Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
It's good to be the King. (Thona Fling/Plot Search) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
Kid count: 39/150
Name: Thona
Pride: Bhanu'Ecchumati
Personality: Thona is the king of the pride. He's cruel, and can be ruthless if he wishes. He doesn't care about others feelings at all. Not even his own kids. The only exception is his mate Nande. He's known for cubnapping random cubs, Attacking anyone who upsets him, and seducing females. He has a bit of a weakness for pretty bright colored females. Though, if they refuse them, that all leaves and he turns into a crude b*****d. He takes no mercy to any type of dogs, and will beat them horribly, even possibly kill them. He takes it to his pleasure to make sure he can torture Nona in any possible way. He'll either torture the cubs too, or try to make them like him. Depending on the owner and such.

Thona has no real consideration for others apart from Nande. He only sees others as a benefit to him, rather then anything. He tends to use everyone, and anyone that lets him. Thona is more likely to make someone think they are special and useful, then actually mean it. He is trying to make an army of those who have no problem in making the happy, and comfortable suffer in pain and despair. Thona isn't completely happy until he sees suffering around him. Seeing how he enjoys the pain of others, and loves to see them frightened. He lives off the negative emotions of those around him. He personally loves how he can see, and sense all the hate that he's been able to produce in his pride.

Priority of what I want: Flings, Many Flings. Thona's life is soon to come to an end by plots giving his heir the throne, but before that happens, I want him to have as many flings as possible.

- Lionesses and Cheetahs mostly, I'll be picky with Leopard pairings.

- At least half the cubs I'd like to home. (Unless only one cub, which you'll get to do as you please with.).

- I would want at least one cub to go to the Bhanu'Ecchumati pride. (Mostly if it's a boy, and unless there's one cub. Of course.)

- Preferably bright females. Pink is a plus, even better if it's the same shade as Nande.

Other Wanted: Cubnapping. It is not beneth Thona to steal someone else's boys. If he can get away with it he will. He won't try to kidnap other pride cubs, for it'd be impossible to do. He's more looking for easy work when it comes to kidnapping kids. He'll brain wash them and make them think their parents left them, and didn't want them.

New Blood in the pride: I would love to get more people in the pride. It's a slow going pride, but I want to pick it up. There were a few plots I had in mind, but failed cause not enough people were interested. Pride info is here: [x]

Random encounters: Random Rps that'll keep his fling rp count up. He'll be rude and might seduce a female. But not always does he succeed in doing so. Though, he takes badly to failure.

Fighting All fighting will be determined by random number. So each rp is fair and either player has a chance to come out on top. The random number will be talked about before the rp starts, so we both understand what will happen, and each rp could end up with a different random number style. Just depends on what both parties agree on.

Pride rp: Rps with members and what not. He likes to keep everyone in check, after all. :3

RP's for flings:

Finished:
Nzambi Fling Rp Count:
| joining rp | Thona
| Thuto and Thona |
Things that pop up in travel
Nzambi rp
[Cub JRP]

Ayumu Fling rp count:
Moray and Thona
| Mafahali and Thona |
| Giza and Thona |
| Thanos and Thona |
Ayumu

Akledama Fling RP Count:
Thona

Similija Fling RP Count:

Cubs acquired:
Fling with Matokeo Muroki (Self fling rps):
Dangerous Territory.
Thona and Nona
Let me teach you to Hunt
So alone and helpless.
Leopard meets Cheetah

Kushami Fling RP Count:
| Rahu and Thona |
Asami, Thona, and Takumi
| Thuto and Thona |
Kushami
Kushami and Thona Part 2

Gyongyi Fling Rp Count:
Zavannah JRP- Thona
Thonas JRP - Thona
Gyongyi and Thona
SelfJRP
Gyongyi and Thona part 2

Open:

Random encounter

Too lazy to make a forum, so just post and what not. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:38 pm
heart whee  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image
o uo
Having had no father, she just looooves attention from males.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Just a random encounter then? O:  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:24 pm
A fling would be good too, if you fancy her!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 am
She'd be perfect for that.
I'll start an rp in the next couple of days. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Quiftan
User Image
o uo
Having had no father, she just looooves attention from males.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22367277

^^ here you go.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm
Tag. :3  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 pm
Sorry guys, came down with a really sever flu, and am getting over it. Will try to get to things soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am
Get well soon, Kiya! D:
Flues sucks.  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm
Lets get this show on the road now. @o@  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm
heart 4laugh  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm
evil heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Alright! I thought I would try my luck. XD

User Image
Personality: Ayumu is a very wistful lioness who often spends most of her time in the clouds. She has not had very many hard experiances in life due to her parents doting on her to the point of never letting her do anything outside of their den. Ayumu likes to spend most of her time with cubs, usually filling their heads with stories of different worlds and little winged creatures. She is a very kind lioness who will probably never put up a fight. One flaw is that because she was pretty much treated as a princess by her parents, she will at times revert to not doing anything other then what she feels like doing.
Pride: Ongozana'Ke
Breeding Rp count: 2/5 Finished

Ayumu's pride is run by females and the males that do reside there must fight for their right to breed with the females. In RP Ayumu is going to make her way into the rogue lands and try to find someone who will give her what she wants, cubs. (Poor girl forgot she had males in her pride borders who would help with that. XD)
But anyways, she would willingly let Thona take all the male cubs if they were to breed (and if they got male cubs of course). Ayumu will gladly take the females back to her pride or all of them. C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 pm
That is perfect for Thona. @o@ Do you want to start the rp?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff