror cool horror nice right?

You don't need to post every day because believe me even I won't due to school. I will be on most of the time and if not which is odd something has came up. and with that I hope you hit me up.

Why hallo!^^ I'm a semi-lit to lit rper and so I play almost all guys anyways so that's certainly not a problemXp If by drama you mean distress/near-death scenes and such then I love those and tend to do them often, along with a lot of randomness;p But I'm told that the randomness is good though 4laugh I like romance too but I also don't "take it" anywhere, that's what time skips are for 3nodding As for types of rps, I generally do fantasy/romance. I don't care if you're human but most of the time I'm not, though I am working on my human characters if you really wish. Oh, and I don't mind your french one damn bit, I'm in highschool, I'm used to itXp Finally, I get on almost every night but there are no guarantees, as I am also in school and I know how hard it is to keep up. Sooo, if you're interested, let me know^^  

goddess_of_the_night13

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Why hallo!^^ I'm a semi-lit to lit rper and so I play almost all guys anyways so that's certainly not a problemXp If by drama you mean distress/near-death scenes and such then I love those and tend to do them often, along with a lot of randomness;p But I'm told that the randomness is good though 4laugh I like romance too but I also don't "take it" anywhere, that's what time skips are for 3nodding As for types of rps, I generally do fantasy/romance. I don't care if you're human but most of the time I'm not, though I am working on my human characters if you really wish. Oh, and I don't mind your french one damn bit, I'm in highschool, I'm used to itXp Finally, I get on almost every night but there are no guarantees, as I am also in school and I know how hard it is to keep up. Sooo, if you're interested, let me know^^

Sorry for the late replay, I have been a little busy this week. I mean all kinds of drama even that(: Yup thats what I use time skips for or for classes. I'm interested but due to being in a group poke'mon rp my mind is blank on ideas. So if you have any let me know(: ~ LD

The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games