Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

Dene, Samm, and Cas are all brothers, cosplays of Dean, Sam, and Castiel from the show Supernatural. Right now, Dene and Samm have found themselves lost in the roguelands while Cas is in the Ela trying to make sure he doesn't lose any more of his siblings.

Samm & Dene...
- Looking For :: Bad Guys and Monsters to deal with!
- Not Looking For :: Death
They are currently being trained by Buffy until adolescence. Once they hit adolescence, they will be trained by Hassi [Bobby]. So we are unneeding of a Bobby character<3

Castiel...
- Looking For :: Friends? General RP, maybe run-ins with Bad Guys in the future
- Not Looking For :: Mates, Flings, Prides, Death  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am
A Hero's Gonna Save Us, Just in Time

User Image

Name: Dene Ansoomse'
Pride: None. Though after his plots he will return to the Ela. Maybe.
Personality: Dene doesn't take crap from anyone. Hes a bit cocky, he has a bit of an a** side of him. But he likes protecting people, and he lives with guilt that helps drive him to do what he does. He doesn't really like following orders, as he leads his brother Samm. But he will if he knows its a better idea than his own. Deep down he's a good guy, but it takes some knowing him to see it most times. Dene is a flirt. He likes the ladies, though it wont fully kick in until adolescence. Harmless flirting is okay for now.

Plot idea: I want him to meet some bad guys. I already own the Yellow Eyed Demon, and so Im not looking for that character. However, I would like him to meet Skinwalkers, Vampires, other Demons, Bad guys, Voodoo people..Hell even Pirates. Im not looking for him to die, maybe a little beat up, but in the end Id like him to "defeat" the bad guy. Basically, they get away because he pisses them off/or he leaves and hightails it for the road. Im up for either, throw ideas at me. He can be beat up, Im all good with it. Just no maiming.

-Girls-. When he hits adolescence Id like him to find a girl that he is attracted to. She needs to be strong, and be able to hold her own. This likely will not end in cubs, but rather give him a confidant to help him fight the bad guys at first. When he grows to Adult, I will be looking for a mate for him. Then and only then. Update! Dene is now looking for someone to be attracted to. In the end I would like this final romance to be taken back to the Ela. If you have a female who is strong, and able to hold her own then let me know if you are interested!**

-His brother- Is everything to him. Samm and Castiel are the most important things in his life. However Cas being back home at the Ela lands, he knows that the brothers are safe as he is a Seer, and can feel it. Any of these Rps we have, it should be assumed Samm is nearby.

-Jasira- Is not going to die. Not until waay later, if then. Shes his friend, and she helps him when Samm isnt around by scouting. [Shes ultimately the living embodiment of his car. So thats the kind of dedication he has to her]

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 am
I want Rp with Dene! [borrowed shamelessly from Reesh]
Name: (Your SoA's name)
Small/Cert Image or Image Link (If the image is large, post a link)
Personality: (What is he/she like? How would they get along?)
Plot/RP Idea: (What should happen in the RP? Should it be multiple RPs?)
Anything else?: (Whatever you think I should know!)

Code:
[color=Blue] [size=18]I want Rp with Dene! [/size][/color]
[b]Name:[/b]
Small/Cert Image or Image Link
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot/RP Idea:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Plots & RPs:

---Brother Bonding Castiel bonds with his brother.

---Bad Dreams Dene is told of a dark dream, in where he gets seperated from the family.

---Hide and Seek Samm and Dene get lost, and can't find their way back.

---Learning Curve Dene goes out on his own, and is attacked by a sadistic female Kadife

---Training goes a long way - Samm and Dene start training with Dearbhail

---xXx Dene meets his first demon in Angra

--- Samm and Dene fight a demon, Crue, who vows to kill them someday.

---A Message for You- Dene meets Sabia, who delivers a message from Crue

---Oh, It's That way -Gunju leads Dene to the jungle to get him lost as a prank.

---Kill All Your Friends-Dene learns not all is what it seems when he meets Way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

Name: Samm Ansoomes
Pride: None right now but he will eventually return to the Ela
Personality: Samm is quite a worry wort. He's always double checking for saftey before he does anything. He strives to try and be as easy going as his brother appears to be but Samm is full of guilt for leading him and Dene away from home, it had been his game that had led to them being lost from the pride. Where Dene rushes in, Samm is more careful, he checks all routes and things as they're going, looking out, alert for danger. Despite his caution, Samm is the one that is more likely to fall for a cheap trick that plays on emotions. A lost child, a hurt female all alone, that sort of thing. Samm has a big heart and sometimes tries to see the good, even when there isn't any.

Plot ideas: Similar plot lines as Dene though i would love for Samm to meet one or two 'bad guys' that aren't quite as bad as they seem but whom Dene would see black and white about and generally not approve of Samm's friendship with them. I don't mind Samm getting beat up a bit, but nothing that would maim him.

Girls: Samm isn't looking right now, it will take him a while and a strong friendship for him to ever trust himself and let himself have feelings for a female. Friendships only.

Family: Family is everything to Samm, his brother Dene is as essential to him as breathing, eating and drinking. If anything ever happened to Dene then Samm would move heaven and earth to find some way of helping his brother and bringing him back. He loves Cas and misses him terribly, along with their other brother and their sister but the three, Samm, Cas and Dene had always bonded strongest with each other. Any rp with Samm, Dene can be assumed nearby or off having fun with a female or two. xd  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 am
RP with Samm Form ('borrowed' from Reeshie)

Oh Sammy!

[color=brown] [size=18]Oh Sammy! [/size][/color]

Plots & RPs  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

User Image

Name: Castiel Ansoomse
Pride: Ela'wadiyi
Personality: Cas is very inquisitive and yet at the same time he is the observer, not paws-on. He wants to know things and yet he is perfectly content with just watching.
When he was a cub, Dene and Ani were his closest siblings though he loved them all greatly. He was very family-oriented. But when his father lost Samm and Dene, he hardened. He has come to distrust his father for neglecting to keep his siblings safe. He takes sole responsibility of his remaining two siblings and has become rather chilly. His sister easily takes advantage of his willingness to do almost anything for her.

Plot ideas: It would be kind of cool for him to meet some bad guys as well, though not until he grows again.
Pride RP!
Family RP!

-Girls-. He can have interactions with girls, but flirting will mostly go over his head. He also won't understand if a girl wants to be taken care of. While he takes care of his sister, it is out of his fear that he will lose another sibling if he doesn't.
He does have plot in the future, though. Just fyi, I'm not looking for mate-plots for him.

-His brothers & sister-
Samm & Dene:
Saeriel & Gogv'equani:

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:11 am
| RP with Cas Form |
I wanna meet an angel!

[size=18][color=royalblue]I wanna meet an angel![/color][/size]

| Plots & RPs |
- Parental Conflict :: Azrael and Rashida (Buffy)
----- You Can't Avoid Fate
-----
- Two Angels :: ? (?)
-----  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:53 am
Feel free to post!  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:33 am
I can offer you Bodhrain Tar, my most sadistic SoA. He'd most likely taunt Dene into a scrap and then go savage on him. But being smaller, would probably lose.

Or possibly a misunderstanding between him and Way, who is also a good guy, but prone to attacking first out of defiance against the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:43 pm
heart  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:15 pm
@Jikde- Oh that sounds awesome! I'm up for either, or both haha. Its up to you! I'm okay with Dene being hurt, being beaten up, so with your hyena we would need to decide how far we want it to go. But I'm good for both 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 pm
If it's alright, I'd like to do it with Way because I want to get some roleplay in with him. Would you like me to start up the roleplay thread?  

Jikde Bonyac

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 pm
If you could please! Just post the link here and I'll jump to it 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:12 pm
No problem! Here you go!  

Jikde Bonyac