Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Mario
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:02 pm
The only thing I truly hate about this game are the boss item drops. Only having a small chance of happening for items that are EXCLUSIVE to them. I think that is poor design. However, I'm sure lots of RPG's do this. Besides that, all I have to say is "Amazing work, Nintendo."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:23 pm
Inside story was good. The graphics were ok. The controls were a little bit tricky though whee  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

HollowVessel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 pm
I haven't finished this game yet either but I'm enjoying it so far that's for sure! biggrin
I gotta admit controls were a bit hard to get used to at first and I still have trouble with those levels where you need to knock those electric ball things into the thing popping out of the wall and dodge the blue ones cause they hurt you. That was a horrible explanation but I hope you understood what I meant. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:37 pm
Also, the items were good. xp  

lanced90
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TheYoshiGamer

Liberal Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:14 pm
I have Bowser's Inside Story as well, and I love it! biggrin Not the best RPG or anything, but it was a great birthday gift for me. I wish you could use Yoshi in the game, or at least ride on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 pm
TheYoshiGamer
I have Bowser's Inside Story as well, and I love it! biggrin Not the best RPG or anything, but it was a great birthday gift for me. I wish you could use Yoshi in the game, or at least ride on him.

I know. I wish he would be in one of the special moves of at least something. 3nodding  

jillian770

Kallori

Original Stalker

15,150 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm
One word: YES!!! This game blew my socks off with the final boss, and I have been in love with Dark Bowser's theme ever since, ranking in my top five badass boss themes of all time!

Interestingly enough, the theme of Baby Bowser's battle from SMW2: Yoshi's Island, is still up in that top five, though the game is decades old.  
Mario

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games