Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots Required - FK, B'M, Nergui + more (updated 2/18!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
I n t r o d u c t i o n

This is going to be a revolving thread of characters I am currently inspired with / prioritising. Please note that I will only really consider mate plots with people who are willing to RP with me (unless, of course, it's a fling-one-time-only thing, in which case it's cool).

You may feel free to offer RP for characters not here (see link below to my journal), but I may say no depending on how I feel about that particular SoA at the time. Some are just stuck in limbo land at the moment and that's due to many different factors. However, if you have an idea for an awesome plot involving one of them, then who am I to say no?

|| SoA Journal ||

1. Introduction
2. Priority
3. Rogues
4. Prides
5. Non-Lions
6. RP Log

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:26 am
P r i o r i t y

Nergui lions!!!

See 'Prides' post for more information.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:59 am
R o g u e s

Gods~

User Image Rokopelli is sweet and kind hearted and loves being surrounded by people. Unfortunately she is currently beside herself with worry because her son has disappeared without a trace!! Rokopelli's main ability is to spread confusion wherever she goes and she does this extremely well - even though she almost never means to. Her split personality can oft times lead her into danger.

Looking for: Encounters with mortals and gods, friendships, aid in finding her son, injury, not-so-happy meetings
Not looking for: Finding her son just yet, death, mate

User Image Khaldun has no real powers to speak of, unless you consider being endlessly frustrated with everything a power. His own frustration tends to make others irritable and frustrated, too. Because he gets so frustrated he isn't brilliant at a lot of things he tries to achieve and he pretty much fails at everything he tries to do. This makes him incredibly grumpy and has given him a rather defeatist attitude. Miserable and fed up with his home (The Tuait'tekam) he has decided to up and leave without a word and is now making his way - by foot - across the lands. By foot, because he still can't seem to get the hang of flying and his mother's guidance has not proved very useful.

Looking for: Some Gods to teach him about being godly, bullies to pick on him, someone he can consider a best friend, encounters with mortals, females to flirt with him (lol) and cubless flings (maybe cubs at a later date)
Not looking for: Death, a settled home

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 am
P r i d e s

Bahari'mtoto~

User Image Kari is as calm and flowing as the sea he lives beside. Insults flow off of him like water off of a duck's back. He is full of smiles and pleasantries and counts himself as a real social butterfly. Eventually this will change into more 'charming' and potentially 'flirty' as he ages. He is very close to his twin brother, Dagr, and acts as a buffer for his much more fiery temper. Is a seer.

Looking for: Back-dated cub RP, Family RP, friends, crushes.
Not Looking for: Leaving the pride, death.

User Image Dagr is the more brash and fiery of the twins. Where his brother is as calm and flowing as the sea, Dagr is the storm that has a tendency to whip everything out of proportion. Incredibly sensitive about his 'rogue' ancestry and how it is looked down on in the pride, his temper can flare and he gets into the annoying habit of jumping to conclusions and going off the handle. In a situation that he finds upsetting or distressing he's more likely to try and fight his way out of it than try to find any other soloution.

Looking for: Scuffle RPs, RPs where he flies off the handle, frienemies, others to pick on him. A friend or two. Family RP. Eventually to leave the pride and join the Firekin.
Not looking for: Death.

Bonelands (Ithambo'hlabathi)~

User Image Ainra is one of the more recent members to the Bonelands, sweet, gentle and very social/family orientated. She is a motherly lioness who adores cubs and loves pitching in to help where she can. Somewhat soft-spoken and gentle-hearted she is never quick to judge and always willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt.

Looking for: Pride RP with cubs/adults, friends
Not looking for: Death, injury, mate, flings

User ImageThe new ambassador within the Bonelands, Su is a noble lady who is much better with words than she is her claws. A diplomatic thinker, she loves to be involved in social gatherings. She is also somewhat naive and has yet to understand the ins and outs of the pride, though she is a quick learner.

Looking for: Pride RP - conflict and friendships
Not looking for: Death, injury, mate, flings

Pridelands~

User ImageKito is a my cheerful, ditzy girl who is friend to all. She's generally immune to teasing as she often isn't quick enough to realise she's being insulted. However, if someone is blatantly cruel or mean, she'd likely burst into tears. A family girl, she adores her siblings and loves making friends. Kito has a heart of gold but can be a little dense at times. But, what she lacks in smarts, she makes up with pure kindness and cuddles all around.

Looking for: Family RP, Friend RP, Crush RP, Mate
Not looking for: Death, leaving the pride

User ImageAshara is a kind girl and always looking to do the right thing, unfortunately her pride can often get in the way and she's prone to making a fool of herself or getting into dangerous situations because of it. Whilst she is ultimately a good character, she is drawn to danger and will be attracted to the bad boys later in life. Easily frustrated and lacking patience, she has known to barge into dangerous situations without thinking things through.

Looking for: A bad influence, male or female. Someone to lure her into mischief and get her into trouble. Angst, danger, potentially leaving the pride. A bad boy mate who leads her astray.
Not looking for: Death

User ImageMashariki is a well-mannered mummy's girl who sniffs at rule-breakers and would not hesitate in running to tell on any misbehaving cubs. She's a little on the serious side and finds it hard to unwind and just have fun. There's so much to worry about that there's no time to have fun! Especially when no one else seems to worry. She means well, but Mashariki can be a party-pooper even at the best of times. She'll need some fun girls and boys to try and bring her out of her shell a little and not take things so seriously.

Looking for: Family RP, Friend RP, courtship
Not looking for: Death, leaving the pride

User ImageMakena is a cheerful little chappie, all smiles and podgy cheeks. This boy loves his food as much as he loves his family and his rotund figure makes this clear to everyone he meets. He bumbles around the lands intent on playing games and nosing into other people's business. He loves to listen in on conversation and gossip about all the things he has heard.

Looking for: Family RP, Friend RP, RP with adults
Not looking for: Mate (for the time-being), death, leaving the pride

User ImageAlienor is a newly joined member, having come to the Pridelands to live with her half sister and start life a new. She is an outgoing and fun loving girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and is not afraid of speaking her mind. A family-orientated female, she can seem flirty and forwards with males and is currently more so, seeing as she's putting herself on the market...so to speak.

Looking for: Pride RP, Family RP, Mate! < trying something
Not looking for: Leaving the pride, death

User ImageTamanisha is looking to be developed. Typical cub at this moment in time. A special baby.

Looking for: Pride RP, Family RP, Friends!
Not looking for: Leaving the pride, death

Firekin~

User ImageAzar'bijan
Family line: Bodaway x Kibela
Personality: Grumpy, workaholic, secretly cares
Wanted: apprentices, guards to form a 'team', conflicts, friends, frienemies, family rp, tentatively looking for a mate / or a future affair, duels...pretty much anything. I just love to RP him.

User ImageHeti
Family Line: Azar'bijan x Ursa (Bodaway Line)
Personality: Kind, submissive, loyal
Wanted: apprentices, friends, duels

User ImageElda
Family Line: Bodaway x Sumu
Personality: Follower, dumb, quiet
Wanted: Military based RP, an apprentice, maybe? Someone to crush on her openly and make her uncomfortable? Maybe a younger male? Future mate?

User ImageFia
Family Line: Kidondo x No (Royal Line)
Personality: Angry, grieving, unpredictable
Wanted: RP with family / friends

User ImageKalimoto
Family Line: Kosuke x Shula
Personality: traditionalist, mouthy, bully
Wanted: Anything

User ImageKerra
Family Line: Heti x Armada (Bodaway Line)
Personality: Friendly, energetic, competitive
Wanted: Cub RP, friends, family RP

User ImageKidondo
Family Line: Kimeti x Karama (Royal Line)
Personality: Noble, patient, stoic
Wanted: General RP, Family RP

User ImageNaar-Ehuka
Family Line: Karana'mzaana x Sinbad (Royal Line)
Personality: Insecure, clingy, grieving
Wanted: Family RP, general RP

User ImageNuraya
Family Line: Azar x Khin'del (Royal Line)
Personality: Sassy, outgoing, fearless
Wanted: Cub RP, family RP, someone to get her to focus

User ImageRoho
Family Line: Hongshan
Personality: Serious, suspicious, strict
Wanted: Duels, RP with pride members and other Hongshan

User ImageVesta
Family Line: Azarax x Yin-Li (Orange Line - Ripuka's Line)
Personality: Timid, kind-hearted, duty-led
Wanted: General RP, Water-seeker RP, friends etc...

User ImageShaak
Family Line: ? x Amaret
Personality: Wise, honourable, calm
Wanted: Friendships, Guarding RP, duels, pretty much anything

User ImageSia
Family Line: Hadaya x Imara
Personality: Flirty, Friendly, Outgoing
Wanted: Males to flirt with, friendships etc...

Nergui~

User Image Sarangerel is one of the 'upper-class' snobs in the Nergui. What she lacks in interesting markings she makes up for in being a Founder - equivalent to an original member (of which there are few). She can be feisty for a female in a male-dominated pride and is currently involved in a strenuous and complicated relationship with one of the pride's Warlords. Desperate to prove herself in battle, she has so far been kept out of it because of others' lack of faith in her.

Looking for: Males to flirt with her, other Founder friends, dramas!
Not Looking for: Mate, leaving the pride, death.

User Image Mchawi the witch. A weaver of lies and a master of manipulation. She is loyal to only herself and her family (though of course no one is aware of this). Having spent her life accomplishing great things, she hopes to further her 'career' within the Nergui. A powerful figure in the pride, she thrives on the fear of other.

Looking for: General RP, RP with the other pride seers, family rp, dramas, subjects to punish!
Not Looking for: Mate, leaving the pride, death.

User Image Tomorbaatar is just a Shuko but he is a good one and he is somewhat of an infamous figure amongst the Nergui. He spends much of his time outside of the pride and exercising his freedom to do so. Fluent in a number of languages, he is quick to adapt and generally quick-witted. His ego has further increased since taking Mchawi as his mate and siring a good, strong litter.

Looking for: General RP, Rival RP, Family RP
Not Looking for: Mate, leaving the pride, death

User Image Muunokhoi is a harsh lion who believes in hard training. Not afraid to use his claws or teeth on an inferior if need be. He is a prideful lion who can grow bitter and jealous of those who show greater talents than he which leads him into bullying them at an early stage so that they grow too fearful to challenge him. Mated to Sarangerel because of her status as a Founder.

Looking for: Pride RP, training RP, RP where he deals out harsh treatment to his inferiors (including slaves), dramas!
Not Looking for: Mate, leaving the pride, death

User Image Mawasii is a proud lioness who comes from a line of warriors. Aware of the possibility of Firekin blood in her veins, all potential allegiances to this pride have been swept away when they killed her father back before she was born. Determined to make her warrior ancestors proud, she is strong and hard-working, though she doesn't waste the opportunity to have fun when the opportunity rises. A friendly girl.

Looking for: Mate*, Pride RP, drama, anything!
Not Looking for: Death, leaving the pride
*Might be fun for her to mate with a future high-ranking lion/ambitious lion so that one day she can say: I was mated to him once! Happy to do either a long-term relationship or a one-off marriage with her. She is very special to me, however, so I may be picky.

User Image Kafele is somewhat of a gentle giant and a talented seer. Not one to raise a claw or bare a tooth, he is a gentleman and therefore does not fit perfectly into the role of Nergui. Still, as a kaar he is extremely adept and that makes up for any shortcomings when it comes to fierceness. Is often seen with his sister, Mawasii. Proud, too, of his heritage and looking to make his family proud. Doesn't always agree with the Nergui way but is more often than not able to turn a blind eye.

Looking for: Mate*, friends, pride RP
*Maybe a more fierce female who could be the dominant one in their relationship. Again, this family line is special to me, so I may be picky. Long-term relationship or short-term is fine!

User Image Kefir is an ex-slave who begrudgingly agreed to help the Nergui in order to save his friend, Ilizi. Sad and mostly depressed, he obeys without question and is often a cause for mockery. Gentle-hearted as he is, time with the harsh people he has found himself in is starting to toughen him up.

Looking for: Pride rp (slaves, other seers, superiors), can give visions upon request, maybe a mate with an ex-slave.

User Image Tolui is a newly appointed emkurcar, risen up from the rank of slave. He is a sad and sombre lion who doesn't open up and is very twitchy and wary. Still, as nervy as he is, he possesses a great work ethic and seems to be determined to become stronger; perhaps to make up for his cowardice in the past.

Looking for: Future mate, someone to encourage him, a close friend to whom he can trust, pride rp, training rp, anything!

User Image Ilizi is alive only because her aunt is the Kaar Oma. The Nergui put up with her but she knows if she is to step out of line she would be killed in an instant/ A once flirty and charming female has grown nervous and flighty (especially when out alone). However, with family members or those she trusts, she is able to come out of her shell a little and be the charming hybrid she once was before joining.

Looking for: Pride interaction; bad and good, anything!
Not Looking for: Mate (Nergui would not allow this), leaving the pride, death.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 am
N o t e s

Azar and Shula
Kerra and Shula
Niu and Azar. The gossip! plot with Azar and Niu (which should timeline wise be around the same time Shula is juve and like LOL MENTOR).
Bird + Swampie + Firekin = long distance relationship

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 pm
R P L o g

Abandoned RPs will not be checked by me ever. Not ever. Thanks.

Active RPs
x Not According to Plan - Gever, Tomorbaatar, Orenda (jackals) - Nergui Camp
x Another set of troublemakers - Nuriye and Nuraya - Motoujamii-Simo
x Stop with the pretense - Xipil, Mi'ah, Vesta and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Difference of Opinion - Guard RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x The Observers - Niu and Heti - Motoujamii-Simo

--

Abandoned RPs
x Wait? What do you mean, Historian? - Saharan and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x The Nightmare ends...or does it? - Mava'Bunda
x We got the genes - Lalawethika, Aapep & Capella - Nchi'mahadhi
x Boredom - Njia, Jahina and Ngeu - Aka'mleli
x Along for the Ride - Musabari/Zikamil and Kito - Pridelands
x A Mantra of Death - Umeko and Galonii - Kitwana'antara
x Listless - Sanaa and Khaldun - Rogue Lands
x Courtship - Kwasi'roho and Jemadari - Pridelands
x An Audience - Maraba Edi, Laka, Eeva and Chochokpi - Ela'wadiyi
x Bad Days are Sad Days - Nyu'li and Netravati - Kitwana'Antara
x Udadalvsvli Adagaue vs. Poa Subiani - Ela'wadiyi
x Temporary Succor - Fedha and Ivie - Mwezi'Johari
x Azria vs Poa Subiani - Ela'wadiyi
x Hunters of a different sort - Kivuli and Zimwi - Mava'Bunda
x The Wise - Kinja, No and Kidondo - Motoujamii-Simo
x Easy Target - Arusi, Khaldun and Khet - Tuiat'tekam
x Just Passing Time - Kasi and Nur'yu - Motoujamii-Simo
x Graduation Day - Moto'Seide and Elda - Motoujamii-Simo
x Cryptic - Group RP - Ukuucha'wafalme
x Motherly Advice - Rehema and Poa - Ela'wadiyi
x Assessment - Adiel and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x This is the Outpost - Cahala and Heti - Ithambo'hlabathi Outpost
x Don't I know you? - Oxotl and Kefir - Nergui Camp
x Something Looming - Maawio and Amari - Pridelands
x So, now what? - Mwako'Tu and Alienor - Pridelands
x Of Beetles and Friends - Subira and Makena - Pridelands
x I'll Wrestle With You Any time - Yayuka and Sia - Motoujamii-Simo
x The Inselelo Goes Wandering - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
X Little Ones - Family RP - Pridelands

--

Complete RPs

x The calm after the storm - Miw-Sher and Rowtag - Kizingo'Zaa
x Love Hurts - Miw-Sher and Rowtag - Kizingo'Zaa
x Nightmare - Miw-Sher and Rowtag - Kizingo'Zaa
x Knightly - Kwasi'roho and Jemadari - Pridelands
x Sweet Family Time - Taini and Nissa - Mwezi'Johari
x No really, it's just a cold - Miw-Sher and Rowtag - Kizingo'zaa
x Just a Little Lost - Mpeko and Nur'yu - Motoujamii-Simo
x Prewarning - Nawvlee and Roho - Motoujamii-Simo
x Only Joking! - Kalanu, Laka and Poa - Ela'wadiyi
x A reprieve for brother and sister - Shula and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Bug Wars - Tala and Kito - Pridelands
x Whatcha Doin? - Netta, Kalpana and Marakl - Rogue Lands
x On Our Way - Tizona, Ruia and Uddhava - Rogue Lands
x A Looming Threat - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x Knowledge of Monsters - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x I See You - Nyu'li and Netravati - Kitwana'antara
x She Says Hello - Pumbaa'Mlinzi - Kitwana'antara
x Break in the Shade - Tifara and Khet - Tuiat'tekam
x The Prettiest of Them All - Roho'Nzuri and Khet - Tuiat'tekam
x Declaration of War - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x Come and Meet a Friend of Mine - Kwasi and Jemadari - Pridelands
x Parting Ways - Suijin, Aryiola and Ainra - Rogue Lands
x Tracking - Ryujin, Naar-Ehuka and Nur'yu - Motoujamii-Simo
x Worries and Plans - Ka, Kai, Ryujin and Kidondo - Motoujamii
x Adjusting - Laini'hatua and Ainra - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Another Encounter - Ahadhi and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Decisions to Make - Xipil and Vesta - Motoujamii-Simo
x Foreign Diplomacy - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Timid Ones - Lightfoot and Oddspeech - Peke Na Lands
x I made it in my mind because - Fedha and Ivie - Mwezi'Johari borders
x Friend or Foe? - Nema and Rowtag - Kizingo'Zaa
x Thirst and Hunger - Karana'mzaana and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Condolences - Mii'ah and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Panic - Mawi Mai and Aapep - Nchi'mahadhi
x More in Love Than Ever - Mawi-Mai and Aapep - Nchi'mahadhi
x Time to Leave - Amari and Family - Pridelands
x Life Continues On - Kimya and Beshtetu - Jini-msemi
x Paradise...or not - Shani and Lutalo - Pridelands
x Talk of Family - Kimya and Endesha - Jini-msemi
x Re-offender - Morgana and Merari - Tokakinji Prison
x Harmless Fun! - Mapatano and Jahina - Aka'mleli
x Practise Makes Perfect - Mwako and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Thin Allegiance - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Reflections - Ryujin and Naar - Motoujamii-Simo
x Stranded - Uddhava and Nakama - Rogue Lands
x Full disclosure - Sjari and Kidondo - Motoujamii-Simo
x Mountain Explorers - Udadalsvli and Eeva - Ela'wadiyi
x Unsuspecting - Tawala and Kito - Pridelands
x Bitter Ghosts - Aina'nusu and Kafara - Rogue Lands
x Grey Warrior - Group RP - Rogue Lands
x An Unusual Occurrence - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x It's not a date - Kalanu and Poa - Ela'wadiyi
x A Decent Proposal - Morgana and Merari - Tokakinji
x Some Truth - Mwako'Nakama and Rap - Rogue Lands
x No need to be so antisocial - Eros, Mawasii and Kafele - Rogue Lands
x Strangers - Group RP - Kitwana'antara
o Gift of Another Day - Mir and Xochipepe - Rogue Lands
x Thinking Positive - Kirjava and Faine - Bahari'mtoto
x Marching Orders - Armada, Elda and Heti - Ithambo'hlabathi
x What Was - N'Seka and Galonii - Kitwana'antara
x The Prisoners - Bazazi and Merari - Tokakinji
x The Wedding - Group RP - Tianxia
x Submit - Ovu and Kefir - Nergui Camp
x A Nergui Welcome - Zizima and Nergui group - Nergui Camp
x Lifting Mists - Umeko and Galonii - Kitwana'antara
x You're... - Miw-Sher and Rowtag - Kizingo'Zaa
x Straightforward - Amnot and Jahina - Aka'mleli
x Road to Perdition - Ea, Azar and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x The Desert Could Use You - Cahala and Heti - Rogue Lands
x Catching Up - Seraphina and Elda - Motoujamii-Simo
x Medical Ward Encounter - Thabiti and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Quiet Exchange - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Never as Planned - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x The Strange Familiar - Amavasya, Kafele and Mawasii - Pridelands
x Dark Rumours - Group RP - Kitwana'Antara
x Habits of Youth - Manju and Shesha - Mwezi'johari
x Oh my goodness - Group RP - Ela'wadiyi
x Discovering Truths - Nguvu and Moma - Aka'mleli
x Searching - Udadavsvli and Eeva - Ela'wadiyi
x Poison - Ovu and Muunokhoi - Nergui Camp
x A Worthy Challenge - Imara and Roho - Motoujamii-Simo
x Presumptions - Zizima and Sarangerel - Nergui Camp
x Fire and Bones - Chazama and Heti - Ithambo'hlabathi Outpost
x Challenge Accepted - Thabiti and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Desert Land of the Large Red Lions - Minkah, Azar'bijan and Kidondo - Motoujamii-Simo Border
x History in the sand and rock - Suli'leksi and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Gathering - Group RP - Nergui Camp
x Sunset - Rapha and Mchawi - Nergui Camp
x Look No Further - Kreia, Mawasii and Kafele - Nergui borders
x The Scent of Blood - Group RP - Firekin Outpost
x Training for War - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Healing - Eione and Dabulamanzi - Kitwana'Antara
x Harrowed - Eione and Dabulamanzi - Kitwana'Antara
x Ailing - Eione and Dabulamanzi - Kitwana'Antara
x Plagued - Eione and Dabulamanzi - Kitwana'Antara
x ?? - Azar and Kidondo - Motoujamii-Simo
x No Vultures - Awendela, Marakl and Lycoris - Rogue Lands
x Something Dark in the Woods - Group RP - Rogue Lands
x Teased - Hister and Merari - Tokakinji
x Festival Reunion - Group RP - Ela'wadiyi
x Time to say Goodbye - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x The Migration - Group RP - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Nothing Ventured - Group RP - Pridelands
x A Much Needed Catch Up - Amarl and Endesha - Rogue Lands
x Sisterly Support - Eeva and Laka - Ela'wadiyi
x Fancy Seeing You Here - Udadalsvli and Eeva - Ela'wadiyi
x Maraba Edi vs. Poa Subiani - Duel RP - Ela'wadiyi
x Earned Rest - Kalanu and Poa - Ela'wadiyi
x An Unconventional Family - Family RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x State of Affairs - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x Cassian vs Yamini - Ela'wadiyi
x Hunting Mice - Sar and Kito - Pridelands
x Friends - Lutum, Eione and Dabulamanzi - Kitwana'Antara
x Optimist, Pessimist - Sedi Waya and Laka Subiani - Ela'wadiyi
x Grief can Lead to Madness - Ahadi, Fia and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Broken - Kimi'hakan and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Home Sweet Home - Nyota and Alienor - Pridelands
x To Learn From Another - Uteketezo'nuru and Kerra - Motoujamii-Simo
x King of the Mountain - Shula and Kerra - Motoujamii-Simo
x Ever the Trickster - Dar'fuku, Osmunda, Jahina and Ngeu - Aka'mleli
x A Setback? - Shula and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Time and A Place - Huozin and Shaak - Motoujamii-Simo
x On Target - Tu-Bana, Wakala and Juno - Rogue Lands
x Over the Edge - Tu-Bana, Wakala and Kota - Rogue Lands
x Prone to Anger - Yareha and Hssiss - Rogue Lands
x Waiting for the Night - Lailah and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x Girls - Avahk and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x A Lecture - Uchanjaa and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x Treat with Caution - Shunqa and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Sunbeam Meets the Sunrise - Maawio and Kengee - Pridelands
x Not the Stalker You Are Looking For - Celo, Saren and Orenda - Rogue Lands
x Questions - Tu-Bana, Wakala and Juno - Rogue Lands
x You Again? - Lailah and Yavin - Mwezi'Johari
x Mournful Calling - Ryujin and Naar-Ehuka - Motoujamii-Simo
x Starstruck - Shunqa and Elda - Motoujamii-Simo
x Interview - Moto'Seide and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii'Simo
x Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Myrina and Chochokpi - Ela'wadiyi
x An Unexpected Reunion - Hari and Ka'ohu - Ela'wadiyi
x Looking to Brawl - Ruber and Roho - Motoujamii-Simo
x Since I'm Here - Niu and Azar'bijan - Motojamii-Simo
x Family Troubles - Imarika and Charon - Mwezi'johari
x On Guard - Shula, Nuraya and Kerra - Motoujamii-Simo
x Feel Free to Tag Along - Hawera, Marakl and Kalpana - Rogue Lands
x Child's Play - Lailah and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x Keeping in Shape - Huozin and Roho - Motoujamii-Simo
x Comforting a Friend - Ahadi and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x A Point in the Right Direction - Jama and Heti - Rogue Lands
x More to Life Than This - Sia and Sagua - Pridelands
x Shade and Dust - Uuni, Rokopelli and Panna - Rogue Lands
x Plans in Visions - Ilizi, Tomorbaatar and Mchawi - Nergui Camp
x Misplaced - Niu and Heti - Motoujamii-Simo
x Stepping Back - Tama and Bai Bo - Tianxia
x Politics - Rapha and Tomorbaatar - Nergui Camp
x New Meetings - Ngoma'mwale and Tomorbaatar - Nergui Camp
x Motivation - Sia, Sagua, Niu and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Er...Hi - Lailah, Aysu, Uthuli and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x Unlucky - Amali, Tomorbaatar and Orenda - Rogue Lands
x What Was That About? - Lailah and Yavin - Mwezi'Johari
x A Push in the Right Direction - Imarika, Charon and Shesha - Mwezi'johari
x Not All Brainwashed - Furchtlos and Orenda (jackals) - Nergui Camp
x Wake Up Call - Niu and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Sisters - Jani and Itikio - Kitwana'antara
x Ready or Not - Gula, Lycoris and Nikan - Rogue Lands
x An Unexpected Request - Furchtlos and Orenda - Nergui Camp
x A Friend of Shame - Mii'ah and Fia - Motoujamii-Simo
x Not a Social Call - Ea, Vlam and Azar'bijan - Motoujamii-Simo
x Thoughts of Home - Nguvu, Su and Ainra - Ithambo'hlabathi
x Coming Storms - Group RP - Motoujamii-Simo
x Meet the Family - Gula, Marakl and Lycoris - Rogue Lands
x Seeking Potential - Mwanyambi and Kerra - Motoujamii-Simo
x tbc - Furchtlos and Ilizi - Nergui Camp
o Where do we Stand? - Lailah and Yavin - Mwezi'johari
x Preparations - Ming and Bai Bo - Tianxia
o Coronation - ORP - Mwezi'Johari
x Still Brothers - Meshach and Yavin - Mwezi'Johari borders
x Striding Around - Ruber and Elda - Motoujamii-Simo
x wtf frsrs?!? - Shunqa and Elda - Motoujamii-Simo

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm
So, I know you don't have her up... but I am curious if you're interested in some Ivie/Fedha drama? Potential flingage?

I've finally got the okay for Fedha to proceed with his interest in seers and what happens with gods/mortals and seers/seers when it comes to offspring and such, since he's only ever been able to study one of his sons, the only one who was also a seer. I miss RPing Fedha immensely XD I also don't know where Ivie is at right now, how she is mentally/physically, etc. Is she still in the mwezi'johari?

Also we have a thread between Khet, your god & arusi that I owe a reply to, I haven't forgotten I've just been busy XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am
Soo for your Jemadari, I have two girlsss
User Image
User Image
They both just had fling babies in the mix 'n match, and are happily raising their first litters. Buut I'd still like love for them at some point xD Anyways, Kwasi is a bit of a house-wife type, in the sense that she loves the idea of a mate and children and a happyhappy family, but she is also more stubborn and stand-offish. With her mate she'd probably be really sweet and loving, but perhaps a slightly overbearing mom. xD She'd totally swoon over Jemadari, though. She's that kind that when she was a little girl dreamed of being a princess and having a prince and stuff. *o*

Tsukiko is sweeter and gentler than Kwasi, but can appear rather distant as she's often philosophizing about... well, random stuff. She likes to think and chat, pretty much, though tends to be oblivious as to whether or not those around her also feel like chatting. She could/would happily settle with a mate, but she'd need someone to plant the idea for her, because she rarely thinks about her own future and desires, unless something prompts her to.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:35 am
For Shesha~

User Image

Maybe Nteo for pride rp/friendship/childhood crush(*). I haven't developed a personality just yet, but I think he'll likely be your typical 'little boy', thinks girls are 'icky', that sort of thing.

He will also grow up in the middleclass. When he gets older, his 'dislike' for girls will was away.

(*I don't know if their related? I'm not to familiar with M'J bloodlines too much.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 am
Lethrossen

I have such a weakness for dramas with Ivie! I would love for them to meet up again just to see what might happen. I'm glad you managed to get him into a position where he can pick that idea up again. As for Ivie, here's kind of a quick summary for you.

After the whole disaster on edge of Bahari lands where her kids found out about her lies, she ended up going with Dharba out into rogue lands, but even though he looked like Fedha, he was not Fedha and eventually Ivie got sick and tired of the pretense and went off on her own. Sometime after this she bumped into an M'J member and decided to check out the lands. She's been there ever since, had another fling with a male who then turned up to take her kids away from her (all except the boy I own, named Charon.) She's been a total hermit and mad lunatic for a very long time and Charon has become very much her carer, ensuring that she eats and gets out and about instead of shutting herself away.

She's about to find out that one of her children from her litter with Dharba has returned to the land with a litter of her own (Shesha is one of the cubs and she's there above). So there will be lots of family dramas going on at the moment. However, it will eventually have a somewhat happy ending since she and her daughter will make peace with one another. This plot relies on me getting motivated with self-rp, so it can basically happen whenever.

However I would love for us to maybe find a way for them to meet up. Ivie has hated Fedha for a long time because she wanted him and couldn't have him, so she may act angry at first but also...her feelings for him have not gone away and I think he could definitely talk her around. Besides that, him being a seer also means he understands what she is, though she views her powers very much as a curse. I imagine it would take a few meetings between them for her to begin to trust him again but the idea of a fling is very appealing x3

And no worries about the arusi/khet rp! I check back for responses every now and then in my RPs so whenever you can get to it is fine!

wooga Paes

Hello, hello! It's about time we RPed again! It's been a ridiculously long time.

Your girls are both so pretty, pretty!

I really like the sound of Kwasi and her stubbornness. She sounds really adorable! (also, she has a pink nose!!) And the whole cutesy overbearing mom type does sound like it'd be super cute to play out. Jemadari would get on well with her, I think. I imagine if we went with them they might be friends first and then it would turn into something more?

Tsukiko really sounds like an interesting character and her philosophical mind would contrast quite nicely with Jema's...which isn't very philosophical at all. I think he would find her quite intriguing. Jema has never considered really settling down before recently, but all the new cubs popping up has made him realise that he is an adult and he's not actually paid any attention to romance in his life. Unfortunately his inexperience may make him a but bumbly around actually reading signals and conveying his own feelings (At first, anyway, since after the initial 'I like you' thing, he'd be better.) So if we went with this pair it might take a third party to push them in the right direction, as you say.

But yes, I'm fine with either of those options and I'm happy to set up an RP with one or both of them to see how they get on.

KasaiLoki

Aw your little boy is ever so cute!

I'd love to RP them together! Shesha is still new to the pride so maybe he can be the first cub she bumps into and she sort of clings to him since she's so excited to make a friend. I'd definitely love to RP them and see what happens. Shesha's blood, thankfully, hasn't mingled with any of the M'L lines since her mother and grandmother and uncle (who also live there) haven't bred into the pride yet, so we're pretty safe on that front =3 I'd be happy to set something up, though.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 pm
Well, I could go either way, too xD I thiink I'm leaning a bit more towards Kwasi though, just because she'd adore a knightly guy like your boy 8D Would you like me to set up an RP?

And I KNOW ;; it has been too longgg.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm
I'm so excited, Fedha is probably my favorite SoA to thread with, mostly because he is probably equally as insane as Ivie. Even if it's in a different manner XD As for Fedha, he and Ausi have parted ways for a while, not sure on the concrete details but that much is certain. (It's been so long since I've played him ;----; ) Right before he left Ausi I imagine him as very mad, due to the fact that his visions haven't been coming. It led him to stay awake for days on end, because instead of visions his dreams were instead plagued by nightmares. Since he's been away from Ausi for so long his visions have slowly been coming back to him, though he's fairly miserable anyhow.

Can I set up a thread for them? biggrin  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:39 pm
wooga Paes

That'd be cool! And yep you may set up a thread if you wish <3 I've got quite a bit of free time so that's cool!

Lethrossen

Poor Fedha! He's been through a lot as well ;; they can both wallow in their misery togetherrrrr~

You may indeed =D perhaps he could have had a vision of her being close by and she can be out and about looking for that pesky son of hers xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm
sounds perfect! I am so excited for Fedha/Ivie interaction that I am going to set it up now. XD Hopefully I won't get carried away and write a novel for the opening post, bahaha.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:49 pm
RP for you <3

Edit: Oh, and, the cub in my sig is a Mewzi'johari, an she can be buddies with your Mwezi'johari cub! : D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff