Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Tales were woven about the lions, the lions up in the mountains so far from civilization as it was today that they were nearly forgotten. A single path, worn and almost grown over was the only guide to find these lions and very rarely did anyone try to gain access for the greeting one would receive would be a look of dislike and disregard. A pride, so encompassed by tradition, so set in it's way that one never thought change would occur, but with every new king to a throne change does happen...

"In death we mourn, in change we celebrate an grow!" - Jun Alduin

These words would forever be etched in the minds of the original members, those words depicted the true change in the pride, the true meaning of the descent with which the people of the mountain moved on. Growth meant life and life was worth living. Through this they would have bountiful strength and continue to produce strong members, for that is what it means to be Dragon Born.

Jun / King: Alduin
Faal Zul / The Voice: Paarthurnax

Song: --
Background Cert Image: <3
Cert Symbol: <3

Photobucket: Link

Pack/Pride Name: Dov`Strunmah
Current IC Owner(s): Alduin
Current OOC Owner(s): Green Ever After & Seaki
Default ranks: Sahsunaar // Villager
Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:

Royal Family

Faal`Zul x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paarthurnax || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Inglorious D

Jun x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alduin || Zaan: 'To Shout / Yell' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Vahdin x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daya || Yol Su`um: '--' || Owned by: Seaki

Kulaan xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kulaas xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Council and Lead Roles
Zaan`Vahzah x4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tavak-ohane || Kruziik Vahriin Kagaan: 'Ancient Sworn Blessing' || Owned by: Talencia
Throek`Irid || Onik Zul: 'Wise Voice' || Owned by: Greenie EA
Vunjififaudi || Bex Faad: 'Open Warmth' || Owned by: Seaki
Basschus || Skakmat: '--' || Owned by: Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Revak Zii x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nir Drog x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

General
Wah Prodah xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxx
Releeshahn || Strun Ven Mir: 'Storm Wind Allegiance' || Owned by: Talencia

Fin`Tuz xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pepo`moto || SahLosDu: 'Phantom is Devouring' || Owned by: Tonberry Queen X
Voz || Boziik Fus: 'Bold Force' || Owned by: Cajanic
Bi`ndoto || Durnehviir: '--' || Owned by: Lithiasaur
Pahale || Krien Qah: 'Shield of the Sun' || Owned by: ShinosBee
Imrahil || Kulaan Se Yolos: 'Heir of Flame' || Owned by: AstoriaFallen
Ameretat || Kun: 'The Right Path' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Kiir Vahlok xUnlimitedxxxxxxxx
Gamba || Alunpookyoriik: '--' || Owned by: Lithiasaur
Kis'erela || Nepend Fah Iilah: 'Laughter for Moons' || Owned by: Ruler of Everything
Akiko`Hinata || Zok Monah: 'Great Mother' || Owned by: AstoriaFallen
Themis || Vonun: 'Become Unseen' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Aus Nii xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tia || Pruzah Haas: 'Good Health' || Owned by: Cajanic
A šum || Yun Kenlik: 'New Cycle' || Owned by: -_Wish of Tevarae_-

Ah Aar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Akir || Unslaad Drem: 'Ceaseless Peace' || Owned by: Talencia
Hrom || Kotin Faal Kast: 'Into the Tempest' || Owned by: HoneyBells
Ajitabh || Lok Kroniid: 'Sky Conquerer' || Owned by: Seaki
Wembetaya || Aldin Vrii: 'Razorscale' || Owned by: ShinosBee

Sahsunaar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxx
Auri`temsi || Bahlaan Yuvon Brii: 'Worthy Golden Beauty' || Owned by: Talencia
Rahisi || Rovaan: 'Wanderer' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Youth
Kiir xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiir se Pogann xUnlimitedxxxxx

Links to at least five current RPs:
One (Leader)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: Up in the mountains, comes together a pride. A pride whom has with-held themselves for many a years from the outside world. Their traditions are set in stone and hierarchy far more so. The regions are tough, and rough, so any lion who dares approach should be prepared. This may be the fight for their lives in an extreme terrain with extremely old-day individuals.
Cert Background Large Image: User Image
Pride Symbol for Cert: User Image
Any Extra Information: Dragon Name
Pride/Pack History:
"For the better of the pride.." - Jun Paarthurnax

"Days for the pride seem numbered Faal Zul.." A dreary voice rumbled, a deadly reminder to the former king that he was not alone to his thoughts and was presented yet again with an idea the pride had never accepted before. The walls were closed, and had been closed for as long as the Faal Zul could remember. His joints ached as he shifted and moved to face the current Jun, Paarthurnax. "The days are numbered Paarthurnax, they have been since we formed our group here. These mountains have protected us though, and I do not see them crumbling beneath our paws at this time. I do not wish to be brought this point again." He gave a gruff sigh and moved away again.

--

The pride was facing a large issue, they were confined to the lands they had lived in since they could all remember. These lands had not completely weakened them, but were beginning to take its toll. Many were falling ill or simply becoming weak. Those whom were active during their younger years became inadequate to help. The solution appeared simple to Paarthurnax, open up their 'walls' and move down the mountain to its base. Find homes in the mountain side and live off the land that had, to his knowledge, been untouched as long as they had lived up here. The Faal Zul, whom was stuck in his old ways could not get passed 'open the walls'.

The arguments became larger in numbers and greater in frustration, Faal Zul would not see it Paarthurnax's way and could not bear to break down the ways of their people the Faal Zul had stated himself. Paarthurnax did what would be a last resort and called a council meeting, those of which familiar with the act of calling a council meeting would register this as an offense against the Faal Zul. The Voice would be the primary caller, if he is not passed on.

--

"Listen Council, hear my words, those which have been falling on stubborn ears far to long." The large group that had gathered was bewildering, normally many would show, but had Paarthurnax looked hard and with names in mind he would have been able to see more than ninety percent of the members. "Change is a need, a must. The pride we know has not been lost, will not falter. Our numbers may be few, but our strength is forever." He began by praising and uplifting the crowd, which watched in a simple silence.

The silence was a sign, he knew, that the pride had an idea where he was going. He had not presented the idea to the pride, for fear that if he did so to soon he would be opposed to largely by the subjects he needed as a majority right now. "My plan is to move the pride.." He stated, his voice nearly faltering as he spoke. The crowd remained calm, a positive that panic of change had not been put on these individuals. "Move to the base of the mountain.. Our homes will reside in the caves of the mountainside and we can live off the land." The lions did not stir, did not speak a word, dared not. To do something like this is to go against the Faal Zul.

What Paarthurnax saw was much better than cheering. There was hope. The hope fueled the fire that had burned in him for ages, the fire exploded and he made his point, all the while.. the Faal Zul watched from behind, listening. The look he bore was calm and understanding, and was the look that Paarthurnax was greeted with when he was speaking and turned away from the crowd to pace. There before him was his former king. "Faal Zul.." A murmur was all he could muster, but the Faal Zul simply stared. and stepped passed him. "Lions, lionesses and other species alike..." He coughed briefly, his strength in itself was losing out. It was easly seen that as years went he had begun to struggle. "It seems our Jun has made his point, no?" A sea of nods flooded the area. "Do you agree?" No one dared move or speak. "I do.. i agree Paarthurnax, you have tended to the needs of your pride with knowledge and the understanding I come to expect of our future generations." A harsh cough took over his body at that point and the council meeting was ended. The council had spoke briefly before leaving to think on their own.

--

With the blessing given by the Faal Zul the pride began moving to their promised land and began settling into their homes in the mountainside and feasting on the lands offerings. The only one whom stayed was the Faal Zul himself. He had been rendered unable to move, he was dying.

It was only a number of days before the Faal Zul passed, fortunately in his slumber and with the last words that would produce hope for the next generations and more. Paarthurnax had depicted that from now on, to live on through Faal Zul's traditions the home with which he inhabited in the mountains would be the home of the future Faal Zul's, beginning with himself. It had been discussed among the council that Paarthurnax would take on the position of The Voice, the choice to move to the mountains base was his trial in their eyes. With the decision made of that, Jun was left open. This position was given to a trustworthy companion that Paarthurnax had known well into cub-hood, Alduin. They had been on again, off again friends. Paarthurnax was sure his decision was the right one.

And so the pride found themselves in mourning and celebration...

[*Background is brought to us by Fayth - x 8D
*Cert Symbol has been provided by Shinos Bee 8D
Note a majority of information here IS from Skyrim.
There will be a proper credit account here asap.]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

01.31.2016 ; It appears I didn't give an attempt during 2015 to restore this to it's lively ways. Well, this is our year! I have taken on a new co-owner, Seaki. Yes, yes.. she has another pride. (haha) With her help I hope to have this pride up and running ASAP. <3

03.11.2014 ; Reworked the views as well<3 Tonight I will start up some RPs and hopefully get that ball rolling! Sorry I've been so slow for them<3

03.10.2014 ; Whoo! Updated, reworked and posted the Ceremonies all over again. Majority are the same premise, just reworded or renamed.

Please give opinions! If you'd like to see something more, something gone, something different? Let me know! 8D

03.04.2014 ; The image above is a result of something slightly time consuming and not as fun as I thought it would be at approximately midnight on the 4th. I updated the look of the ranks! At this time the content is very much the same and though it may be tweaked going down the road I don't believe a whole lot needs to be adjusted. - On top of this I updated the members list, adding all new members, which for whatever reason didn't save a while ago. Which is fine, crap happens. :3

BUT we are all up to date on the Ranks section. (The linked image above will lead to the front page to the Rank post, please let me know your opinions!)

03.03.2014 ; The BIGGEST and BEST news for Dov since I had begun the process of setting it has happened, the members seem to be floating in here (pardon the dust guys) ANNND, we have our Jun! Alduin is courtesy of Ecavi and I cannot express my appreciation enough. We are still waiting to achieve the Faal Zul, but with Alduin we should be able to fully proceed without an issue. As you can see I am working on some visual updates and re-working some of the original writings. Just some examples:
- Main banner updates; I refreshed the look of our original banners and made something a little more 'clean' looking. Not that the originals were bad, but I wanted something new to look at for sure haha
- Re-wrote the blurb in the very first post, added some drama. :3
- Going to read and re-read the ceremonies, complete any necessary over-hauling for those and perhaps add one more celebration.
- Members List; Needs some serious work and updating. I will be doing this within the next 24 hours as I work towards one serious decision, do I have enough of a reason to utilize the 'Dragon Names' will there be enough of a variety to make it necessary on the cert. I may open a poll to see what others think as I'm on the fence about it ...

07.17.2013 ; Updated the members list, last night and this morning to include new individuals. Glad to have Talencia and Lady Kitania on board with their magnificent SoA. 8D The pride is really coming together! iD and I are in the process of designing the leaders and should have them completed shortly. Than it'll attempt at custom slots. <3

07.16.2013 ; Finished the ceremonies, added an 'other species' to the views list and worked on some more ranks/expanded on some stuff. Still looking over and cleaning up the stuff, making sure everything lines up. Looking for members and input!

07.16.2013 ; All but one ceremony has been updated. I have a feeling that I will probably expand them to be a little more specific and include what exactly occurs during them. I like bringing clarity and would certainly appreciate any questions or comments to help us out! This pride is coming together a lot faster than I thought it would and I appreciate those whom have helped out already! <3

07.15.2013 ; We have added Views and Religions to our sections, and have expanded on one Ceremony. Taking this in strides, but making steps by leaps and bounds. Thank you to Shinos for contributing not only some members to our polls, but also a cert symbol! It's been a very accomplished day for DovS! <3

07.09.2013 ; Re-wrote the 'history' section to better reflect the story and what happened. Also shows why the Faal Zul stays up in the mountains, this should better represent the current situation.
Current ; The pride is a bit broken up and in mourning of the previous Faal Zul and former king. He will forever be in their memories and will be mentioned in their next 'Ceremony of the Dead'.

07.08.2013 ; Received a new background image from Fayth - x. Cannot thank this girl enough, it is beyond anything we could have hoped for. This has certainly sparked the flame!

12.07.2011; Updated the History, so now its' filled out. We are seeking a background artist and cert symbol artist<3 If anyone thinks they have something to offer anything would be appreciated. ESPECIALLY new members. :3

11.20.2011 ; Starting up the I/T thread, working towards completing all if not most of the information. BUT, it is 1:35am, so we'll see where this ends up.
Please forgive any typing errors, I'm getting sleepy haha~

11.20.2011 ; It's now hit 3:10am, I am done for the night, I feel really satisfied with how much progress I've made! Still need banners and such. :3

User Image

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

"For the better of the pride.." - Jun Paarthurnax

"Days for the pride seem numbered Faal Zul.." A dreary voice rumbled, a deadly reminder to the former king that he was not alone to his thoughts and was presented yet again with an idea the pride had never accepted before. The walls were closed, and had been closed for as long as the Faal Zul could remember. His joints ached as he shifted and moved to face the current Jun, Paarthurnax. "The days are numbered Paarthurnax, they have been since we formed our group here. These mountains have protected us though, and I do not see them crumbling beneath our paws at this time. I do not wish to be brought this point again." He gave a gruff sigh and moved away again.

--

The pride was facing a large issue, they were confined to the lands they had lived in since they could all remember. These lands had not completely weakened them, but were beginning to take its toll. Many were falling ill or simply becoming weak. Those whom were active during their younger years became inadequate to help. The solution appeared simple to Paarthurnax, open up their 'walls' and move down the mountain to its base. Find homes in the mountain side and live off the land that had, to his knowledge, been untouched as long as they had lived up here. The Faal Zul, whom was stuck in his old ways could not get passed 'open the walls'.

The arguments became larger in numbers and greater in frustration, Faal Zul would not see it Paarthurnax's way and could not bear to break down the ways of their people the Faal Zul had stated himself. Paarthurnax did what would be a last resort and called a council meeting, those of which familiar with the act of calling a council meeting would register this as an offense against the Faal Zul. The Voice would be the primary caller, if he is not passed on.

--

"Listen Council, hear my words, those which have been falling on stubborn ears far to long." The large group that had gathered was bewildering, normally many would show, but had Paarthurnax looked hard and with names in mind he would have been able to see more than ninety percent of the members. "Change is a need, a must. The pride we know has not been lost, will not falter. Our numbers may be few, but our strength is forever." He began by praising and uplifting the crowd, which watched in a simple silence.

The silence was a sign, he knew, that the pride had an idea where he was going. He had not presented the idea to the pride, for fear that if he did so to soon he would be opposed to largely by the subjects he needed as a majority right now. "My plan is to move the pride.." He stated, his voice nearly faltering as he spoke. The crowd remained calm, a positive that panic of change had not been put on these individuals. "Move to the base of the mountain.. Our homes will reside in the caves of the mountainside and we can live off the land." The lions did not stir, did not speak a word, dared not. To do something like this is to go against the Faal Zul.

What Paarthurnax saw was much better than cheering. There was hope. The hope fueled the fire that had burned in him for ages, the fire exploded and he made his point, all the while.. the Faal Zul watched from behind, listening. The look he bore was calm and understanding, and was the look that Paarthurnax was greeted with when he was speaking and turned away from the crowd to pace. There before him was his former king. "Faal Zul.." A murmur was all he could muster, but the Faal Zul simply stared. and stepped passed him. "Lions, lionesses and other species alike..." He coughed briefly, his strength in itself was losing out. It was easly seen that as years went he had begun to struggle. "It seems our Jun has made his point, no?" A sea of nods flooded the area. "Do you agree?" No one dared move or speak. "I do.. i agree Paarthurnax, you have tended to the needs of your pride with knowledge and the understanding I come to expect of our future generations." A harsh cough took over his body at that point and the council meeting was ended. The council had spoke briefly before leaving to think on their own.

--

With the blessing given by the Faal Zul the pride began moving to their promised land and began settling into their homes in the mountainside and feasting on the lands offerings. The only one whom stayed was the Faal Zul himself. He had been rendered unable to move, he was dying.

It was only a number of days before the Faal Zul passed, fortunately in his slumber and with the last words that would produce hope for the next generations and more. Paarthurnax had depicted that from now on, to live on through Faal Zul's traditions the home with which he inhabited in the mountains would be the home of the future Faal Zul's, beginning with himself. It had been discussed among the council that Paarthurnax would take on the position of The Voice, the choice to move to the mountains base was his trial in their eyes. With the decision made of that, Jun was left open. This position was given to a trustworthy companion that Paarthurnax had known well into cub-hood, Alduin. They had been on again, off again friends. Paarthurnax was sure his decision was the right one.

And so the pride found themselves in mourning and celebration...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

Rot do Suleyk || Word of Power
xxxAge of Occurrence: Cub, Adolescent, Adult
xxxDate / Time of Occurrence: 1st week of each Month
xxxRequirement: Single Post in ORP (Or 5 to use as a JRP)

Description
Everyone, young and old alike, go through this ceremony at least once in their life. The primary function of this ceremony is to have all members receive their 'Word of Power', more commonly known as their Dragon Name. This name is given to them from the Faal Zul and Jun and is treated as a secondary name describing their personality/accomplishments or visible traits. When the ORP is opened up the first post will either be from the Faal Zul or the Jun welcoming everyone. The first to approach will be the youngest, these are typically the newborns of the pride. The parents/parent of the newborns will present the cubs and the names will be given. Once all the cubs have been presented than the new members can be brought forward. They present themselves to the Faal Zul and Jun with an expression of interest to joining the pride. This is either in addition to a JRP or can BE a JRP. [The normal requirements of 5 posts is still in place.]

> Please post in the following thread with the appropriate form. This will identify the name and dragon name of the cub or new member. This is vital so that Faal Zul and Jun can complete the ceremony. This will also help me with updating the members list!
    > This website will be a good way to find your dragon name. It's a translator!

Sil Smoliin || Soul Passion
xxxAge of Occurrence: Adolescent (Rarely), Adult
xxxDate / Time of Occurrence: Spontaneous
xxxRequirement: Royalty; RP'd Out/Member; Assumed or RP'd Out

Description
Sil Smoliin is a ceremony of love, passion and union. Marriage is very important in this pride, it represents a strength in bonding two separate souls in one. This bond is considered unbreakable and so is the union, once this ceremony has been completed the pairing married will be considered united forever, there should not be separation. This ceremony is done one of two ways, if the marriage is in the royal family than there may be an RP of this gathering as they are seen as role models and a very important part of the pride. On the other hand not every marriage can be RP'd out, with this in mind it can be assumed that a ceremony was held for the new couple, which would include a small feast for the immediate individuals.

Kiin do Strunmah || Born of the Mountain
xxxAge of Occurrence: Cub
xxxRequirement: Nil

Description
A litter of cubs is a wonderful thing, and something that didn't happen to often until the walls were opened up to allow new comers. When a litter is born there will be much to do, the first and foremost is setting up an appearance at the Rot do Suleyk. Typically just before this would be the ceremony of Kiin do Strunmah. There are two types of children born in the mountain, ones whom have a single parent within the pride and ones whom have both parents in the pride. The difference between the two is that the belief dictates that the cubs with a single parent need more eyes on them, more support and strength from the pride as a whole whereas the other cubs have both parents, they will not be ignored/pushed aside, but are seen as given equal opportunity to exceed with both parents around. Cubs born into a single parent home are known as 'Kiir se Pogann' (child of many) and the cubs of dual parent homes, where both parents reside in the pride, are known as 'Kiir' (child). Please ensure the appropriate rank is used at the time of certing.

Praan ko Drem || Rest in Peace
xxxAge of Occurrence: Adult (Usually, but not always)
xxxRequirement: Nil

Description
Death can be considered a few things, beautiful, honorable, horrifying and simply sad. No matter how it happened, whether in battle, old age, or otherwise the individual is treated with a tonne of respect. This pride is considered a close knit group, even when a lion may not know anothers name they would certainly know their face and have seen them around, due to the closeness of the pride most of its members would be there to attend to the family in grief and more than likely grieve themselves. Though grieving is the most common form of dealing with an individual passing away Dov Strunmah will also put on a feast. When a fellow Dragon falls the individuals around that Dragons family will be the first to rise and begin preparations of the celebration. This celebration is put on to celebrate the deceased life and what was shared, it's also an excuse to enjoy each others company.

Werid Krah Strun || Praise Cold Storm
xxxAge of Occurrence: Cub, Adolescent, Adult
xxxDate / Time of Occurrence: During the Winter Months
xxxRequirement: Posting in ORP

Description
Mountain, home sweet home, than the winter arrives; in the amongst the snow and squalls is a rolling terror, one which consumes much of the outdoors. Avalanches. During the prides many years of being sheltered within the belly of the mountain they have seen little of the great white terror, those who dared venture during it's peak times were rarely heard from again. Thus as time went on fewer and fewer lions dared to leave the safe haven they had come to adore and adventure became a very low priority. With the decision to move down the mountain to a rather open environment the Jun has put in place a few key procedures which should be followed. Before the winter hits the hunters are working that much harder, collecting that much more meat and preserving what they can. Typically fresh kills would be preferred, but the lions had been used to long winters indoors and preserving foods had become something of a specialty. Preserving foods entailed dried meats primarily, but encompassed some fruit and herbs as well. Once the winter harvest has been completed and set aside than any additional food is compiled for the Werid Krah Strun. During this ceremony, celebration if you will, many things occur: there is a feast, there are predictions and than a speech of thanks to the winter Gods. During this ceremony many members will bring gifts and more to lay at the base of the mountain in a form of hope that this winter will be as smooth as last winter had been.

User Image

User Image

Religion || --
xxxPride Feeling: Unrecognized
Description
This pride has just begun to experience the freedom of 'open concept'. Before this they hadn't had much investment into sacrificing, lending an ear to the skies and they certainly have not met any Gods. With that in mind the pride does not currently have any religious ideals. They have not seen any reason to pursue any either and would sooner be out hunting to survive than investing in prayer. It's not to say that they won't see the importance down the road and invest in creating some form of rituals, but at this exact moment they do not see what could come of it beyond their Winter Festival.

Pelts || --
xxxPride Feeling: Neutral
Description
Every pelt is sacred. Every pelt is great. -- Basically the pride has no idea what is out there and involved with trying to be more open also includes not discriminating on pelts. At this time the pride is accepting any and all to grow their numbers. The most common colors found, to help with blending into the mountain, are natural colors.

Species || --
xxxPride Feeling: Cat Species are welcome. (Sorry no Dog Species.)
Description
During the prides time of isolation they hunted everything and anything they could to survive the winters, of course this included the dog species of Africa. Once they left the mountain this would not change, it is highly suggested that if any Wild Dogs or Dog Familiar species were to wander by they do not make their presence known as they will be considered food and fair game. Though the Dog species has been completely eliminated from the pride ALL cat species are welcome, including Hybrids. Hybrids should not be surprised if they get interested stares or questioned as the idea of Hybrids even existing is a new one.

Gender || --
xxxPride Feeling: Equals
Description
The only roles which are Gender specific are Faal Zul and Jun. It is simply tradition to have a Male inhabit these roles. Beyond that it is fair game, neither Gender would see themselves as mightier than the other. (If a SoA personally feels this than of course that's fair game.)

Mating || --
xxxPride Feeling: Is for Life
Description
Matrimony is a ceremonious thing and is taken quite seriously. The bond between two lions is recognized as a unionized power. The strength of two is greater than one and finding ones soul mate is even stronger. The will to do anything for another is something very unique and special. Any who share the role 'mate' would recognize this power and that pairing would usually never split up. If the pair should split than it would be either in death or exile.

Breeding || --
xxxPride Feeling: Open to All (Breeding is Encouraged)
Description
All breeding is open and up for discussion. It has been clear that numbers are power and with their pursuit to live down the mountain it has come up more than once that their numbers are low. -- With the below in mind, if the lions are mated than it'd be expected that the mated pair would only breed with one another. Questions would start arising if the males/female in a pairing started bringing home random cubs. If a male/female partner cheated on their spouse than it would be up to the other partner how they would like to proceed. If it were largely known than they might get some looks, but well hidden and accepted and it has the chance of being over looked. But cheating is not widely accepted typically.

>Rogue breeding: This will always be open. If the player would like they can utilize a Dov Strunmah NPC, but keep in mind that raising cubs on ones own does change the cub rank. Please see more in ranks to get the full story.
    >Hybrids: Yes. All cat species are welcome and so Hybrid Breeding would be perfectly fine. (Of course the questions about species would arise, but simply out of curiosity.)

Name Restrictions || --
xxxPride Feeling: Only on Dragon Name
Description
There are currently no naming restrictions for normal names beyond the usual SoA restrictions. However for Dragon Names you are required to select one that has been translated into Dovah. A website has been provided in the 'Word of Power' section of the Ceremonies.

User Image

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image

Royal Family
x1 Faal Zul / The Voice
Though the King is the ultimate decision maker, Faal Zul can and will step in to advise the current Jun of actions. This may also occur for a short period if the Jun is killed/passes away. The Faal Zul is always the previous King, this individual will be considered retired and won't probably reproduce again upon entering this role. (Of course that is a personal choice.) He or She basically becomes the Kings main adviser, purely due to experience and wisdom, though there is a council.
Requirements: 'Word of Power' RP, Previous Jun

x1 Jun / King
The Jun is the primary ruler of the pride. He (this role will always be held by a male) will be chosen based potentially on blood, strength and any feats they may have completed. The Jun is always chosen by the Faal Zul, usually ascending from the Council.
Requirements: 'Word of Power' RP, Interactions with the Current Jun, Preferably on the Council

x1 Vahdin / Maiden aka. Queen
This is the mate of the current Jun. She cannot make the same calls as the Jun himself, but should be cooperated with and considered a power. She is something of a Support system
Requirements: 'Word of Power' RP

xUnlimited Kulaan / Brother aka. Lord
These are the male cubs from litters of the Jun.
Requirements: Born of the Jun.

xUnlimited Kulaas / Sister aka. Lady
These are the female cubs from litters of the Jun.
Requirements: Born of the Jun.

Faal`Zul x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paarthurnax || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: inglorious D (Being Customed)

Jun x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alduin || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by Green Ever After

Vahdin x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TBD || Dragon Name: TBD 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Lady Kitania (Being Customed)

Kulaan xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Name

Kulaas xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Council and Lead Roles
x4 Zaan`Vahzah / Council
The council consists of four constant members. These members may collect problems, ideas and more from the people and can call a meeting into action to present them to the Jun. From there the Jun, and the ear of Faal Zul are at full attention and both, or just the Jun will decide the course of action. The Zaan`Vahzah are chosen by application, the activity amongst their peers is severely necessary in order to bring together the news that must be discussed, they are normally serious, but social creatures and generally speaking adult.
Requirements: Application including 'Word of Power' RP

x1 Revak Zii / Sacred Spirit aka. Lead Healer
This rank is reserved to the lead healer. He/she is tasked with the duty of maintaining the prides health and reporting to the Jun if there are any major problems, like a plague, etc.

x1 Nir Drog / Hunt Lord aka. Lead Hunter
This role is reserved for the lead hunter, usually a hunter that has accompanied many hunts and has seen many kills. They are experienced and can help and instruct those around them to achieve wondrous things.

Zaan`Vahzah x4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tavak-ohane || Dragon Name: Kruziik Vahriin Kagaan 'Ancient Sworn Blessing' || Owned by: Talencia
Throek`Irid || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Green Ever After

Revak Zii x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bindi || Dragon Name: Brit Vith 'Beautiful Serpent' || Owned by: Lady Kitania

Nir Drog x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aela || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: inglorious D

User Image

General Ranks
xUnlimited Wah Prodah / To Foretell aka. Fortune Tellers
The Wah Prodah are something unbelievable, they can make predictions, something akin to fortune telling. In the pride these individuals are considered highly gifted and may spend their days consulting with the King or hunters. On occasions such as large hunts or large gatherings they will be consulted for news, future primarily. [Specifically in a hunters case they would be looking for weather predictions, etc. / Specifically in a guards position they may be looking for warning of potential harm.]
Requirements: Must be a Seer

xUnlimited Fin`Tuz / The Blade
This is the guard, a general title for all guards, all of whom report directly to the Jun himself. A step has been skipped to promote more truth in the words spoken and so that the communication is forever looping. Anyone can apply for this [adolescent to adult], it's something of a generic title, the individuals part of Fin`Tuz are very proud and powerful, they can defend themselves and their pride very well and are trained from Adolescent on if this is their calling.

xUnlimited Kiir Vahlok / Child Guardian aka. Cub Sitter
These are the sitters of the pride. Those whom will watch over the cubs while their parents are off completing their duties and more. These individuals will also pay extra mind to the Kiir se Pogann whom may also be known as 'Children of the Pride' or 'Children of Many'.

xUnlimited Aus Ni / Suffer Not aka. Healer
These individuals fall under the Lead Healer to learn from him/her and to help maintain the prides health.

xUnlimited Ah Aar / Hunt Servant aka. Hunter
These individuals fall under the Lead Hunter to learn from him/her and to help maintain the prides food supply.

(Default) xUnlimited Sahsunaar / Villager
If an individual hasn't decided upon anything but a name they will be put here. Ranks can be decided later if the holder has been given this title.

Wah Prodah xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxx
Releeshahn || Dragon Name: Strun Ven Mir 'Storm Wind Allegiance' || Owned by: Talencia

Fin`Tuz xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pahale || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: ShinosBee
Pepo`mtoto || Dragon Name: SahLosDu 'Phantom is Devouring' || Owned by: Fayth - x
Voz || Dragon Name: Boziik Fus 'Bold Force' || Owned by: Cajanic
Bi`ndoto || Dragon Name: Durnehviir 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Lithia_Brandon

Kiir Vahlok xUnlimitedxxxxxxxx
Vunjififaudi || Dragon Name: Bex Faad 'Open Warmth' || Owned by: Seaki
Gamba || Dragon Name: Alunpookyoriik 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Lithia_Brandon

Aus Nii xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tia || Dragon Name: Pruzah Haas 'Good Health' || Owned by: Cajanic

Ah Aar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wembetaya || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: ShinosBee
Akir || Dragon Name: Unslaad Drem 'Ceaseless Peace' || Owned by: Talencia
Nuru`Tetesi || Dragon Name: Nahl Krein 'Living Sun' || Owned by: Seaki
Hrom || Dragon Name: Kotin Faal Kest 'Into The Tempest' || Owned by: Honeybells
Ajitabh || Dragon Name: Lok Kroniid 'Sky Conquerer' || Owned by: Seaki

Sahsunaar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxx
Auri`temsi || Dragon Name: Bahlaan Yuvon Brii 'Worthy Golden Beauty' || Owned by: Talencia

User Image

Youth
(Youth) xUnlimited Kiir / Child
The youth of the pride. Automatic title given to those born into the pride between two mated individuals.

(Youth) xUnlimited Kiir se Pogann / Children of Many aka. Children of the Pride
The rogue bred youth. These young individuals have been bred through a fling between a pride member and a rogue member.

Kiir xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiir se Pogann xUnlimitedxxxxx

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:36 pm
List of RPs - Named ones are Planned (Whether they get done for officialness or not..)

o1. Made Jun - Paarthurnax x Alduin
o2. Moving Down the Mountain - PT1. - Paarthurnax x Alduin x Queen x Council
o3. Moving Down the Mountain - PT2. - ORP
o4. General - Alduin x Throek`Irid x Faudi
o5. General
o6. General
o7. General
o8. General
o9. General
1o. General

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image

[Fill out one of the following please!]

Existing SoA
[color=cornflowerblue][b][size=18]I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . [i]Dragonborn[/i].[/size][/b][/color]
[b]SoA Name[/b]:
[b]Image[/b]: [img]Cert[/img] [url=http://]Uncert[/url]
[b]Original Member[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Dragon Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:

Custom Idea
[color=darkblue][b][size=18]I have a Dovahkiin. . . [i]Dragonborn[/i]. . . in MIND.[/size][/b][/color]
[b]SoA Name[/b]:
[b]Reference Image[/b]: [url=http://]Ref[/url]
[b]Original Member[/b]: Yes/No
[b]Dragon Name[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]: [i]If you do need a hand with funds, make a note of that here and I will see what I can do![/i] - Must be actively trying.
[b]Note[/b]: [i]If there are trouble with funds when trying for a custom of any kind while this I/T is open, I can't speak for iD, but I will try and help best I can. I don't have unlimited funds, but I do have some.[/i] - Must be actively trying.

Page Twoxxx; Link
Green Ever After
Keantha
wooga Paes

Page Fivexx; Link
ShinosBee

Page Sixxxx; Link
Talencia

Page Sevenx; Link
Lady Kitania
F a y t h - x

Page Eightx; Link