Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:36 pm
Anyone still playing this? I picked my copy up again, working towards getting everyone to SSS. I'd say I have about 10 there already. I'm grinding some KP at the moment though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:31 pm
Dissidia one is a lot better.
If we could fight I would say sure.  

Rose the Sheltie

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am
I like the new features in Duodecim. I'm gunna upload my Friend Card once I get everyone to SSS.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:08 pm
Oh, man, I haven't played in forever. stressed No access to a PSP, unfortunately. I haven't even beaten Birth by Sleep.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Ravenwolf
Oh, man, I haven't played in forever. stressed No access to a PSP, unfortunately. I haven't even beaten Birth by Sleep.

D: I got it for my brother, but he hasn't really been playing it either. >__< But yeah, I'm almost to all 31 characters at SSS xD I'm at about 26.
EDIT:: Just got all characters to SSS! biggrin Now to get all the accomplishments. <<; I'm at 95% Too bad I never block or dodge when I play >_________< I'm missing 047, 058, 046, 043, and 042.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm
xMikenno_Butaix
Ravenwolf

D: I got it for my brother, but he hasn't really been playing it either. >__< But yeah, I'm almost to all 31 characters at SSS xD I'm at about 26.
EDIT:: Just got all characters to SSS! biggrin Now to get all the accomplishments. <<; I'm at 95% Too bad I never block or dodge when I play >_________< I'm missing 047, 058, 046, 043, and 042.

Oh, man, that's impressive. You're making me want to play! And definitely post your Friend Card; when I get the chance, I'd like to steal it. 3nodding  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Ravenwolf
xMikenno_Butaix
Ravenwolf

Oh, man, that's impressive. You're making me want to play! And definitely post your Friend Card; when I get the chance, I'd like to steal it. 3nodding

Haha I'll post once I get everything xD Just need the last couple of achievements and then a couple summons, then I'll say it's complete. I need to get a couple megalixers too >___<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:36 am
Just got all of the exclusive equipment today! That includes Feral Chaos' stuff and both of Lightning, Gabranth, and Cecil's equips. :3  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 am
I was playing yesterday just for fun.
Attempting to get as far as I can on the labyrinth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 am
Psy Angelos
I was playing yesterday just for fun.
Attempting to get as far as I can on the labyrinth.

How far are you? I just hit about 9x%  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MythicalRealism

Romantic Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 pm
I was at almost 60%  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm
4 more accomplishments, 10% labyrinth, 13 summons, 11 friend card achievements left for me. I'd say that I'm almost done with the game XD

EDIT:
Just got all the summons along with another friend card achievement. Also go the shop to 99% inventory :3

EDIT 2:
Got the 100% shop inventory! biggrin D The last 4 achievements are labyrinth cottage items, dodging, blocking, and entering EX-Revenge. Any tips for blocking and dodging? I'm figuring that EX-Revenge would be easiest with Gabranth since he can pretty much fill his gauge while in EX-Revenge. Suggestions?  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 pm
xMikenno_Butaix
4 more accomplishments, 10% labyrinth, 13 summons, 11 friend card achievements left for me. I'd say that I'm almost done with the game XD

EDIT:
Just got all the summons along with another friend card achievement. Also go the shop to 99% inventory :3

EDIT 2:
Got the 100% shop inventory! biggrin D The last 4 achievements are labyrinth cottage items, dodging, blocking, and entering EX-Revenge. Any tips for blocking and dodging? I'm figuring that EX-Revenge would be easiest with Gabranth since he can pretty much fill his gauge while in EX-Revenge. Suggestions?

Oooh, congratulations!

Hmm... Dodging and blocking, I think, are kind of just something you do, without tricks or anything. sweatdrop Most important, I guess, would be fighting someone whose attacks are fairly easy to dodge/block. Zidane, maybe?

And yeah, using Gabranth sounds like a good idea. Maybe go fight someone with lots of HP attacks, like Cloud of Darkness, just to get more opportunities to use EX Revenge.

Heh, well, you've obviously played more of the game than I have, so probably I can't say anything that'll help anyway. xp But good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 pm
Ravenwolf
xMikenno_Butaix

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Oooh, congratulations!

Hmm... Dodging and blocking, I think, are kind of just something you do, without tricks or anything. sweatdrop Most important, I guess, would be fighting someone whose attacks are fairly easy to dodge/block. Zidane, maybe?

And yeah, using Gabranth sounds like a good idea. Maybe go fight someone with lots of HP attacks, like Cloud of Darkness, just to get more opportunities to use EX Revenge.

Heh, well, you've obviously played more of the game than I have, so probably I can't say anything that'll help anyway. xp But good luck!

Tidus seems to be the most readable character since all of his attacks involve a dodge, so I guess I can just watch for that. CoD for EX-Revenge seems like a great idea :3 I think I'll attempt that later tonight!

EDIT: Just got the EX-Revenge accomplishment! :3 I dunno whether to do blocking and dodging or labyrinth next.

EDIT: Got the dodging accomplishment, working on the blocking one with Exdeath. The timing is a little weird to get down, but i'm slowly getting it. I wish Jecht Block counted towards the stat, but apparently, it doesn't.  

FebruaryLiege

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items