Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace
Smash Bro 4 predictions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s11jande

Invisible Genius

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:59 pm
At E3 2011, it was announced that Smash Bro games were going to be developed for the 3DS and WiiU. They gave no details other then they were not going to start on them until the new Kid Iccarus was done. Here's where you can put your predictions for the games.

Characters/serious Chance (out of 5)
-Travis Touchdown/ exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Nintendo owned character with a good fighting style. His language would be out of place though

-Mega Man/ exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Sonic and Snake made it into brawl, and a combo of Buster/Sword moves make him an ideal choice. Only question is what Mega Man to put in.

-Knuckles/ exclaim exclaim exclaim
A series of punches would be good and his glide could fit in

-Zoroak/ exclaim exclaim
I was suprised that another Pokemon was put into Brawl. To me, Pikachu is the only noteable one across all generations. Still, Zoroark is a good way to advertise Gen 5.

-Sora,Riku,Roxas/ exclaim exclaim
This is my inner fanboy talking. Still, they originated from a video game, and they have appeared on a Nintendo colsole. Those were the requirements Nintendo specified when they asked who people wanted to see in Brawl, and I expect they will do the same thing again.
Just like Mega Man, these three have a decent amount of swordplay and magic to create a good fighter. Maybe Roxas could be Sora's Final Smash...

Stages

Game Modes

Items  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:38 pm
Youg Link all the way.

And coming from the NES era, much like Pit did for brawl, I'd like to see Mike from StarTropics make an appearance. The game is my absolute fravorite for the NES, and his unique style of weapons (yo-yo, bat, baseball, cleats, etc) could open up some unexpected moves.  

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

iceman elementals

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm
I would say for me it would be Shadow from Sonic the Hedgehog just to give sonic a better Rival since he was his rival in the begining . then I would like them them to bring back Mew Two because he kicked a** in Super Smash Brothers Malee. then I would like them to bring back Roy from Super Smash Malee.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Maybe they should add a Toon Zelda, Tetra, or maybe Young Zelda. (If you call her that, really. ^.^'')

Also, Knuckles would be the PERFECT addition! Silver wouldn't be half bad either.

Personally, I also think they need less Mario-related characters. They have to many in SSBB.  

Sparkster95

iceman elementals

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 pm
Sparkster95
Maybe they should add a Toon Zelda, Tetra, or maybe Young Zelda. (If you call her that, really. ^.^'')

Also, Knuckles would be the PERFECT addition! Silver wouldn't be half bad either.

Personally, I also think they need less Mario-related characters. They have to many in SSBB.

yeah and they need to get rid of King Dee Dee Dee because I think he's lame. I like Meta Night better then him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 pm
Skyward Sword Link! biggrin I would absolutely love it if they put Cloud Strife in the game as well.  

Link Hero of Skies

Kiwing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 pm
I doubt kingdom hearts characters are going to be in it there not from nitendo or sega  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm
Sadly I cannot get it because I don't have the WiiU or the 3DS crying  

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Link Hero of Skies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:50 pm
Invader Mew
I doubt kingdom hearts characters are going to be in it there not from nitendo or sega

They put Snake in Brawl, and neither is he.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:51 pm
New Motion
Sadly I cannot get it because I don't have the WiiU or the 3DS crying

it's ok i don't have either of those so i can get it either......which is a HUGE bummer for me because i heart Super Smash Bros. games...

but for s&g, if i had to guess (and i somehow get some of these right, idk how or why) they'll get rid of King DeeDeeDee and bring back Roy from Melee. also, maybe add Shadow the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 am
Personally, I would like to see either all the Pokémon added as playable or no further Pokémon added (I'm kind of bitter with Nintendo for the lack of appreciation shown toward Johto Pokémon cat_sad ).

Also, and no offense toward any MSG fans (I'm an MSG fan, at least, of the NES MG games and, strictly, MSG1 released on the PSX), but, if they have to drop anyone, I would like Snake dropped from the line-up...

I agree adding Knuckles, Megaman X, and Zero would be nice, but I, personally, would like King DeeDeeDee kept, since I feel he is, more appropriately, a Nintendo character compared to others (like the Fire Emblem characters... Like Snake, I would not miss them if they were gone, because, despite how much I enjoyed their actual games, they just don't feel like they belong, IMHO).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:10 pm
I want them to add Geno from SMRPG. As a matter of fact, Geno was planned for Brawl, but Square Enix didn't want him in for whatever reason (however, this was a roomer, so it's possible that this isn't true). There is also a remix of the Forest Maze music on Youtube that some people claim to be a lost track in Brawl. Here's the link to the music.

Kinda hope that this music gets added in the next Smash Bros, along with Geno if the roomers are true.  

LunarHalo24

ShadowSage618

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 pm
Raven from FE7 or Zidane from FEIX even though he's not Nintendo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm
I would hope that NOone of the current line-up will get cut from the roster. I have a lot of fun playing as Sonic, and I'm crossing my fingers that Nintendo will have the sense to keep him around, and add maybe one or two more third-party characters to the party.

They should bring back the Melee-only characters, and try to tweak their movesets to be a little more unique.

As far as character requests, I'd really like to see some more villains and females added to the mix. I could see Wart from Mario 2, and of course Ridley being some fun additions. As for the ladies, they could always add a female Pokemon trainer (maybe with Johto starters?). I'd try to think of others, but my brain's pretty dead right now. : p  

Sea-Salt Ice Cream

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Palace

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces