Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo Guild

Back to Guilds

ONG is a guild and community specializing in Nintendo. 

Tags: Nintendo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Pokemon 

Reply Pokemon
I have just experenced

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiwing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm
GHOST, the pokemon. . . I was just playing my old game and there i saw him. I turned off my game immdently and im just staring at my game boy. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:08 am
He (or rather, she because it's the mother of the cubone) is supposed to be in Lavender Tower. You need a sylph scope to get past it.  

Cognitohazard
Crew

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Kiwing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:10 am
Riyoushi Bloodfire
He (or rather, she because it's the mother of the cubone) is supposed to be in Lavender Tower. You need a sylph scope to get past it.

Hell's no i aint putting back that demonic game. Im selling that chiz i heard what it does at the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 am
What did you hear about that game..? eek  

New Motion
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:51 pm
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire

Hell's no i aint putting back that demonic game. Im selling that chiz i heard what it does at the end.

If you've got Red, Blue, or yellow it should be fine. You're thinking about the creepypasta Pokemon Black (no relation to the recent game).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 pm
New Motion
What did you hear about that game..? eek

Well its pokemon red black version (Yeah i know makes no scence) But yeah his name in GHOST look him up type on youtube or google "Ghost pokemon Red"  

Kiwing

Kiwing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:00 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire

If you've got Red, Blue, or yellow it should be fine. You're thinking about the creepypasta Pokemon Black (no relation to the recent game).

Yeah that one creepypasta pokemon black it looked on youtube and you game boy turns black and you see glowing red eyes and it says "You've been cursed yopopop" Or something like that  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 pm
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire

Yeah that one creepypasta pokemon black it looked on youtube and you game boy turns black and you see glowing red eyes and it says "You've been cursed yopopop" Or something like that

Oh, no way. You mean you actually got a freaking copy of it?

If I recall correctly, you should be able to choose GHOST as a starter pokemon if you've got CreepyBlack (which is what I'm calling creepypasta Black from now on).  

Cognitohazard
Crew

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

Kiwing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:08 pm
Riyoushi Bloodfire
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire
Invader Mew
Riyoushi Bloodfire

Oh, no way. You mean you actually got a freaking copy of it?

If I recall correctly, you should be able to choose GHOST as a starter pokemon if you've got CreepyBlack (which is what I'm calling creepypasta Black from now on).

Yeah  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Did you know they made a visual novel homebrew DS game about Pokémon CreepyBlack? cat_rolleyes

Here's a link to the Kotaku article, which also contains a download link:

http://kotaku.com/5619302/creepy-pokemon-story-now-a-visual-novel-for-the-ds

It was pretty cool playing it on my DS/DSi/3DS (system doesn't seem to matter much with this game)... BTW, works great with CycloDS and CycloDSi, but Kotaku recommends the R4 (which I, personally, wouldn't).  

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200