Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unresolved Delusions

Back to Guilds

I know the quandaries of great adventurers all too well. This is where those plights are resolved and rectified. 

Reply Main Forums (OoC)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Captain

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:33 pm
Release everything here. I know the lot of you got it and the lot of you want to talk about it. Throw me your choices and why and what type of character you went with and why and what shouts you went for first and why. Go ahead! Talk about it all here!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 am
I usually choose a wood elf for a character, and I bought a horse. =3 It was a tough decision between saving up for a house or not...Oh, also! I like to collect books in these games. They always weigh me down.

But I hate some of the options they took out for the customization process now. I loved making hair longer or shorter but they took it out. And the brow that Dunmers have now.

Orcus Fieres

Strider Wolfheart
SJKDBK

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:19 pm
I chose to be an imperial. I plan on being a High elf next though. I love dragons! I kill them. Xo

Other then that I wish that horses were smarter and weren't so easily killed from friendly fire. Like if I were a horse I would run. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:22 pm
I think they had a pretty big array of customization options this time around, Ty. I don't know much about the whole hair thing but I was overwhelmed with it all.

Can't you just read the books and toss them all? Being encumbered isn't fun. That's why I think you should have bought a house instead of a horse. Horses can get pretty bothersome once you get into battle, like Strider said.

I don't have it yet but I plan on getting it. I did, however get one step closer to owning it. I bought myself and Xbox 360 during Black Friday at Gamestop. Best $300 I ever spent.  

Orcus Fieres
Captain

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm
They do. It's the minor stuff they took out that gets me, like specific eye colors for races and skin colors that can't go extreme anymore. High elves look weird. My friend made a bright blue dark elf in Oblivion named him Bubba (of House Bubba), I think. XD

Yeah, I could, but I love the books! Especially the cover designs and different sizes! =D It would be tough for me to save up for a house, even if it is just 5k, but worth it. Derp-horses.

Congrats, Orcus! If you ever get an XBL account you should send the name to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 pm
I do have one. It's "Pandser" if ya' want to add me. I haven't redeemed the three months of gold yet but I will during summer. I'm using the free Live right now.

I would suggest taking and selling as much loot as you can find but I'm sure you knew that already. I guess that you got get a job too.  

Orcus Fieres
Captain

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 pm
Silver (the free one) Live actually still lets you add friends and private chat to people instead of in parties. I'll have to clear a spot in my friends list, it's full...

But, but I love my loot! Who knows when I'll find it again?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm
Skyrim~<3
Hmm, I have a dark elf and mostly go around like an assasin  

Night Wind Yote
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Captain

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:08 pm
Mer for life, Yote. Tamriel belongs to us elves and the Nords and Imperials have no rights to Skyrim or anyplace else for that matter. razz I'm eventually going with an Altmer when I get it.

I know. I already have a few buddies on my list. You and Strider will be great additions to that list.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Sweet. Strider was confused when I mentioned you have an account because he hasn't been on Gaia lately. XD  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:39 pm
Well i'm on but horses scale mountains. O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am
I have been watching a walk through of it and it looks so great. When I get it Iam either going with a high elf cause they are good in magic or go with a nord since they are equal in everything. I really want to have a character that is so good with magic plus I am going to make my character be a werewolf too.  

Mr_BlueCamo

Orcus Fieres
Captain

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm
Log of interesting Skyrim events I: Started two days ago, been sharing time with cousin since then. Made a mistake with my character the first time around; fixed it and got to playing a Destruction Mage character. I chose to follow Ulric, I didn't realize I had a choice until just a while ago; I should have followed the Imperial soldier. I spent a bit of time hunting after finishing some basic quests; nothing special. I realized that stand alone Destruction Magic could get me killed; switched to Destruction/One Handed combat style and it suited me for a while. Died twice; once with reason, the other not so much.

It wasn't until today that I realized my dream of being a Conjurer: I realized the that the bow's finesse could be useful while my Atronauch took out a dragon, decided to take up that skill set instead. That last Dragon mentioned above almost got me killed; a badly aimed Force Shout hit some guards and my follower, Faendal, they decided I was an enemy right away and they began attacking me as soon as the Dragon wasn't they're biggest fear anymore (I was only able to take the soul by running around so they wouldn't hit me.) I escaped by way of river and the guards forgot all about me. Faendel didn't though so I was forced to kill him. It was sad to let him go but I did get a free house and steal arrows out of it so I guess it was worth it.

To this date I feel proud: Level seven High Elf with three Dragon souls (Main quest Dragon inclusive) under my belt and about half a house worth of gold in my pocket. I still have Lydia to take on my adventures and I've a future in the Companion's guild and the College of Winterhold to look forward to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:18 pm
Mr_BlueCamo
I have been watching a walk through of it and it looks so great. When I get it Iam either going with a high elf cause they are good in magic or go with a nord since they are equal in everything. I really want to have a character that is so good with magic plus I am going to make my character be a werewolf too.

I got stuck on a barrel. o_O  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Night Wind Yote
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm
Randomly on the Skyrim topic who has heard about the different features of the DLC  
Main Forums (OoC)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff