Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
1x1 searching for a Male Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:37 pm
Well as the title suggests I am looking for a 1x1 with a male.

The types of rps I enjoy:
Princess/Prince - warring kingdoms
Princess/Guard
Prince/Guard (female)
Best Friend/Best Friend
Royalty/Servant
Princess/Prince - arranged marriages
Royal/Commoner

I am open to suggestions as well.

I love fantasy, and guess what.. not all the characters have to be neccessarily human. They can be of any race. I like mixed race rps, makes it more dynamic and fun. I am of course into romance rps, but I don't want the romance to be in the first few pages. I want it drawn out to build up.

I am a semi-lit roleplayer, I try to at least post a paragraph, I ask the same of my partner. I understand writer's block, but just don't one line every post. That aggravates me, cause then I have no juicy tidbits to work with. With that said, I also don't want to read a freaking novel of 5 paragraphs that is nothing but description.(I don't mind long posts now, turns out I can make them too xd ) I like interaction and speech between the characters, or implied looks.

If you are interested, hit me up. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am
dreamyumei

If you wouldn't mind a girl playing the guy then I would love to join!~ :3 I can post anywhere from a small paragraph to four or five but seeing as how you say no five paragraphs I will max mine at about threeXp I generally try to mirror my partner though so I'll write as much if not a little more (or sometimes less on a bad day^^" ) that what you write. Even in my writers block I manage to pull out a small paragraph most of the time so don't worry about one liners. I despise them so why give them to someone else?

I think out of your choices PrincexPrincess of warring countries sounds like fun:3 Or if you're craving another more, any of them sound fine to me~ As for the race of my character though, I would love it of I could be a demon or something of the like since you said you don't mind mixed races cat_3nodding I love fantasy and magic;3 And romance is always loved in an rp~ I just have to work on not falling so hard for the other characterXD It can certainly be accomplished though:3  

goddess_of_the_night13

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 am
Actually I should really change that first post now... I've got one rp partner that has managed to get 4-5 paragraphs out of me. XD

The Prince/Princess of warring kingdoms happens to be my absolute favorite. I too have a problem with my characters falling hard for the other character. Demon is absolutly fine with me. I find most demon characters end up being pretty sexy. And as for you being a female playing a male I have no problems with that either. I will probably make a Human Mage myself. I love my characters having certain powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 am
goddess_of_the_night13

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:30 pm
dreamyumei

Lol, no worries~

I'm glad I picked your favorite:3 And I'm not sure how "sexy" I can be but hecks, I'll tryXp So many of them end up being a little too shy v.v I shall remedy that! Yes! Human mage!~ I am already loving this pairingXp So, any specific plot ideas?~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

lol shy can be sexy. XD

As for plot, one of my favorites is that the princess and prince are the only heirs to thier thrones, they are already arranged to be married to lesser nobles of their kingdom. There has been no real movement on the war in years. The princess does not want to marry the lord she is betrothed to, so decides to run away on a "pilgrimage" where she decides to find a way out of her marriage. During her travels she bumps into this man (the prince from the warring kingdom). Realizing they are on the same quest, they decide to travel together. Only to find out that in order to get out of the marriage they are already arranged in, they must find their True Love (if this is too corny we can change it, I kinda like the whole star-crossed lovers ideas though XD -is a hopeless romantic-) and marry them. The princess being a mage with some bardic powers, has a song she was taught by one of her magic teachers, which actually calls one's love to them, though she does not know that this is what the song does. She just sings it all the time because she likes it. Well... Anyways after they realize they love each other, and decide to find a way to get married (still not knowing they are from the warring kingdoms). Then one day out of no where, the Princess's betrothed comes galloping in and tries to steal her away back to the kingdom, explaining that her parents have been assissinated and she is needed back at the palace now. And that it was the other kingdom who assissinated them. He recognizes the prince and tries to kill him.

Now alot of this is up for change and rearranging.  

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm
dreamyumei

Really? Good, because they tend to be sometimes>w<

... Love it emotion_kirakira Seriously, I'm a hopeless romantic as wellXD This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!~ Ah yes.. So much fun>w< Definitely my kind of plot cat_3nodding I don't see any need for changes really~ That's not really too corny for me and I'm really liking the song for some reason. owe It just sounds coolXp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Sweet!! So I guess I go set up the forum now. XD  

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13

Awesome!~ What do you do for profiles by the way? And real or anime pictures?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13

I prefer anime.

(picture I usually put to the side of the profile - looks neater that way)
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Height:
Race:
Powers/Weapons:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Misc Info:  

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13

The War of Love XD Here is Linkiness for you!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:55 pm
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13

I prefer anime.

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Height:
Race:
Powers/Weapons:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Misc Info:

Thank you!^^ This may take me a few minutes though as I am on my phone x.e So hang tight for a while? Sorry>.< I love your picture by the wayXp Totally reminds me of Luka though owe  

goddess_of_the_night13

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13
dreamyumei
goddess_of_the_night13

I prefer anime.

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Height:
Race:
Powers/Weapons:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Misc Info:

Thank you!^^ This may take me a few minutes though as I am on my phone x.e So hang tight for a while? Sorry>.< I love your picture by the wayXp Totally reminds me of Luka though owe

Take your time I'm in no rush.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm
dreamyumei

I am so sorry it's taking me this longDX I'm like half asleep and can't seem.to find a good picture or name x.x If I don't get this in to ichthyologist then I will have it in in about.. 6 hours when I have to get up and be on the road x.e That'll give me a two hour drive to finish. Sorry>.<  

goddess_of_the_night13

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:19 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Hey just get it up when you can. I'm in no big rush. ^^ I know how frustrating it can be when being pestered about a profile or post. So please, take your time, if you need to sleep then go to sleep.  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games